He's Out Of Control: Mueller Is Going After Cohen Over 'Taxi Medallion' Ownership

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Are you kidding me!

i154296.jpg

FBI search warrant on Cohen covered taxi medallion ownership

The NYC taxi medallion system is fraught with corruption, I hear.

What I don't understand is with Uber and Lyft how traditional taxis even stay in business.

It RARELY took more than 5 minutes when I used my Uber app on the west coast - and they're about half the price.

Are they banned in NYC?

Mueller has nothing to do with that investigation. That warrant came from the US Attorney for SDNY - a Trump appointee.
Guess who referred it? Got any idea?

In the original report I read yesterday, it stated that whatever the FBI raided Cohen's office over, it had been referred to them by Mueller.
Exactly!

Mueller has nothing to do with that investigation. That warrant came from the US Attorney for SDNY - a Trump appointee.
Guess who referred it? Got any idea?

In the original report I read yesterday, it stated that whatever the FBI raided Cohen's office over, it had been referred to them by Mueller.

Yep. Mueller found some shady shit involving Cohen, and referred it to Trump's US Attorney because it was unrelated to Mueller's probe.

Then, Trump's US Attorney decided to get a subpoena to raid Cohen's office - a subpoena that required the approval of Rosenstein, as well as a SDNY judge.

No, get your story straight. That judge recused himself so Rosenstein did the hit.

:lol:

The judge didn't recuse himself - the subpoena required both the AG's approval, as well as a judge's signature.

The NYC taxi medallion system is fraught with corruption, I hear.

What I don't understand is with Uber and Lyft how traditional taxis even stay in business.

It RARELY took more than 5 minutes when I used my Uber app on the west coast - and they're about half the price.

Are they banned in NYC?

Nope, but there are laws that make it harder for Uber and Lyft to operate.

There are still plenty of Ubers in the city, though.

No, get your story straight. That judge recused himself so Rosenstein did the hit.

:lol:

The judge didn't recuse himself - the subpoena required both the AG's approval, as well as a judge's signature.
I made a mistake. I meant to say that Trump appointed U.S. Attorney recused himself. You lied.

Jonathan Karl
Jonathan Karl
@jonkarl
SCOOP: ABC News has learned Geoffrey Berman, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, is recused from the Michael Cohen investigation. He had no role in raid of Cohen's office

The Democrat-manufactured 'Collusion' scam is falling apart. That's why they're moving the goal posts. Now it's about everything but Collusion. Mueller is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back