Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

You're just a kid aren't you? Your posts reveal that. 18? 21 years old? You obviously don't have much knowledge of issues to defend yourself. Your ideology is consistent with that of the USSR, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. You just don't know it, because you are among the liberals who ID as liberals because someone told you it was cool, or scorned you for not comforming to it.

And yeah, I was a cop. Out on disability. And no, Obama would not pass the screening to be one. Sad but true.

How very cute of you...I am a retired Naval Officer and fought the Soviet Union thru the cat and mouse game known as the Cold War since the mid-70s. Now, you have any more misconceptions and silliness you want to try? Seems to me you are working very hard to make yourself look the Total Fool here. And succeeding too.

HA!!! I thinks I smells an internet poser!!!

If you were a naval officer, you'd have the common sense of governemnt process to know that no one with Obama's past associations could qualify to be a law enforcement officer in the United States at the federal, state or local level.

Sorry man, you're not a very smart imposter.

Well, you are certainly free to not believe me...but that doesn't stop my retirement check from coming the first of every month....thank you for helping pay for the, btw.

And, btw, just to show that you still can't seem to get ANYTHING right, I'm not a man, ex-cop.

I suspect people who attended meeting with Bill Ayers never took the background check.

Folks who attended meetings with Professor Ayers didn't want to BE cops..........they wanted to blow them up. Big difference buddy.

And yes, Obama has clearance. But Obama is not a LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICER. He has no arrest powers, thus, he did not take the LEO screening. Anyone can be president if you are over 35 and a US citizen. In fact, the screening to be a local cop is harder than to be president. In theory, of course, but a member of the Communist Party COULD be elected president if the people voted him in. He could not, however, be a cop, or FBI agent, because of the LEO screening process.

Pardon me while I guffaw over that one. :lmao:

Really, Mr. "Naval Officer from the Cold War"?

Ok. What are the requirements to be US president?

- Over 35.
- US citizen

What are the requirements to be........lets see......a cop in Atlanta? Or LA? Or Charlotte?

- Over 21
- US citizen
- Pass physical fitness test
- Pass mental aptitude test
- Pass lie detector test
- Pass mental evaluation
- PASS BACKGROUND SCREENING (which Obama would fail b/c of Ayers association)
- Minimum 2 years college degree by CALEA standards

You want me to keep going, or have you had enough? It is a fact. The basic requirements to be US president is less than that of a cop.

Give us what is SPECIFICALLY on your background check. What is checked for? What are warning flags? What are immediate reasons for disqualification? Still waiting.

Oh, and it's Ma'am to you. Retired Naval Aviator too....something I also needed serious background checks, aptitude tests and physical tests for.

You want to throw down? You fail.

Oh, and I made it all the way to retirement....you?

Last edited:
Bodeca, you are confusing "electability" with "eligibility".

There are millions of people in America that are still eligible to be president, but will never be eligible to be a cop. Obama is one of them.

- Over 35.
- US citizen

What are the requirements to be........lets see......a cop in Atlanta? Or LA? Or Charlotte?

- Over 21
- US citizen
- Pass lie detector test
- Pass mental evaluation

You want me to keep going, or have you had enough? It is a fact. The basic requirements to be US president is less than that of a cop.

Give us what is SPECIFICALLY on your background check. What is checked for? What are warning flags? What are immediate reasons for disqualification? Still waiting.

Easy.

A convicted felon? No go.
Convicted of domestic violence? No go.
Bad credit? No go.
Can't pass the fitness test? No go.

Associated with the Communist Party or any individual from it? You're out.

Associated with a know terrorist? Out. Ayers, known terrorist. Red flag.
Associated with a group whose intent was to overthrow the US government? Weather UG, Ayers, no go. His elementary school in the phillipines, no go. His college peers, which papers he won't release.

Drug use of weed within 3 years.
Drug use of non-weed within 10.
Bad driving record.
No college credits equalling 2 years (for CALEA accredited depts, aka, big depts)

You want me to keep going?

I am of the opinion, and always have been, that women do not belong in politics in any form. Not as voters, not as candidates, not as election/campaign workers. That is NOT the appropriate role or place for women in society so far as I am concerned. THAT is what makes Barrack Obama more qualified to be POTUS than Mrs. Palin.

wow!

So how does that sit with ya?

A man that could not get clearnace to be a state trooper based on the logical criteria to become one got a full pass by the media and subsequently by the people to have top secret clearance and be the CIC.

So I guess you respect the opinion of the media and the less than intelligent folks down the block over the legitimacy of the requirements to become a state trooper.

Perhaps ones associatrions of the past should not be an issue as it pertains to becoming a state trooper?

Should it NOT also be a criteria as it pertains to ones ability to be an agent that protects the president?

Can you show where Obama ever failed a background check with the state troopers? Or is it just conjecture on your part?

If not, can you show where ANYONE was ever rejected in a background check because they attended meetings with Bill Ayers?

Obama has full access to information from both foreign and domestic intelligence sources. Much higher level of access than any trooper

I suspect people who attended meeting with Bill Ayers never took the background check.

Folks who attended meetings with Professor Ayers didn't want to BE cops..........they wanted to blow them up. Big difference buddy.

And yes, Obama has clearance. But Obama is not a LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICER. He has no arrest powers, thus, he did not take the LEO screening. Anyone can be president if you are over 35 and a US citizen. In fact, the screening to be a local cop is harder than to be president. In theory, of course, but a member of the Communist Party COULD be elected president if the people voted him in. He could not, however, be a cop, or FBI agent, because of the LEO screening process.

Bill Ayers has met with thousands of people

Show where ANYONE was ever denied a job with LEO or a security clearance for having contact with him

You are just making shit up

- Over 35.
- US citizen

- Over 21
- US citizen
- Pass lie detector test
- Pass mental evaluation

Oh, and it's Ma'am to you. Retired Naval Aviator too....something I also needed serious background checks, aptitude tests and physical tests for.

Blah blah blah, OK, you're a female Maverick in Top Gun, I spent 8 years seeing through lies on patrol, I can smell this one a mile away.

No, I don't want to throw down. I'm not in a "who has a bigger d**k" contest. I could care less really.

I'm debating the topic on Obama's qualifications. "Ma'am".

- Over 35.
- US citizen

- Over 21
- US citizen
- Pass lie detector test
- Pass mental evaluation

Easy.

Bad credit? No go.

Associated with a group whose intent was to overthrow the US government? Weather UG, Ayers, no go. His elementary school in the phillipines, no go. His college peers, which papers he won't release.

Bad driving record.
No college credits equalling 2 years (for CALEA accredited depts, aka, big depts)

Yes...clarify what I bolded and made bigger. In this case, does associate mean "know" or does it change with Ayers NOT being a convicted felon, just someone you don't like.

And as to what I colored blue...are you telling me that your police dept rejects people who went to elementary school in the Phillipines? (That would disqual a lot of Navy vets...and smells of simply NOT being true)

Let's start there.

Can you show where Obama ever failed a background check with the state troopers? Or is it just conjecture on your part?

If not, can you show where ANYONE was ever rejected in a background check because they attended meetings with Bill Ayers?

Obama has full access to information from both foreign and domestic intelligence sources. Much higher level of access than any trooper

Show where ANYONE was ever denied a job with LEO or a security clearance for having contact with him

Again.

Those who associated with Ayers didn't wanna BE cops, they wanted to blow them up.

I'd seriously bet that no one who has ever seriously associated with Ayers ever found themselves applying for a job to be a cop.

And YES, associating with a known terrorist, whose intent was to overthrow the US government, is immediate disqualification from the police application process.

I know you cop-hating librals dont wanna think being a cop is actually that difficult a process to get through, but it is. And your boy couldn't pass it then, and can't pass it now.

You're just a kid aren't you? Your posts reveal that. 18? 21 years old? You obviously don't have much knowledge of issues to defend yourself. Your ideology is consistent with that of the USSR, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. You just don't know it, because you are among the liberals who ID as liberals because someone told you it was cool, or scorned you for not comforming to it.

And yeah, I was a cop. Out on disability. And no, Obama would not pass the screening to be one. Sad but true.

How very cute of you...I am a retired Naval Officer and fought the Soviet Union thru the cat and mouse game known as the Cold War since the mid-70s. Now, you have any more misconceptions and silliness you want to try? Seems to me you are working very hard to make yourself look the Total Fool here. And succeeding too.

If you were a naval officer, you'd have the common sense of governemnt process to know that no one with Obama's past associations could qualify to be a law enforcement officer in the United States at the federal, state or local level.

Show some fucking respect for a veteran who put her ass on the line for you, kid.

- Over 35.
- US citizen

- Over 21
- US citizen
- Pass lie detector test
- Pass mental evaluation

Blah blah blah, OK, you're a female Maverick in Top Gun, I spent 8 years seeing through lies on patrol, I can smell this one a mile away.

No, I don't want to throw down. I'm not in a "who has a bigger d**k" contest. I could care less really.

I never said I was in Top Gun...(horrible movie, btw). In fact very few women were allowed in jets when I flew. I was in C-130s....and as I said before, your ego not allowing you to see the truth in front of you because that would show just how silly you've been on this thread means nothing when it comes to me still getting my retirement check (thank you again, btw).

Show some fucking respect for a veteran who put her ass on the line for you, kid.

He's just a silly EX cop who is in the process of being pwned. Don't think he can help it.

Easy.

Bad credit? No go.

Bad driving record.

Yes...clarify what I bolded and made bigger. In this case, does associate mean "know" or does it change with Ayers NOT being a convicted felon, just someone you don't like.

And as to what I colored blue...are you telling me that your police dept rejects people who went to elementary school in the Phillipines? (That would disqual a lot of Navy vets...and smells of simply NOT being true)

Let's start there.

No. You asked what raises red flags. The radical cirriculum of that school would be one. Not the school's location.

Ayers is not a convicted felon. But he was a known terrorist, and his group, the Weather UG, had a stated intent on overthrowing the US government. FBI files are very clear, and publicly available, on Ayers and the intent of his group. And Obama's association with him, and the form literally says "associate" on the screening, would disqualify him.

But all that aside, Obama's admitted cocaine use in college would auto-disqualify him to be a cop. They overlook weed. Cocaine and any other hard street drug is almost 100% disqualified.

I never said I was in Top Gun...(horrible movie, btw). In fact very few women were allowed in jets when I flew. I was in C-130s....and as I said before, your ego not allowing you to see the truth in front of you because that would show just how silly you've been on this thread means nothing when it comes to me still getting my retirement check (thank you again, btw).

What, you want applause or something? For one, I flat out just don't believe you.

Anyway, my issue isn't with you. It's with the fact Obama's past associations, and his past cocaine use, would DQ him from ever being a cop. Or state trooper. Or FBI agent. It's 100% fact. Sorry.

Again.

Those who associated with Ayers didn't wanna BE cops, they wanted to blow them up.

I'd seriously bet that no one who has ever seriously associated with Ayers ever found themselves applying for a job to be a cop.

And YES, associating with a known terrorist, whose intent was to overthrow the US government, is immediate disqualification from the police application process.

I know you cop-hating librals dont wanna think being a cop is actually that difficult a process to get through, but it is. And your boy couldn't pass it then, and can't pass it now.

So, you are saying that a) Obama associated with Ayers...b) those who associated with Ayers wanted to blow cops up...ergo c) Obama wanted to blow cops up.

Let me hope that that little gem wasn't on your Police aptitude test...that might explain some of the "problems" on some police forces then.

Easy.

Bad credit? No go.

Bad driving record.

Let's start there.

No. You asked what raises red flags. The radical cirriculum of that school would be one. Not the school's location.

The "radical curriculum"? The radio has taught you well.

Ayers is not a convicted felon. But he was a known terrorist, and his group, the Weather UG, had a stated intent on overthrowing the US government. FBI files are very clear, and publicly available, on Ayers and the intent of his group. And Obama's association with him, and the form literally says "associate" on the screening, would disqualify him.

Can you tell us more about Obama's "association" with Ayers? What was the relationship?

What, you want applause or something? For one, I flat out just don't believe you.

Anyway, my issue isn't with you. It's with the fact Obama's past associations, and his past cocaine use, would DQ him from ever being a cop. Or state trooper. Or FBI agent. It's 100% fact. Sorry.

Of course I don't want your applause....I've got your tax money in form of my retirement check....thanks again, btw.

He's just a silly EX cop who is in the process of being pwned. Don't think he can help it.

Am I? I've proven my point beyond doubt.

It's 100% fact, any law enforcement background check will DQ a person for past associations with known terrorists or groups that want to overthrow the US government, AND more common, you'll be DQ'ed for past cocaine use, which Obama has respectfully not hidden about his past (true, he admitted it, I admire that he was honest about that).

BTW, bodecea, since I'm playing along, what was your military career like? Combat? Stations? Just curious.

Forum List

Back