Herman Cain Worked For Counterfeit Printing Press National Fraud

GeoLaureate8

Nobody
May 22, 2011
Sin City
Herman Cain is guilty of working for and co-conspiring in the counterfeit money printing operation called the "Federal Reserve."

How come the media constantly ignores his role as former Federal Reserve Chairman and instead only mentions that he's a former GodFathers CEO. Don't you think that'd be kind of important to mention when discussing a candidates background? It's not even an obscure fact, it's mentioned in the first paragraph of his Wikipedia page.

U.S. Constitution Article I Sec. 10 Cl. 1

"No state shall... make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

Cain was appointed to the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992, and served as its chairman from 1995 to 1996.

So?

Cain was appointed to the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in 1992, and served as its chairman from 1995 to 1996.

So?

Seems Geo is a bit truth challenged. And what's up with these ambiguously hetero avatars?

So?

Seems Geo is a bit truth challenged.

All I'm claiming is that Herman Cain was once employed by the Federal Reserve, do you deny this fact?

And what's up with these ambiguously hetero avatars?

My avatars have been of my two favorite syncretic conspiracy researchers, David Icke and Michael Tsarion.

"No state shall... make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."
And no state does.

You're missing an important part of that statement. Despite its mention of the state, it clearly indicates that the accepted standard currency is gold and silver.

Your favorite nanny-state government prints the money

My favorite "nanny-state government"? Who said I support a nanny-state government. I oppose all forms of global fascist dictatorship including a nanny-state government.

And no state does.

You're missing an important part of that statement. Despite its mention of the state, it clearly indicates that the accepted standard currency is gold and silver.

So if you cut out half the words you get the meaning you want? Is that what you mean?

And no state does.

Your favorite nanny-state government prints the money
My favorite "nanny-state government"? Who said I support a nanny-state government. I oppose all forms of global fascist dictatorship including a nanny-state government.

In years past our monies used to be silver certificates.
Are you saying that something illegal was done by someone or some group when we moved away from said silver certificates?
Do you have anything to back that up?

So?

Seems Geo is a bit truth challenged.

All I'm claiming is that Herman Cain was once employed by the Federal Reserve, do you deny this fact?

And what's up with these ambiguously hetero avatars?

My avatars have been of my two favorite syncretic conspiracy researchers, David Icke and Michael Tsarion.

No, just debunking your untruthful claim that he was once the Fed Chairman... what next, you gonna claim he was once the Emperor of Japan?

Herman Cain is guilty of working for and co-conspiring in the counterfeit money printing operation called the "Federal Reserve."

How come the media constantly ignores his role as former Federal Reserve Chairman and instead only mentions that he's a former GodFathers CEO. Don't you think that'd be kind of important to mention when discussing a candidates background? It's not even an obscure fact, it's mentioned in the first paragraph of his Wikipedia page.

Media can't ignore what's completely false. He was never the Fed Reserve Chairman. And if you want people to take you seriously you wouldn't be making stuff up.

So if you cut out half the words you get the meaning you want? Is that what you mean?

False. Statements have implied meanings and certain conclusions can be drawn from statements that aren't explicit.

False. Statements have implied meanings and certain conclusions can be drawn from statements that aren't explicit.

Statist doublespeak for I've been caught...

:lol::lol::lol:

Someone needs to change the foil in their hat.

Forum List

Back