He's your dog...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Last night, Mrs. BBD and I were sitting on the sofa watching tv. Dudley, my male beagle came into the room and laid down just in front of us on the floor. After a few minutes, Dudley began to lick his balls. I watched him for a few moments as he was doing this and Mrs. BBD saw me watching Dudley. She said, "A penny for your thoughts." I said, "I would really enjoy that." Mrs. BBD then said, "Well, go right ahead. After all, he's your dog." I got up and went to get a cup of coffee. That, folks, is the way things go around my house...:eusa_eh:

Last night, Mrs. BBD and I were sitting on the sofa watching tv. Dudley, my male beagle came into the room and laid down just in front of us on the floor. After a few minutes, Dudley began to lick his balls. I watched him for a few moments as he was doing this and Mrs. BBD saw me watching Dudley. She said, "A penny for your thoughts." I said, "I would really enjoy that." Mrs. BBD then said, "Well, go right ahead. After all, he's your dog." I got up and went to get a cup of coffee. That, folks, is the way things go around my house...:eusa_eh:

So did the coffee get the taste out of your mouth?

So did the coffee get the taste out of your mouth?

Didn't happen. He growled me away...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back