Heterosexuality is immoral

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
If I'd had a forum like this in the 80's I would have had fun arguing that those who shunned homosexuality were immoral because they close-mindedly ruled out 50% of the world as their possible soulmate and they treated the other 50% as interchangeable parts.

Wouldn't have claimed that heterosexuals were evil exactly - you can't help who you're attracted to - but I was kinda stuck for awhile on the idea that most/many of the heterosexuals I knew seemed to be defining people based on their plumbing in what seemed a very unspiritual way.

Seems you confuse Religion with New Agey Spiritualism.

You're either following the Bible or you're a New Agey Spiritualist.

Too many of you Religion haters seem to think Christians should just lay down and take it. Check this lady out, she can talk Economics and Religion. But be forewarned: She'll kick your ass AND burn your Koran.

Scroll down and check out "Jesus Will Break Your Leg If He Has To":

Barnhardt.biz - Commodity Brokerage

If I'd had a forum like this in the 80's I would have had fun arguing that those who shunned homosexuality were immoral because they close-mindedly ruled out 50% of the world as their possible soulmate and they treated the other 50% as interchangeable parts.

Wouldn't have claimed that heterosexuals were evil exactly - you can't help who you're attracted to - but I was kinda stuck for awhile on the idea that most/many of the heterosexuals I knew seemed to be defining people based on their plumbing in what seemed a very unspiritual way.

You did a lot of drugs back in the 80s?

• Banned
and?

Im not sure what it is you are saying?

Me?

Just remembering my youthful and admittedly impractical idealism. :tongue:

Would I ever have graduated from college if I had a forum like this to play on then? Not sure!

Doesnt matter who you are attracted to. Sex outside marriage is immoral. God's standards are Chastity before marriage and Fidelity afterwards. And the reasons for this are obvious. God wants us to govern ourselves in matters of life. Both how life enters this world and how it leaves the world.

Can there be any act more sacred than creation? Why would we want to debate that which is sacred?

Republicans are always caught up on private morality. What people are doing in the privacy of their own homes. What about public morality? There is a huge difference.

Robert Reich: Public vs. Private Morality - YouTube

Doesnt matter who you are attracted to. Sex outside marriage is immoral. God's standards are Chastity before marriage and Fidelity afterwards. And the reasons for this are obvious. God wants us to govern ourselves in matters of life. Both how life enters this world and how it leaves the world.

Can there be any act more sacred than creation? Why would we want to debate that which is sacred?

With Liberals we have both gay rights and religion. Your way we can only have it your way. Our way is best.

If corporations are people, how come they can merge and gay people can't? Maybe they should call it a Gay Merger instead of Marriage. :lol:

With Liberals we have both gay rights and religion. Your way we can only have it your way. Our way is best.

If corporations are people, how come they can merge and gay people can't? Maybe they should call it a Gay Merger instead of Marriage. :lol:

There's a thought...gay people can incorporate and then we will have MORE rights than straight people and have Wall Street kissing our ass.

Hmmmmm, let's think about this one.

Odd that god would create people to naturally be very horny, especially in their pre-marriage years.

Odd that god would create people to naturally be very horny, especially in their pre-marriage years.

Every human is put to the test it began with adam and eve by putting a tree in the garden.

Every human is put to the test it began with adam and eve by putting a tree in the garden.

Would sure seem easier to create humans without being incredibly horny in their teenage years, but actually it would make perfect sense to have a strong desire to reproduce when we're young and fit as that goes along with evolution.

Yeah...that really happened.....:doubt: :lol::lol::lol:

A garden without trees is not much of a garden.

Although the talking snake was a nice touch.

You did a lot of drugs back in the 80s?

Tons. :lol:

Forum List

Back