Hey Conservatives, if Trump is impeached, it's YOUR fault!

If I stick my hand in the middle of a dog fight and get bit, I can only be angry at myself and not the dogs...I deserve the hits I take. Thank you for your kind words.

It's all good ... Just watch out for the snipers ... We're everywhere ... :terror:

At the rally that Trump held in Billings MT last night, he told his supporters that if he was to be impeached, it is the fault of his followers for not getting out there and voting.

First, we were told that the economy would tank if Trump was impeached. Now, he's telling his followers that if he's impeached, it's their fault, not his.

Are you conservatives tired of "winning" yet?

Trump to his supporters at Montana rally: If I get impeached, 'it's your fault'

Trump began his Thursday-night campaign rally in Billings, Montana, by embellishing some of his economic achievements.

"You look at the numbers at every category, it's great," Trump said. "We're doing a great job."

But at one point Trump took a turn, warning that if Democrats regained control in Congress and moved on impeachment proceedings, the blame would rest with his supporters.

"But we'll worry about that if it ever happens," Trump said. "But if it does happen, it's your fault, because you didn't go out to vote."

"You didn't go out to vote — that's the only way it could happen."

There aren't enough trump followers to effect an election. They are at best one third of the voting population. Less of the overall population.

The republicans need votes from Independents and some democrats to honestly win an election.

What I find very interesting is that trump is admitting that he has committed crimes that will get him impeached by an honest and impartial congress. Our congress isn't going to impeach him over made up conspiracy lies so he's saying that he has committed crimes that raise to the level of him being impeached.

At the rally that Trump held in Billings MT last night, he told his supporters that if he was to be impeached, it is the fault of his followers for not getting out there and voting.

First, we were told that the economy would tank if Trump was impeached. Now, he's telling his followers that if he's impeached, it's their fault, not his.

Are you conservatives tired of "winning" yet?

Trump to his supporters at Montana rally: If I get impeached, 'it's your fault'

Trump began his Thursday-night campaign rally in Billings, Montana, by embellishing some of his economic achievements.

"You look at the numbers at every category, it's great," Trump said. "We're doing a great job."

But at one point Trump took a turn, warning that if Democrats regained control in Congress and moved on impeachment proceedings, the blame would rest with his supporters.

"But we'll worry about that if it ever happens," Trump said. "But if it does happen, it's your fault, because you didn't go out to vote."

"You didn't go out to vote — that's the only way it could happen."

There aren't enough trump followers to effect an election. They are at best one third of the voting population. Less of the overall population.

The republicans need votes from Independents and some democrats to honestly win an election.

What I find very interesting is that trump is admitting that he has committed crimes that will get him impeached by an honest and impartial congress. Our congress isn't going to impeach him over made up conspiracy lies so he's saying that he has committed crimes that raise to the level of him being impeached.

Um ... when did he do that

Forum List

Back