Herman Cain Worked For Counterfeit Printing Press National Fraud

He is best known as the former chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza. He is a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

He is best known as the former chairman and CEO of Godfather's Pizza. He is a former deputy chairman (1992–94) and chairman (1995–96) of the board of directors to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

Do you not know that the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is just one division of the Federal Reserve? It's divided into DISTRICTS. The Federal Reserve in Kansas issues Federal Reserve notes.

Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you not know that the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City is just one division of the Federal Reserve? It's divided into DISTRICTS. The Federal Reserve in Kansas issues Federal Reserve notes.

YOU stated he was WHAT from the outset of this thread? And WHY wasn't he called on it if what he was involved in was so agredious?

YOU (Again), have alot of homework to do. Next time? Be better armed...and IF you don't like a Candidate? Just say so? Don't cloak it in yaksqueeze faux symantics.

YOU stated he was WHAT from the outset of this thread? And WHY wasn't he called on it if what he was involved in was so agredious?

YOU (Again), have alot of homework to do. Next time? Be better armed...and IF you don't like a Candidate? Just say so? Don't cloak it in yaksqueeze faux symantics.

You have failed to address my argument. You have conceded. My point was that the Federal Reserve of Kansas City is not separate from the Federal Reserve. You had no response to that other than irrelevant Red Herrings.

Btw, which claim have I not substantiated and which claim is inconsistent with what I said in the OP.

Last edited:
I have two questions for those who contend my position:

Is it true that Herman Cain was once employed by the Federal Reserve?

Is it true that Herman Cain's position was once a "Chairman"?

If the answer to both of those is "Yes," then it is not false to state that Herman Cain was a former Federal Reserve Chairman as I and even the well known journal "The Atlantic" referred to him as.

And no state does.

You're missing an important part of that statement. Despite its mention of the state, it clearly indicates that the accepted standard currency is gold and silver.

Your favorite nanny-state government prints the money
My favorite "nanny-state government"? Who said I support a nanny-state government. I oppose all forms of global fascist dictatorship including a nanny-state government.

In years past our monies used to be silver certificates.
Are you saying that something illegal was done by someone or some group when we moved away from said silver certificates?
Do you have anything to back that up?

So this law is unconstitutional??

“Section 5103 of title 31, United States Code

§ 5103.

Legal tender​
United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues. Foreign gold or silver coins are not legal tender for debts.”

You're missing an important part of that statement. Despite its mention of the state, it clearly indicates that the accepted standard currency is gold and silver.

My favorite "nanny-state government"? Who said I support a nanny-state government. I oppose all forms of global fascist dictatorship including a nanny-state government.

Are you saying that something illegal was done by someone or some group when we moved away from said silver certificates?

§ 5103.

Legal tender​
United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues. Foreign gold or silver coins are not legal tender for debts.”
OP isn't interested. Just attacking Cain. I'm done with this thread my friend. :eusa_shhh:(unless otherwise prevoked)

Last edited:
Herman Cain is guilty of working for and co-conspiring in the counterfeit money printing operation called the "Federal Reserve."

How come the media constantly ignores his role as former Federal Reserve Chairman and instead only mentions that he's a former GodFathers CEO. Don't you think that'd be kind of important to mention when discussing a candidates background? It's not even an obscure fact, it's mentioned in the first paragraph of his Wikipedia page.

Where have have you been? Each and every time I've heard Cain's resume announced relative to his seeking candidacy THAT has been mentioned. I see it as a plus; besides his executive skills in the business marketplace, he has banking, fiscal, and monetary expertise; quite a broad background of experience IMO

Last edited:

I'm not saying anything other than that fiat currency or any other non-gold/silver standard is unconstitutional.

U.S. Constitution Article I Sec. 10 Cl. 1

"No state shall... make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

§ 5103.

Legal tender​

Yes, if it violates a clause in the Constitution.

No State has.
That power is reserved for the Fed

Get the play on words??

*unsubscribe*

"It is the obvious intent of those who wrote our Constitution that only gold and silver should be used as the standard of value of our money. Substituting Federal Reserve Notes for US money is obviously unconstitutional because the Federal Reserve dollar has no standard of value tied to Gold or Silver."

The Federal Reserve Note is Unconstitutional! - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

hortysir said:
No State has.

Utterly false. That power is reserved for CONGRESS. That's reason #2 why it's unconstitutional.

Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution
"The Congress shall have Power......To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;"

The Federal Reserve is NOT Congress.

"we have an independent, uncontrolled and uncoordinated government in the Federal Reserve System, operating the money powers which are reserved to Congress by the Constitution." -- Wright Patman

Answers.com - Is the Federal Reserve unconstitutional

Coming back in, with hat in hand, after doing some reading.

Some interesting reading, indeed:

Economic Rape of America - The Destruction of the U.S. Dollar
Up to 1965, U.S. coins (dollar, half-dollar, quarter, and dime) contained 90% silver and 10% copper. "Coins" of the same denominations minted since 1965 have a copper core covered with a thin layer of nickel. Are these tokens counterfeit coins? According to Irwin Schiff:

hortysir said:
No State has.

Utterly false. That power is reserved for CONGRESS. That's reason #2 why it's unconstitutional.

Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution
"The Congress shall have Power......To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;"

The Federal Reserve is NOT Congress.

"we have an independent, uncontrolled and uncoordinated government in the Federal Reserve System, operating the money powers which are reserved to Congress by the Constitution." -- Wright Patman

Answers.com - Is the Federal Reserve unconstitutional

BTW, when I said "Fed" it was short for the federal gov't, not the fed resv

:cool:

Herman Cain is guilty of working for and co-conspiring in the counterfeit money printing operation called the "Federal Reserve."

How come the media constantly ignores his role as former Federal Reserve Chairman and instead only mentions that he's a former GodFathers CEO. Don't you think that'd be kind of important to mention when discussing a candidates background? It's not even an obscure fact, it's mentioned in the first paragraph of his Wikipedia page.

Wow. :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back