Go Fund Me raises money for AZ rancher who shot illegals on his property

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I thought you had a right to defend yourself on your own property?

full disclosure: I haven't read this whole thing but am in the process of doing so. I've heard about it. Yes, the illegals were unarmed and that doesn't look good but they had no legal right to be on this man's property. I don't believe this man has any kind of criminal record.

• Banned

full disclosure: I haven't read this whole thing but am in the process of doing so. I've heard about it. Yes, the illegals were unarmed and that doesn't look good but they had no legal right to be on this man's property. I don't believe this man has any kind of criminal record.
I made a mistake, don't know how to correct it

LOL... or I just like to talk to myself.. take your pick

But anyhow.. I don't have much money but I have half a mind to send some for this worthy cause

Oh... Sorry.. I guess GFM doesn't help people unjustly accused. .

Why don't they wait until they find out if he is guilty to withhold help? So much for Innocent until proven guilty

He shot a guy in the back as he ran from him, more than 100 yards from the dude's house. The attack was unprovoked, as no one threatened Kelly.

Kelly has an uphill battle.

He shot a guy in the back as he ran from him, more than 100 yards from the dude's house. The attack was unprovoked, as no one threatened Kelly.

It appears that he also shot at a group of people running away from him---he's toast...and he knows it~

AP23037724723003.jpg

But you wish to applaud his behavior This site has raised over 100k GiveSendGo...they say it's a Christian sort of place.

The prosecutor in the case against an Arizona rancher accused of killing a Mexican man on his land near the U.S.-Mexico border alleged during a court hearing Wednesday that the rancher fired that day on a group of about eight unarmed migrants who entered the U.S. illegally.
Kimberly Hunley, chief deputy attorney for Santa Cruz County in the border city of Nogales, Arizona, made the assertion the same day the court made public a filing she made Tuesday asserting that rancher George Alan Kelly began shooting at the group “out of nowhere” on Jan. 30 without issuing a warning or a request to leave.
Kelly, 73, faces a first-degree murder charge in the death of one of the people, identifed by the sheriff's office as Gabriel Cuen-Butimea, who lived just south of the border in adjacent Nogales, Mexico. U.S. federal court records, which spell his last name slightly differently as Cuen-Buitimea, show he was convicted of illegal entry and deported back to Mexico several times, most recently in 2016.
Two more people from the group later came forward to law enforcement, prompting authorities this week to amend the complaint against Kelly to include two counts of aggravated assault “using a rifle, a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument” in a shooting at his ranch.
Those two were in the line of fire, but were not hit, according to court filings updated on Wednesday. One described watching the man they knew as Gabriel being hit and said they “felt like they were being hunted."

Both fled back across the border into Mexico but are willing to testify in the case against Kelly, the documents say.

Last edited:

Not according to him.
He claims there were other illegals packing AKs and they're the ones who shot him.
He was the one who called the cops,seems like a silly thing to do if he did the shooting.

Not according to him.
He claims there were other illegals packing AKs and they're the ones who shot him.
He was the one who called the cops,seems like a silly thing to do if he did the shooting.
Yeah...I imagine his sense of justification melted a bit when the cuffs got put on~

Cops have multiple witnesses..and the Rancher has a 'reputation'. In fact, he wrote a book about the exact same scenario..with him as the hero..and gun-toting illegals with AK-47's.

Let's face it, the guy slipped over the edge into his own fantasy..and the line blurred.

I imagine he knows that now.

If someone was illegal, then they're the one participating in illegal activities.

Yeah...I imagine his sense of justification melted a bit when the cuffs got put on~

Cops have multiple witnesses..and the Rancher has a 'reputation'. In fact, he wrote a book about the exact same scenario..with him as the hero..and gun-toting illegals with AK-47's.

Let's face it, the guy slipped over the edge into his own fantasy..and the line blurred.

I imagine he knows that now.

Why would have he called the cops on himself when he has acreage and a tractor?
He could have buried him in less than an hour.

Forum List

Back