Hero shot by cops, Man disarms would-be church shooter, gets shot by police

Cops in America are starting to look incompetent by the minute.

They increasingly are. They are young, scared, poorly trained and trigger happy to shoot first at anything that moves, then ask questions later, because let's face it, odds are 95% good that they will only be investigated internally, found compliant with policy and procedure and put right back on the street without even missing a paycheck.

This post reminds me of that patriot in Sutherland Springs Texas who helped stop and apprehend that wacko with an AR... Inconvenient fact - the good guy had an AR as well, I'm getting frustrated with my legislators who think that 5-10 rounds is all I'll ever need for self / home protection!

This post reminds me of that patriot in Sutherland Springs Texas who helped stop and apprehend that wacko with an AR... Inconvenient fact - the good guy had an AR as well, I'm getting frustrated with my legislators who think that 5-10 rounds is all I'll ever need for self / home protection!

You're right, you need 10 rounds to fight the perp and another 20 rounds to shoot the stupid cops that show up and think you're the bad guy. So 30 round magazines are necessary.

I wonder how that guy felt getting shot by cops? I bet he was like crap this didn't work out well.

You'll never know because nobody knows what would have happened.

But should a felon go to prison for disarming someone and taking their gun away?

This shows one weakness in the armed teacher trope.

If a teacher is running down the hall with a gun in his hand and the police encounter him, the latter will not ask "Are you a good guy with a gun?" They will shoot him into swiss cheese without asking anything.

This shows one weakness in the armed teacher trope.

If a teacher is running down the hall with a gun in his hand and the police encounter him, the latter will not ask "Are you a good guy with a gun?" They will shoot him into swiss cheese without asking anything.

It is not difficult to train teachers not to go running down the hall with or without, a gun in hand.

I thought the cops told him to drop it??
common sense says you drop it before the cops get there if the bad guy is down or when the cops get there
When officers told Garces to throw the gun down, he hesitated for fear that the gun would discharge and harm someone

Forum List

Back