He's not just letting them into the country, he's inviting them to OUR White House

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
"President Obama’s White House will honor illegal immigrant activists at a ceremony Tuesday.

Two activists with the group Mi Familia Vota Education Fund will be honored as “Champions of Change” at a special White House ceremony.

Fernanda Zaragoza-Gomez, 19, a Colorado Mi Familia Vota canvasser, and Steven Arteaga Rodriguez, a Texas activist with the group, are both “DREAMers” who began their activism careers after applying for and gaining Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), a program established by Obama to provide living and working status for undocumented young immigrants.

The activist group, which has offices in six states, works for the goal of “expanding the electorate” through “direct, sustainable citizenship, voter registration, census education, GOTV and issue organizing in key states.”

Read more: White House To Welcome In, Honor Illegal Immigrants | The Daily Caller

obama is demonstrating once again his disregard for the obligations of his office as he cranks up the pandering in the run-up to the mid term elections. Some sycophants are probably urging him on, telling him how he's burnishing his 'legacy' as well. If he really cared about immigrants he'd be working to make it easier for those who come here legally and respect our country and its sovereignty instead of giving them the finger by constantly favoring those who jump the line and violate our laws as their first act in the country.

"President Obama’s White House will honor illegal immigrant activists at a ceremony Tuesday.

Two activists with the group Mi Familia Vota Education Fund will be honored as “Champions of Change” at a special White House ceremony.

Fernanda Zaragoza-Gomez, 19, a Colorado Mi Familia Vota canvasser, and Steven Arteaga Rodriguez, a Texas activist with the group, are both “DREAMers” who began their activism careers after applying for and gaining Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), a program established by Obama to provide living and working status for undocumented young immigrants.

The activist group, which has offices in six states, works for the goal of “expanding the electorate” through “direct, sustainable citizenship, voter registration, census education, GOTV and issue organizing in key states.”

Read more: White House To Welcome In, Honor Illegal Immigrants | The Daily Caller

obama is demonstrating once again his disregard for the obligations of his office as he cranks up the pandering in the run-up to the mid term elections. Some sycophants are probably urging him on, telling him how he's burnishing his 'legacy' as well. If he really cared about immigrants he'd be working to make it easier for those who come here legally and respect our country and its sovereignty instead of giving them the finger by constantly favoring those who jump the line and violate our laws as their first act in the country.

Sounds like an excellent idea. Good for him.

Obama is a 1960's Weather Underground, America hating, lying POS. so this does not surprise me. Anything to weaken America...he is for it.

I don't see a problem.

You would if you went through the process legally to become a citizen.
My friend form Norway is very upset about it.
She worked hard to became a legal citizen and now these people are being treated with special privileges? People who are breaking our laws.

10432974_10152226558471275_7837199847487664027_n_zpsf3e6dbcd.png

I don't see a problem.

She worked hard to became a legal citizen and now these people are being treated with special privileges? People who are breaking our laws.

Am I supposed to be offended or concerned that they are breaking "our" laws?

I don't see a problem.

Am I supposed to be offended or concerned that they are breaking "our" laws?

If you are a US citizen, yes.

I will never understand the reasoning behind immigration reform. These people broke the law, they are here illegally...and they have the audacity to claim the laws need to be changed! What nonsense!

It is too bad the Hispanic illegals are dominating this conversation, because if we look to the North, the illegal immigration issue is more of a threat.

Obama is a 1960's Weather Underground, America hating, lying POS. so this does not surprise me. Anything to weaken America...he is for it.

Yes, yes. And he caused cancer, killed off the dinosaurs and made the moon disappear.

I will never understand the reasoning behind immigration reform. These people broke the law, they are here illegally...and they have the audacity to claim the laws need to be changed! What nonsense!

It is too bad the Hispanic illegals are dominating this conversation, because if we look to the North, the illegal immigration issue is more of a threat.

Yep. They do indeed have the audacity to want that. I hope they win too. We could use some more audacity here.

Yep. They do indeed have the audacity to want that. I hope they win too. We could use some more audacity here.

So you are for open borders?

So you are for open borders?

The problem is far too complicated for such a simple solution. So long as poverty reigns in our neighbors we are going to get this constant influx. But the people who are coming are the ones who don't simply sit back and take it. They come here to work and they are willing to work very hard indeed. We should be helping them, not criminalizing them. They are a benefit to this nation. It was people exactly like them which built this nation, and it was people like many Americans today who said the same thing about those prior immigrants that are being said today. It was nonsense then and it is nonsense today.

Forum List

Back