Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

Actually, many names have been tossed around...
yet you see Palins name anywhere, you are knee deep in that thread.

She scares you. Sher really scares the manhood out of you.

What other GOP candidates have threads?

How many threads a day do we see on Romney, Huckabee or Barbour?

lol...pathetically skirting my point.

If it a palin thread...be it as a candidate, as an advocate, as a writer, as a mother, as an American Citizen.....you are head first into it spewing crap based strictly on the opinion of left leaning orators......you obviopusly know nothing about her except what they tell you.

And now you have started with Cain...

You are feartful...it is humorous to see.

You seem to be cowering.

Lets get this straight..

I have attacked Palin as a candidate, advocate, writer and American citizen. I have also attacked her lack of intellect, tendency to quit, cowardice and pettiness

I have always said I thought she was a good mother

Just pointing out that Cain makes a lousy pizza. It would be the first election where the opponent brought pizzas to the debate and said "Try this.....you want THIS man to be your president?"

If it a palin thread...be it as a candidate, as an advocate, as a writer, as a mother, as an American Citizen.....you are head first into it spewing crap based strictly on the opinion of left leaning orators......you obviopusly know nothing about her except what they tell you.

You seem to be cowering.

Lets get this straight..

I have attacked Palin as a candidate, advocate, writer and American citizen. I have also attacked her lack of intellect, tendency to quit, cowardice and pettiness

Just pointing out that Cain makes a lousy pizza. It would be the first election where the opponent brought pizzas to the debate and said "Try this.....you want THIS man to be your president?"

lack of intellect....opinion based on nothing you know as fact.
Cowardice....opinion based on nothing you know as fact
pettiness.....you can call anything anyone does as petty.....empty and shallow word

Opponenet bringing pizza to a debate....another attempt to mimize a GOP potential candidate by saying something that demeans him but does not reflect the truth.

QUite obvious you must say things without any basis to alleviate your fears.

lack of intellect....opinion based on nothing you know as fact.
All I know is what comes out of her mouth and what shows up on facebook. It shows a tendency to spout talking points and little ability to form complex original thoughts . Opinion? Absolutely. But I stand by it

Cowardice....opinion based on nothing you know as fact

True, she is willing to shoot wolves from a helicopter. But I am talking more about her reluctance to talk to any media that does not blow sunshine up her ass and tell her how great she is

pettiness.....you can call anything anyone does as petty.....empty and shallow word

Hows that Hopey changey thang work'n for ya....wink

Pizza thing is a joke (so is Godfathers Pizza)....lighten up

It's a sad day in America when now we have computers that are smarter than Obama. Can you just imagine a 100GIG fully loaded PC debating Obama? That would be like Ronald Reagan Debating Elmer Fudd.

RW clearly doesn't like Palin and has a very low opinion of her and her abilities.

Thats fine. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

I happen to like Palin. Don't think she's a viable candidate for Prez. Way to much baggage.

I do have a healthy respect for this savvy, smart lady.

She accomplished a lot as Gov of Alaska and I thought her creds were way better than BO's were in 2008.

I also think anyone who thinks this woman is dumb isn't taking a close look at her at all.

But, as I said. Opinions are like assholes.

Last edited:
Big deal.....so is Justin Beiber

And even Justin is brighter than Palin

Oh golly. You liberals are so smug, so clever, so......ah, we can't even debate with you guys, you're just to good at intellectual sarcasm. Justin Beiber, smarter than Palin, how can I compete with that?

Well, to start, by pointing out again that when Palin was governor, Obama would not have qualifed to be one of her State Troopers because of his associations with a known terrorist and with groups with the intent to overthrow the US government, which is a mandatory qualification check for every law enforcement agency from the FBI all the way down to Wasilla, AK.

Palin is a quitter.....she couldn't hack it as a state trooper either

Hockey mom/Beauty Queen

Again, you fail to address the statement.

I didn't say Obama couldn't "hack it" as a trooper. Neither he or Palin could "hack it" through their tough PT demands at their age.

I said Obama couldn't "qualify". His background check would not pass the screening for any police department in the United States. Thats fact.

LMAO RW...

You seem to jump in every thread about Palin and other GOP possible candidates so you can spew your unfounded criticism of their abilities to govern.

You are pathetically afraid of opposition. You seem to spend a great amount of time trying to discredit them with your personal opinion.

Quite transparent.

Do you really think this is a serious thread?

Give me a serious GOP candidate and I will provide a serious response

I'm still waiting on a serious Democratic candidate. One was on her husbands coat tails. The other was a scumbag trial lawyer who cheated on his dying wife. The other had as much political, business and leadership experience as the local high schools' student body president.

This thread is to make the point that, today, Palin and Cain are both more qualified than Obama was pre-2008.

Oh golly. You liberals are so smug, so clever, so......ah, we can't even debate with you guys, you're just to good at intellectual sarcasm. Justin Beiber, smarter than Palin, how can I compete with that?

Well, to start, by pointing out again that when Palin was governor, Obama would not have qualifed to be one of her State Troopers because of his associations with a known terrorist and with groups with the intent to overthrow the US government, which is a mandatory qualification check for every law enforcement agency from the FBI all the way down to Wasilla, AK.

Hockey mom/Beauty Queen

I didn't say Obama couldn't "hack it" as a trooper. Neither he or Palin could "hack it" through their tough PT demands at their age.

I said Obama couldn't "qualify". His background check would not pass the screening for any police department in the United States. Thats fact.

:salute: Oh really?

Yet he qualifies for a top secret clearance and Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces.

Last edited:
Herman Cain has run a very successful huge corporation.
Palin has governed a city and state.

Just those two things alone make them both more qualified than Obama.

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture.

You forgot that Obama has held the title of President of the United States of America for the past 2 years.

I understand that that doesn't mean anything compared to Mayor of Wasilla or Temporary Governor of Alaska.

You seem to be cowering.

Lets get this straight..

Even mediocre pizza would be more of a qualification than Obama had. At least he has run a business. He has been a leader of something other than a campus protest group or a bunch of lawyers sitting around reading each others papers.

What did Obama bring to the table in 08? Pretty speeches and voting "present"? He never ran a business. Or a city. Or a state. Or a military or police unit. He never even was captain of a sports team. Absolutey no leadership under stress in his life. It's showing.

AND....the liberals, throughout this thread, have said "But in 2012, Obama will have 4 years experience as president of the most powerful nation, he's got more than them now" etc, etc, that NEW argument to defend his experience.

Which reminds me of: Nancy Pelosi "We have to pass the bill to find out whats in it".

So, Democrats now view experience this way? "You have to elect him so he can get the experience, duh!"

No wonder. They all think like freshly spoiled college grads. "They say I have no experience, well, how can I get experience if they won't hire me" (BTW, answer is take th entry level job, and in 15 years or so you'll be promoted to where you think you belong upon college graduation).

Liberals are so pathetic and spoiled.

Herman Cain has run a very successful huge corporation.
Palin has governed a city and state.

Just those two things alone make them both more qualified than Obama.

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture.

You forgot that Obama has held the title of President of the United States of America for the past 2 years.

I understand that that doesn't mean anything compared to Mayor of Wasilla or Temporary Governor of Alaska.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! You posted this as I was typing the above post, where I said liberals look at life experience the same as Pelosi looked at the healthcare bill "You have to pass the bill to find out whats in it".

So.....we just have to make Obama president in order for him to gain the life experience necessary to qualify to be president?

Somwhere deep in liberal loonyland, that makes sense.

Hockey mom/Beauty Queen

Yet he qualifies for a top secret clearance and Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces

So how does that sit with ya?

A man that could not get clearnace to be a state trooper based on the logical criteria to become one got a full pass by the media and subsequently by the people to have top secret clearance and be the CIC.

So I guess you respect the opinion of the media and the less than intelligent folks down the block over the legitimacy of the requirements to become a state trooper.

Perhaps ones associatrions of the past should not be an issue as it pertains to becoming a state trooper?

Should it NOT also be a criteria as it pertains to ones ability to be an agent that protects the president?

You seem to be cowering.

Lets get this straight..

Even mediocre pizza would be more of a qualification than Obama had. At least he has run a business. He has been a leader of something other than a campus protest group or a bunch of lawyers sitting around reading each others papers.

What did Obama bring to the table in 08? Pretty speeches and voting "present"? He never ran a business. Or a city. Or a state. Or a military or police unit. He never even was captain of a sports team. Absolutey no leadership under stress in his life. It's showing.

AND....the liberals, throughout this thread, have said "But in 2012, Obama will have 4 years experience as president of the most powerful nation, he's got more than them now" etc, etc, that NEW argument to defend his experience.

Which reminds me of: Nancy Pelosi "We have to pass the bill to find out whats in it".

So, Democrats now view experience this way? "You have to elect him so he can get the experience, duh!"

No wonder. They all think like freshly spoiled college grads. "They say I have no experience, well, how can I get experience if they won't hire me" (BTW, answer is take th entry level job, and in 15 years or so you'll be promoted to where you think you belong upon college graduation).

Community Organizer beats Pizza Daddy and Soccer Mom every time

Hockey mom/Beauty Queen

Yet he qualifies for a top secret clearance and Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces.

Yes. The president of the United States is not a law enforcement officer. His secret service members are. Obama has no arrest powers. To qualify to hold an office that has arrest powers (FBI, State Trooper, local cop) one must pass the same background screening, and it disqualifies anyone who has associated with a known or suspected terrorist, or with any group whose past or current intent includes overthrowing the US government, OR with any person associated with the Communist Party. Go to your local PD and apply, you'll see. Obama would not pass that screening. It's a fact.

I cannot speak to Mr. Cain's qualifications, but I can say that Sarah Palin is not qualified to hold ANY political office. She was not qualified to hold any of the ones she has held in the past, nor was she qualified to run on the ticket next to Senator McCain. In fact she is the reason that I could not even CONSIDER holding my nose and voting for Senator McCain.

Why so? What made her LESS qualified than Obama?

Obama had never been in charge of anything in his life. Never held accountable for anything. He never failed in anything, because he never really risked anything.

He never ran a business. Or a city. Or a state. He never led men in a military unit. Or even a local police squad. Hell, he wasn't even a captain on a sports team.

He benefitted from educational quotas in life, then road the wave of voting "present" and having a good voice.

On paper, if you were gonna hire a mayor, Palin would be more qualified than Obama in 2006. It's true libs. Accept the reality. Your Boy Wonder was and is not qualified.

Sheer ridiculousness. He has now been President of the United States for two years and by the election of 2012, he will have been President for 4 years.

What you say MAY have had some truth to it 2 years ago, but no longer and will never again be true. To go on and on about how Palin or anyone else will be more qualified is....well...retarded. The only people who will be more qualified in 2012 are Bill Clinton, who cannot run again, George W. Bush who cannot run again, and Ronald Reagan who is dead.

Yes. The president of the United States is not a law enforcement officer. His secret service members are. Obama has no arrest powers. To qualify to hold an office that has arrest powers (FBI, State Trooper, local cop) one must pass the same background screening, and it disqualifies anyone who has associated with a known or suspected terrorist, or with any group whose past or current intent includes overthrowing the US government, OR with any person associated with the Communist Party. Go to your local PD and apply, you'll see. Obama would not pass that screening. It's a fact.
No, it is more silliness on your part.

Lets get this straight..

Your responses are on the extreme shallow end today.

I happen to disagree. Knowing how to run a business and raise a family and run a government trumps knowing how to draw posters and yell and protest any day.

Of course, you guys on the left who worship Che and Lenin and Pol Pot wouldn't see it that way.

I happen to disagree. Knowing how to run a business and raise a family and run a government trumps knowing how to draw posters and yell and protest any day.

Of course, you guys on the left who worship Che and Lenin and Pol Pot wouldn't see it that way.

I am on the Left and do not worship Che, Lenin nor Pol Pot....so you are just being silly again...and not very truthful.

No, it is more silliness on your part.

Ok, negate it then. You can't. I was a cop. I took the screening. I've read the screening word for word and sworn to it. You have not. You have no knowledge of that screening. Thus, you have nothing to stand on in this debate, other than to just call me silly.

Fine. I don't care. But fact remains, Obama would've failed the screening to become one of Palin's State Troopers in Alaska.

I am on the Left and do not worship Che, Lenin nor Pol Pot....so you are just being silly again...and not very truthful.

Then you need to stop being on the left just because your college professor told you to. Those men share your ideology. Research their actions on behalf of that ideology. If you are still on the left after that, you're a heartless, evil soul. Sorry.

Forum List

Back