“He’s red in the face and going off the rails.”

I think Pelosi has been very clever in slowing down the process.
Absolutely. She knows Trump better than he knows himself.
I have only ever been involved in one court dispute. I learned that time is your friend when you have control. Make it work for you. Maybe he will invade Greenland to let off steam?
What she is doing is trying to create tension between trump and McConnell. Trump wants this to go to the senate and be finished quickly. Pelosi wants democrats to be able to call witnesses, a few in particular (Mulvaney, Bolton). Mcconnell opposes this.

Knowing Trump's hubris and disconnect from reality, she is hoping that trump decides he has nothing to fear and urges mcconnell to let her have this concession, in order to expedite the beginning (and end) of the senate trial.

It's chess, but it's not complicated, grandmaster chess.
She is right. Once she lets him off the hook she cedes control. I would imagine his blood pressure is off the scale at the moment.

How was your blood pressure when the U.K. gained independence? The country you fought so hard against.
You still have hope though....Scotland is still trying to overturn the vote right? There’s a group you could join to defeat the people of your country. You’ll lose though. Like the never trumper elites here.
I saw Hugh Grant, Stormzy, JK Rowling and a host of other rich celebutard elites going door to door this month to stop the British people. At least you got to lose with all the best people didn’t you?
These celebrity elites are the same all over the world...and so are their vacuous, vapid starstruck followers.

Trump 'red in the face and going off the rails' after historic impeachment vote

We know that there are concerns about his mental health.
Do you think that the impeachment thing will tip him over the edge.
After repubs win back the house as a result of this democrat impeachment charade, they will officially vote to have this impeachment expunged from the record.

There is no constitutional process to do that.
I’m sure there is. Or will be since democrats make up rules to fit the moment.
The constitution was written by Dems?? I didn't know that
Yep. Every day apparently.

Biden is far to smart than to put kin in his WH Trump is an AH
He just puts his kid on the payroll of businesses anxious to play ball with old Quid Pro Quo Joe such as Amtrak, Bank of China and Burisma.
And it would be difficult to get security clearances for Hunter's hookers, drug dealers and strippers anyway.
It's all a moot point anyway for Joe.

You think Nancy is a good leader. She is like so many. A sociopath/psychopath who will be reelected in certain districts no matter what. Most Progs will mot resign or decline to run when they have a royal screw up. Her Obamacare speech was pitiful in hindsight. Costing taxpayers and people purchasing health insurance hundreds of billions of dollars more if not trillions. That is not a good leader. Especially a representative of congress who is supposed to be closer to the people. She is an elitist. She is in the way of the people. For she answers to other masters.

You can choose to be narrow-minded and isolated. Just saying.
Have you heard of this thing called the "internet", by any chance?
They say you can get news from around the world there. Do you suppose that's true?

And btw, my daughter lives in Berlin, Germany. So I get weekly reports on how the US is viewed in Europe.
As far as being "narrow minded" you don't mind being closed minded and going through life with blinders on as long as your little precious view of things are preserved and spoon fed to you. So kindly piss off.

You can choose to be narrow-minded and isolated. Just saying.
Have you heard of this thing called the "internet", by any chance?
They say you can get news from around the world there. Do you suppose that's true?

And btw, my daughter lives in Berlin, Germany. So I get weekly reports on how the US is viewed in Europe.
As far as being "narrow minded" you don't mind being closed minded and going through life with blinders on as long as your little precious view of things are preserved and spoon fed to you. So kindly piss off.
Yep. My daughter lets me know how she feels and to discern news, too. She has an open mind and is non-judgemental. All that aside, witnessing for yourself the other avenues gives a different perspective. Just saying.

Yep. My daughter lets me know how she feels and to discern news, too. She has an open mind and is non-judgemental. All that aside, witnessing for yourself the other avenues gives a different perspective. Just saying.
I don't watch tv news or read newspapers and I get my information and news from a variety of places. Just saying.

I have only ever been involved in one court dispute. I learned that time is your friend when you have control. Make it work for you. Maybe he will invade Greenland to let off steam?
What she is doing is trying to create tension between trump and McConnell. Trump wants this to go to the senate and be finished quickly. Pelosi wants democrats to be able to call witnesses, a few in particular (Mulvaney, Bolton). Mcconnell opposes this.

Knowing Trump's hubris and disconnect from reality, she is hoping that trump decides he has nothing to fear and urges mcconnell to let her have this concession, in order to expedite the beginning (and end) of the senate trial.

She is right. Once she lets him off the hook she cedes control. I would imagine his blood pressure is off the scale at the moment.

The longer this takes the more tired this country is going to be of this partisan BS and with the Dems holding it up, they will take the brunt.

I don't watch tv news or read newspapers and I get my information and news from a variety of places. Just saying.
Well, good for you.

The longer this takes the more tired this country is going to be of this partisan BS and with the Dems holding it up, they will take the brunt.

They pushed hard for impeachment but now Pelosi sits on her hands because she knows she wont get her way. Reasonable people see where the problem is

Forum List

Back