'He’s All Heart’: Ohio Residents Express Gratitude for Trump’s Visit

The difference being that Biden steps down peacefully when it is time to transfer power. Your Orange Benedict Arnold did not. Give it up. He's toast.

Biden is pedophillic imbecile and an abject liar. Me? I am not a Rumpist.

Outside of your Cult that has been debunked over and over.

Corruption within Puerto Rico fucked citizens over.

But you do you.

Ah, how convenient.
Rule one of the partisan play book: It's always someone else's fault.

And I don't have a "Cult", but I'm sure in your circles it's been "debunked" a billion times. Just like Biden winning the Presidential election, or the Earth being more than 6,000 years old have also been "debunked"

"Trump disputes Puerto Rico hurricane death toll"

"He accused Democrats of inflating the official death toll to "make me look as bad as possible"."

"On Thursday, Mr Trump tweeted that Democrats were attacking him "when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico"."

"And oft-critical Republicans like retiring U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen slammed Trump's claim as "shameless and disgusting.""

Even Republicans said what he was doing was awful.

“Oxfam has monitored the response in Puerto Rico closely, and we are outraged at the slow and inadequate response the US Government has mounted,” said Oxfam America’s president Abby Maxman. “Oxfam rarely responds to humanitarian emergencies in the US and other wealthy countries, but as the situation in Puerto Rico worsens and the federal government’s response continues to falter, we have decided to step in.”

Even a charity came and complained about what the US government wasn't doing.

The problem here isn't that the US government's response was awful because Trump didn't give a shit, it's that anything that is considered inconvenient is now turned into something to try and make Trump look good.
The problem is, when you try and do it thousands of times in four years, it becomes pretty obvious what is happening.
From Trump claiming the size of his inauguration crowd was huge, on to all the other bullshit he's come out with. Why would anyone believe his nonsense?

Come to find out Biden reviewed the brake regulations, and denied it. The same as Trump, so liberals. Ready to shift the blame to Biden now, or you gonna be hypocrites? As usual.
Why blame Biden? It was Norfolk Southern’s train that broke.

Oh, he's all heart, look at how he fucked Puerto Rico over because... well, they couldn't vote for him, so fuck them. But Ohio, now they have VOTES.....

The Puerto Rico thingy ha already been proven to be a lie.
Both Polish *Joe Bidenski and the Maternity leave fake boob wearer know Tater has no chance of taking Ohio in 2024.

No, you loons blamed Trump for him stopping Obama's train brake policy. Now it's out, Biden did the same. You're a hypocrite.
It’s a mistake to end the brake regulations. It will cause derailments if it hasn’t already.

Just not this one.

Show me where Biden did the same thing.

It’s a mistake to end the brake regulations. It will cause derailments if it hasn’t already.

Just not this one.

Show me where Biden did the same thing.
Look it up, you gonna have to change you mind. The media is proving how stupid you are. The same study crossed Biden's desk and he did the same as Trump.

Look it up, you gonna have to change you mind. The media is proving how stupid you are. The same study crossed Biden's desk and he did the same as Trump.
I did and you don’t understand how these regulations work.

The study is a cost/benefit analysis. Trump had his lackeys in government massage the numbers to the point that the brakes didn’t provide a sufficient benefit to justify the cost. It was his corrupt way of getting rid of regulations that would help Americans but hurt corporate profits.

Biden couldn’t change the study so by law he was unable to reinstate the regulations.

Government is complicated and you clearly are getting the incomplete version.

Forum List

Back