Hey Conservatives, if Trump is impeached, it's YOUR fault!

LMAO so literal. OP is dumb.
You're a joke, you know that?

#LOLGOP

Ad Hominems? Is this because I have utterly destroyed every argument you have ever tried to make on these threads? Next you'll go to your coup de gras...the smiling emoji that my 12-year old uses.

Interesting claim you have there Azog, especially when you say you have destroyed every argument that Marc has on these threads. Why do I call your claim interesting? Because Marc has been here since 2009, and you just joined a month ago.

Is that more of that "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump?

Every argument that we debated on. I don't troll his useless threads. Don't be so literal.

At the rally that Trump held in Billings MT last night, he told his supporters that if he was to be impeached, it is the fault of his followers for not getting out there and voting.

First, we were told that the economy would tank if Trump was impeached. Now, he's telling his followers that if he's impeached, it's their fault, not his.

Are you conservatives tired of "winning" yet?

Trump to his supporters at Montana rally: If I get impeached, 'it's your fault'

Trump began his Thursday-night campaign rally in Billings, Montana, by embellishing some of his economic achievements.

"You look at the numbers at every category, it's great," Trump said. "We're doing a great job."

But at one point Trump took a turn, warning that if Democrats regained control in Congress and moved on impeachment proceedings, the blame would rest with his supporters.

"But we'll worry about that if it ever happens," Trump said. "But if it does happen, it's your fault, because you didn't go out to vote."

"You didn't go out to vote — that's the only way it could happen."
i've never known so many people who could read the cover of a matchbook and make war and peace out of it.

I'm not surprised. Many curious and intelligent people have Ah-ha moments when the light bulb goes on. Sad that you need to admit you've never had such an experience.

#LOLGOP

Ad Hominems? Is this because I have utterly destroyed every argument you have ever tried to make on these threads? Next you'll go to your coup de gras...the smiling emoji that my 12-year old uses.

Interesting claim you have there Azog, especially when you say you have destroyed every argument that Marc has on these threads. Why do I call your claim interesting? Because Marc has been here since 2009, and you just joined a month ago.

As long as we're talking about profile stats ... At least he's a Gold Supporting Member ...
When you've been here since 2008 and are still a freeloading piece of shit ... :thup:

#LOLGOP

As long as we're talking about profile stats ... At least he's a Gold Supporting Member ...
When you've been here since 2008 and are still a freeloading piece of shit ... :thup:

What? I donated as soon as I joined. I too am a Gold Supporting Member. LOL. Learn to read, dumbass.

#LOLGOP

What? I donated as soon as I joined. I too am a Gold Supporting Member. LOL. Learn to read, dumbass.

It doesn't make you any smarter ... :thup:

What I said is that you are a Gold Supporting Member ... While ABikerSailor has been here longer than you (2008) ...
And still isn't even a Supporting Member (freeloader).

Maybe you should try reading what is written, and who I am quoting. :dunno:

There is no basis to impeach Trump.
Doesnt have to be. Those silly fuckers have been talking about it since before his inauguration

True, but you have to have something to impeach him for.
If the dems get the house, they can set what the standards are for "high crimes and misdemeanors." That, unfortunately, has never been settled.
They will set them unusually low then it will come back to sucker punch them just like the nuclear option!
Presidents have been shitting on the Constitution since Adams.
Grow the fuck up, ya damn retard.

Wait.....................because someone else did it, it's okay for Trump to do it?

Wow..........................
Lol if you think no one else picked up on your hackery, you are mistaken.
If you ACTUALLY fucking cared about govt abuse, you wouldnt have the ideology you do.

Actually, if YOU cared about govt abuse, you wouldn't defend Trump by saying it's okay, because other presidents abused their power as well. How about holding him to some kind of account?

List the gov. Abuse! Be specific.

• Separating families
  • Incarcerating children
  • Abusing Executive Privileges
  • signing a tax bill which harms homeowners in states which did not vote for him
  • Attacking reporters and the MSM
  • Profiteering
  • Excessive use of Executive Orders.
  • Obstructing Justice.
like obama did?
Like obama did?
He can sign any tax bill
Like obama did to Fox?
Profiteering?
Like obama did?
Like obama did?

See? It’s all coming back to bite your asses! Errrrrrr. Dumbasses!

#LOLGOP

It doesn't make you any smarter ... :thup:

What I said is that you are a Gold Supporting Member ... While ABikerSailor has been here longer than you (2008) ...
And still isn't even a supporting member (freeloader).

Maybe you should try reading what is written. :dunno:

WTF? So now you cower? I have thrashed your boy Marc. Gladly do it to you. Pick a topic.

People bitch that Trump is politically naive - and yet he's using political strategy to get out the vote like the best of them. BTW only two Presidents have ever been impeached and they were both Democrats (Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1998). Trump is duly elected and serving the office. For being such a loser in the eyes of his detractors he accomplished being a billionaire, President, and employing thousands of people. We need more losers like that, not the ones served up that wrap themselves in pathos like they care about which bathroom people use.

WTF? So now you cower? I have thrashed your boy Marc. Gladly do it to you. Pick a topic.

OMG :confused: .... You are a fucking idiot.
I paid you a compliment and your stupid ass thinks it is an insult. :21:

Usually, I don't agree with you much Black Sand, but yeah, it's funny as hell about Azog and their replies to you.

Meh, I haven't been here as long as you ... But you may know I like busting chops when the opportunity presents itself ...
Even if it's just for fun.

The rookie fumbled ... And I'm going to have to let you play on through with this one ... :thup:

OMG :confused: .... You are a fucking idiot.
I paid you a compliment and your stupid ass thinks it is an insult. :21:

Usually, I don't agree with you much Black Sand, but yeah, it's funny as hell about Azog and their replies to you.

Meh, I haven't been here as long as you ... But you may know I like busting chops when the opportunity presents itself ...
Even if it's just for fun.

The rookie fumbled ... And I'm going to have to let you play on through with this one ... :thup:

I admit. I messed up. Happens to the best of us. My apologies once more.

It's okay, no problem ... We learn better from our mistakes anyway..

ABikerSailor and I may not agree on much in politics ... But what I posted was nothing more than a well aimed cheap shot ...
I would say I am sorry you were collateral damage ... But you should have kept your head down. :21:

Welcome Aboard.

It's okay, no problem ... We learn better from our mistakes anyway..

ABikerSailor and I may not agree on much in politics ... But what I posted was nothing more than a well aimed cheap shot ...
I would say I am sorry you were collateral damage ... But you should have kept your head down. :21:

Welcome Aboard.

If I stick my hand in the middle of a dog fight and get bit, I can only be angry at myself and not the dogs...I deserve the hits I take. Thank you for your kind words.

Presidents have been shitting on the Constitution since Adams.
Grow the fuck up, ya damn retard.

Wait.....................because someone else did it, it's okay for Trump to do it?

Wow..........................
Lol if you think no one else picked up on your hackery, you are mistaken.
If you ACTUALLY fucking cared about govt abuse, you wouldnt have the ideology you do.

Actually, if YOU cared about govt abuse, you wouldn't defend Trump by saying it's okay, because other presidents abused their power as well. How about holding him to some kind of account?

List the gov. Abuse! Be specific.

• Separating families
  • Incarcerating children
  • Abusing Executive Privileges
  • signing a tax bill which harms homeowners in states which did not vote for him
  • Attacking reporters and the MSM
  • Profiteering
  • Excessive use of Executive Orders.
  • Obstructing Justice.

You just drink the fake news kool aid like it was ... er ... kool aid ...

Forum List

Back