Herschel Walker Urged Woman to Have a 2nd Abortion, She Says

I would love for all the racist Dimtard's who start all these racist Dimtard whiny ass threads to answer a few questions:

1. Whether or not Walker paid for an abortion 15 years ago, WTF does that have to do with him serving in the Senate? Expected Dimtard answer: Makes him a hypocrite. My response: Ok, so every politician in the history of ever wasn't qualified for office. Now what?

2. Are you really expecting voters to say "Well, there is a chance Walker paid for an abortion 15 years ago so I'm gonna switch my vote to a commie who supports pulling a baby halfway out of the mother and sticking scissors in his/her skull and scrambling the brains until he/she is dead".

#2 is a yes or no.

3. The Senate would only have one way to have any input on abortion: A national law outlawing it, or making it legal in all 50 states. So how do you think Republican voters would vote? For the guy who is a lock to vote to ban abortions, or for a guy who is a lock to vote for abortions without restrictions?

Now do you see why all these whiny ass threads aren't having the affect you wish they would, Simps?

A woman who has said Herschel Walker, the Republican Senate nominee in Georgia, paid for her abortion in 2009 told The New York Times that he urged her to terminate a second pregnancy two years later. They ended their relationship after she refused.

In a series of interviews, the woman said Mr. Walker had barely been involved in their now 10-year-old son’s life, offering little more than court-ordered child support and occasional gifts.

Former Federal Agent and Mr. Pro-Life Anti-Absentee Dad, ladies and gentlemen.

I think at this point, a Republican could be caught having sex with a sheep, and the GOP would be cool with it.

Exactly what does the organization formerly known as the Republican Party stand for any more?

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

For those who wish to deflect from this topic, just state which number you wish to use and save everyone some time:

1. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!

2. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

3. B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!
How many did Bill Clinton force onto women?

Before you answer I was doing the but game with you and Walker is trash!

I would love for all the racist Dimtard's who start all these racist Dimtard whiny ass threads to answer a few questions:

1. Whether or not Walker paid for an abortion 15 years ago, WTF does that have to do with him serving in the Senate? Expected Dimtard answer: Makes him a hypocrite. My response: Ok, so every politician in the history of ever wasn't qualified for office. Now what?

2. Are you really expecting voters to say "Well, there is a chance Walker paid for an abortion 15 years ago so I'm gonna switch my vote to a commie who supports pulling a baby halfway out of the mother and sticking scissors in his/her skull and scrambling the brains until he/she is dead".

#2 is a yes or no.
If Walker were a Democrat would you still vote for him after all you have learned about him?

Also you guys use the past all the time to past judgement on the opposition, so stop being the typical hypocrite…

If Walker were a Democrat would you still vote for him after all you have learned about him?

Also you guys use the past all the time to past judgement on the opposition, so stop being the typical hypocrite…
You answer my questions first, then I will be happy to answer yours.

A woman who has said Herschel Walker, the Republican Senate nominee in Georgia, paid for her abortion in 2009 told The New York Times that he urged her to terminate a second pregnancy two years later. They ended their relationship after she refused.

In a series of interviews, the woman said Mr. Walker had barely been involved in their now 10-year-old son’s life, offering little more than court-ordered child support and occasional gifts.

I think at this point, a Republican could be caught having sex with a sheep, and the GOP would be cool with it.

Exactly what does the organization formerly known as the Republican Party stand for any more?

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

For those who wish to deflect from this topic, just state which number you wish to use and save everyone some time:

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!
[/QUOTE

I will chose #6 Christine Blazing Fraud tactic.

How many did Bill Clinton force onto women?

How many does wife beater Warnock, every fucking day?

You Nazis are insane. We should reject Walker because you claim he paid for what you say is the most wonderful and precious thing in the whole universe..

Before you answer I was doing the but game with you and Walker is trash!

So Walker is "trash" because the Nazi slander machine says that he paid for an abortion, but we should instead vote for someone who promotes abortion up to the time a child can vote democrat.

You Nazis are fucking insane.

If Walker were a democrat he's be an abortion promoter and you Nazi filth would love him.

Oh, you love and promote abortion - but slander Walker over an abortion - but WE are hypocrites?

You Nazis are fucking insane.

Seems like Satan has a pretty strong grip on the GOP.

Abortions, domestic violence, adultery, sexual assault, theft, false witness, covetousness, bigotry, the list goes on and on.

Like I said. What exactly does the GOP stand for any more?
Lol, stop lying commie

We haven't learned anything about him. All we have are accusations.

Last edited:
Urged? Y'all lefties want to politically lynch a black republican because someone alleged that he "urged"? How freaking racist can the left get before people start understanding their motives?

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!
And once again, it’s worth noting that the voters should reject Walker because he’s incompetent, unfit to hold public office, and wrong on the issues – not just because he’s a hypocrite and a liar.

Abortions, domestic violence, adultery, sexual assault, theft, false witness, covetousness, bigotry, racism, misogyny, illiberalism, and neo-fascism – to name just a few.

If I was in that state, I would vote for him, becuase he is not my enemy, the way that you people are.

And once again, it’s worth noting that the voters should reject Walker because he’s incompetent, unfit to hold public office, and wrong on the issues – not just because he’s a hypocrite and a liar.
You're a hypocrite and a liar.

Fiscal austerity? Nope.

Moral character? Nope.

Christian values? Nope.

Family values? Nope.

Free trade? Nope.

4. Liar!

5. Look! A squirrel!
Hey dummy, you might want to prove your first allegation about this before doubling down on your stupidity. By the way, it’s your boy Warnock who tried to kill his ex-wife by hitting her with a car and he also fully neglects his children.

Forum List

Back