“He’s red in the face and going off the rails.”

A British citizen citing a British source, regarding how our country is and should be run.

We kicked Britain's ass very hard, twice, over them trying to tell us how to run our country, in 1776 and again in 1812. I'm beginning to think that they are way overdue for another serious ass-kicking.

Last edited:
CNN is like Pravda, or the BBC in their one sided biased pretense at "journalism". Not living here you wouldn't have any way of knowing that, however.

Last edited:
We know that there are concerns about his mental health.
Do you think that the impeachment thing will tip him over the edge.

And, just as a reminder, this is the guy who is questioning our President's mental health…

600x600.jpg

I think Pelosi has been very clever in slowing down the process. Trump will have a miserable Christmas stewing on this and is likely to do something stupid.

I think Pelosi has been very clever in slowing down the process. Trump will have a miserable Christmas stewing on this and is likely to do something stupid.
Pelosi fucked the entire Stalinist democrat Party in a way Trump never could.

Imma send her a Christmas card after dems lose the House this time next year

The idiot leftist Trump-haters have been saying shit like this for over three years now: "He's going off the rails", "Trump is losing it", "Trump is unfit and crazy..."

Nothing could be farther from the truth and the truth is, they underestimate Trump just like they underestimated him in 2016. President Trump is solid as the Rocky Mountains. He is immovable. Sure unlike other Presidents before him, he's not afraid to speak his mind, but that is one of the assets that got him elected in the first place.

Truly the only ones in this country who are going off the rails, are those leftists, Democrats, progressives, and Trump-haters who have come to realize that he's unstoppable. Their constant denigration of this President is nothing but their petty desperation, because that's all they have left.

Don't liberal Brit posters have enough on their plate with a conservative majority and the looming "brexit" situation without quoting tired obscure US left wing blogs? Actually it seems as if the House Speaker is becoming increasingly unstable while the Country hums along with a booming economy.

A British citizen citing a British source, regarding how our country is and should be run. We kicked Britain's ass very hard, twice, over them trying to tell us how to run our country, in 1776 and again in 1812. I'm beginning to think that they are way overdue for another serious ass-kicking.
1812 was a draw. Get your facts straight. Oh yeah, that's right; I'm talking to a Trumpkin. :doubt:

I think Pelosi has been very clever in slowing down the process.
Absolutely. She knows Trump better than he knows himself.
I have only ever been involved in one court dispute. I learned that time is your friend when you have control. Make it work for you. Maybe he will invade Greenland to let off steam?
What she is doing is trying to create tension between trump and McConnell. Trump wants this to go to the senate and be finished quickly. Pelosi wants democrats to be able to call witnesses, a few in particular (Mulvaney, Bolton). Mcconnell opposes this.

Knowing Trump's hubris and disconnect from reality, she is hoping that trump decides he has nothing to fear and urges mcconnell to let her have this concession, in order to expedite the beginning (and end) of the senate trial.

It's chess, but it's not complicated, grandmaster chess.

A British citizen citing a British source, regarding how our country is and should be run. We kicked Britain's ass very hard, twice, over them trying to tell us how to run our country, in 1776 and again in 1812. I'm beginning to think that they are way overdue for another serious ass-kicking.
1812 was a draw. Get your facts straight. Oh yeah, that's right; I'm talking to a Trumpkin. :doubt:

Oh. So our independence from London wasn't assured, and the Indian barrier to Westward expansion wasn't removed?

When did those things not happen? Oh wait, they didn't. Looks like we won what we were fighting for, doesn't it?

I think Pelosi has been very clever in slowing down the process.
Absolutely. She knows Trump better than he knows himself.
I have only ever been involved in one court dispute. I learned that time is your friend when you have control. Make it work for you. Maybe he will invade Greenland to let off steam?
What she is doing is trying to create tension between trump and McConnell. Trump wants this to go to the senate and be finished quickly. Pelosi wants democrats to be able to call witnesses, a few in particular (Mulvaney, Bolton). Mcconnell opposes this.

Knowing Trump's hubris and disconnect from reality, she is hoping that trump decides he has nothing to fear and urges mcconnell to let her have this concession, in order to expedite the beginning (and end) of the senate trial.

It's chess, but it's not complicated, grandmaster chess.
She is right. Once she lets him off the hook she cedes control. I would imagine his blood pressure is off the scale at the moment.

Forum List

Back