Jews Are Vastly Superior To Muslims

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Jews: Population 14 million [0.2% of world population]
Muslims: Population 1.6 BILLION [23% of world population]

187 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize for important contributions in science, economics and literatue, accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2011
List of Jewish Nobel laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim Nobel Prize winners for science, economics and literature are only 4 LOL! And 1 in physics was given to Abdus Salam who belongs to Ahmadiyya sect which is not considered to be Muslim by Muslims.

We have just insulted Islam by laughing at the Allah guaranteed superiority over the infidel. Wait, are you hearing Allahu Akbar?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This is a flame thread.

I have the utmost respect for the Jews I know. Many of the Western Buddhist Lamas in my tradition are Jewish.

I don't know as many Muslims personally, as I do Jews, but I respect the ones I know.

I don't agree with Islamic policy as it practiced in the Middle East with regard to women and gays.

I see problems with fundamentalism in nearly every religious tradition including Buddhist fundies.

• Banned
Well, the Jews are Allah's Chosen, after all :bow3:

Quran 45:16: We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the nations

• Banned
Only idiots like JStone would hold up Nobel Prizes as signs of intelectual superiority. Gore and Obama are proof it really means nothing.

You're allowed to be dumb. The Nobel Peace Prize and the highly coveted and prestigious Nobel Prize for important contributions in science, economics and literature, are two entirely distinct entities.

Now, you know.

Has anyone ever seen JStone post something that doesn't make him seem like a miserable fuck?

I've got a lot of pity for him, seems like the least happy and most hateful person on the planet.

187 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize for important contributions in science, economics and literatue, accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2011

Muslim Nobel Prize winners for science, economics and literature are only 4 LOL! And 1 in physics was given to Abdus Salam who belongs to Ahmadiyya sect which is not considered to be Muslim by Muslims.

We have just insulted Islam by laughing at the Allah guaranteed superiority over the infidel. Wait, are you hearing Allahu Akbar?
Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube

no argument that the leaders of today's ragheads are stupid asshole motherfuckers...

but gotta give credit to the Spanish Moors for keeping the accumulated knowledge of the Classical Thinkers safe while Europe went through the Dark Ages...

Last edited:
Well, Jews don't go around killing people randomly.

Maybe suing people, but not killing them randomly......

Jews are the same biological stock as Arabs. The brother who lives high on western welfare thinks he superior to the other brother, who is kicked around by the west.

I disagree as to any people or races that think they are better than others, in God's eyes. As to the Jews in particular, see my chapter "God's Chosen People" at www deliver dash us dash from dash evil dot com, where I pretty much debunk this myth. I'd love to continue the debate on a forum that allows it. JJJ

but gotta give credit to the Spanish Moors for keeping the accumulated knowledge of the Classical Thinkers safe while Europe went through the Dark Ages...

An utterly fallacious assertion, i.e. the cultural renaissance that took place in 9th century England during the reign of Alfred of Wessex, when the Anglo-Saxons were first people to write in a language other than Greek or Latin; the Carolingian Renaissance; the Byzantine Empire; the influence in Visigothic Spain of Isidore of Sevilla; the Ostrgothic golden age in Italy during the reign of Theodoric the Great.

Etc.

The bald-faced assertion that the Muslims were cosmopolitan saviors of classical civilization, and that Europeans were backwards barbarians, is bunk.

Last edited:

Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube

Christians vastly superior to Jews

Only idiots like JStone would hold up Nobel Prizes as signs of intelectual superiority. Gore and Obama are proof it really means nothing.

The Nobel prize used to have meaning.
Now it's like getting an Academy Award...
It's great to have but it could have easily been given to another.
Giving it to Gore and Obama cheapened it tremendously. :(

And this divide seems to persist: Jews don't breed at nearly the rate Muslims do.

As the great Yggdrasil said: "the trend is your friend, white man."

Forum List

Back