Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

Yes. The president of the United States is not a law enforcement officer. His secret service members are. Obama has no arrest powers. To qualify to hold an office that has arrest powers (FBI, State Trooper, local cop) one must pass the same background screening, and it disqualifies anyone who has associated with a known or suspected terrorist, or with any group whose past or current intent includes overthrowing the US government, OR with any person associated with the Communist Party. Go to your local PD and apply, you'll see. Obama would not pass that screening. It's a fact.
No, it is more silliness on your part.

Ok, negate it then. You can't. I was a cop. I took the screening. I've read the screening word for word and sworn to it. You have not. You have no knowledge of that screening. Thus, you have nothing to stand on in this debate, other than to just call me silly.

Fine. I don't care. But fact remains, Obama would've failed the screening to become one of Palin's State Troopers in Alaska.

And that is supposed to impress me.....how? :eusa_eh:

Herman Cain has run a very successful huge corporation.
Palin has governed a city and state.

Just those two things alone make them both more qualified than Obama.

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture.

You forgot that Obama has held the title of President of the United States of America for the past 2 years.

I understand that that doesn't mean anything compared to Mayor of Wasilla or Temporary Governor of Alaska.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! You posted this as I was typing the above post, where I said liberals look at life experience the same as Pelosi looked at the healthcare bill "You have to pass the bill to find out whats in it".

So.....we just have to make Obama president in order for him to gain the life experience necessary to qualify to be president?

Somwhere deep in liberal loonyland, that makes sense.

On the other hand, are you going to go into the 2012 election and say "Don't vote for Obama because he didn't have any experience prior to last election"?

Your position makes you look like an idiot, while my position is just stating facts

Why so? What made her LESS qualified than Obama?

Obama had never been in charge of anything in his life. Never held accountable for anything. He never failed in anything, because he never really risked anything.

He never ran a business. Or a city. Or a state. He never led men in a military unit. Or even a local police squad. Hell, he wasn't even a captain on a sports team.

He benefitted from educational quotas in life, then road the wave of voting "present" and having a good voice.

On paper, if you were gonna hire a mayor, Palin would be more qualified than Obama in 2006. It's true libs. Accept the reality. Your Boy Wonder was and is not qualified.

First of all he's not "my boy". My vote in the 2008 Presidential Election went to Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party. I'm not a Liberal. I'm an Ultra-Conservative. That's why I have no use for Mrs. Palin.

I am of the opinion, and always have been, that women do not belong in politics in any form. Not as voters, not as candidates, not as election/campaign workers. That is NOT the appropriate role or place for women in society so far as I am concerned. THAT is what makes Barrack Obama more qualified to be POTUS than Mrs. Palin so far as I am concerned. Of course you also could include the fact that Mrs. Palin cannot or will not live up to her own stated values and morals. Mr. Obama is more than willing to let it be known that he doesn't have any; so his honesty is also a point in his favor.

Your responses are on the extreme shallow end today.

I happen to disagree. Knowing how to run a business and raise a family and run a government trumps knowing how to draw posters and yell and protest any day.

Of course, you guys on the left who worship Che and Lenin and Pol Pot wouldn't see it that way.

I am on the Left and do not worship Che, Lenin nor Pol Pot....so you are just being silly again...and not very truthful.

Then you need to stop being on the left just because your college professor told you to. Those men share your ideology. Research their actions on behalf of that ideology. If you are still on the left after that, you're a heartless, evil soul. Sorry.

Um, I am not on the Left just because my college professor told me to. You are not doing very well in the being truthful category, are you? You seem to have some rather silly ideas on what people are like and what they believe....and you were a cop? :eusa_eh: I suspect that didn't last long. For everyone's sake.

Again, you fail to address the statement.

I didn't say Obama couldn't "hack it" as a trooper. Neither he or Palin could "hack it" through their tough PT demands at their age.

I said Obama couldn't "qualify". His background check would not pass the screening for any police department in the United States. Thats fact.

:salute: Oh really?

Yet he qualifies for a top secret clearance and Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces

So how does that sit with ya?

A man that could not get clearnace to be a state trooper based on the logical criteria to become one got a full pass by the media and subsequently by the people to have top secret clearance and be the CIC.

So I guess you respect the opinion of the media and the less than intelligent folks down the block over the legitimacy of the requirements to become a state trooper.

Perhaps ones associatrions of the past should not be an issue as it pertains to becoming a state trooper?

Should it NOT also be a criteria as it pertains to ones ability to be an agent that protects the president?

Can you show where Obama ever failed a background check with the state troopers? Or is it just conjecture on your part?

If not, can you show where ANYONE was ever rejected in a background check because they attended meetings with Bill Ayers?

Obama has full access to information from both foreign and domestic intelligence sources. Much higher level of access than any trooper

Last edited:
No, it is more silliness on your part.

Ok, negate it then. You can't. I was a cop. I took the screening. I've read the screening word for word and sworn to it. You have not. You have no knowledge of that screening. Thus, you have nothing to stand on in this debate, other than to just call me silly.

Fine. I don't care. But fact remains, Obama would've failed the screening to become one of Palin's State Troopers in Alaska.

It's not. I don't care to. It is my part of this debate, where I show my knowledge of the subject. I'm waiting on yours.

But anyone, including me, who has taken that screening knows Obama would fail it badly. It's a fact. You don't want to admit it, so you avoid the topic and beat around the bush.

Which is fine. Your refusal to debate the topic is evidence of you accepting either defeat, or knowing you don't have a clue what that screening is, yet must somehow defend your Savior against the fact that he would fail it.

Go ahead. Google it. Obama would not have qualified to be one of Palin's state troopers. Fact.

Why so? What made her LESS qualified than Obama?

Obama had never been in charge of anything in his life. Never held accountable for anything. He never failed in anything, because he never really risked anything.

He never ran a business. Or a city. Or a state. He never led men in a military unit. Or even a local police squad. Hell, he wasn't even a captain on a sports team.

He benefitted from educational quotas in life, then road the wave of voting "present" and having a good voice.

On paper, if you were gonna hire a mayor, Palin would be more qualified than Obama in 2006. It's true libs. Accept the reality. Your Boy Wonder was and is not qualified.

First of all he's not "my boy". My vote in the 2008 Presidential Election went to Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party. I'm not a Liberal. I'm an Ultra-Conservative. That's why I have no use for Mrs. Palin.

I am of the opinion, and always have been, that women do not belong in politics in any form. Not as voters, not as candidates, not as election/campaign workers. That is NOT the appropriate role or place for women in society so far as I am concerned. THAT is what makes Barrack Obama more qualified to be POTUS than Mrs. Palin so far as I am concerned. Of course you also could include the fact that Mrs. Palin cannot or will not live up to her own stated values and morals. Mr. Obama is more than willing to let it be known that he doesn't have any; so his honesty is also a point in his favor.

:eek:

I am on the Left and do not worship Che, Lenin nor Pol Pot....so you are just being silly again...and not very truthful.

Then you need to stop being on the left just because your college professor told you to. Those men share your ideology. Research their actions on behalf of that ideology. If you are still on the left after that, you're a heartless, evil soul. Sorry.

Um, I am not on the Left just because my college professor told me to. You are not doing very well in the being truthful category, are you? You seem to have some rather silly ideas on what people are like and what they believe....and you were a cop? :eusa_eh: I suspect that didn't last long. For everyone's sake.

You're just a kid aren't you? Your posts reveal that. 18? 21 years old? You obviously don't have much knowledge of issues to defend yourself. Your ideology is consistent with that of the USSR, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. You just don't know it, because you are among the liberals who ID as liberals because someone told you it was cool, or scorned you for not comforming to it.

And yeah, I was a cop. Out on disability. And no, Obama would not pass the screening to be one. Sad but true.

It's not. I don't care to. It is my part of this debate, where I show my knowledge of the subject. I'm waiting on yours.

But anyone, including me, who has taken that screening knows Obama would fail it badly. It's a fact. You don't want to admit it, so you avoid the topic and beat around the bush.

Which is fine. Your refusal to debate the topic is evidence of you accepting either defeat, or knowing you don't have a clue what that screening is, yet must somehow defend your Savior against the fact that he would fail it.

Go ahead. Google it. Obama would not have qualified to be one of Palin's state troopers. Fact.

I was an Officer in the US Navy with at Top Secret clearance...that requires a lot more in background checks and a lot more often than you as an ex-cop would ever have had....and you need to provide proof as to what exactly would have caused Obama to fail your background checks. Provide us with a list of the questions asked of you when you applied as a police officer for starters.

Even mediocre pizza would be more of a qualification than Obama had. At least he has run a business. He has been a leader of something other than a campus protest group or a bunch of lawyers sitting around reading each others papers.

What did Obama bring to the table in 08? Pretty speeches and voting "present"? He never ran a business. Or a city. Or a state. Or a military or police unit. He never even was captain of a sports team. Absolutey no leadership under stress in his life. It's showing.

AND....the liberals, throughout this thread, have said "But in 2012, Obama will have 4 years experience as president of the most powerful nation, he's got more than them now" etc, etc, that NEW argument to defend his experience.

Which reminds me of: Nancy Pelosi "We have to pass the bill to find out whats in it".

So, Democrats now view experience this way? "You have to elect him so he can get the experience, duh!"

No wonder. They all think like freshly spoiled college grads. "They say I have no experience, well, how can I get experience if they won't hire me" (BTW, answer is take th entry level job, and in 15 years or so you'll be promoted to where you think you belong upon college graduation).

Liberals are so pathetic and spoiled.

Community Organizer beats Pizza Daddy and Soccer Mom every time

I happen to disagree. Knowing how to run a business and raise a family and run a government trumps knowing how to draw posters and yell and protest any day.

Of course, you guys on the left who worship Che and Lenin and Pol Pot wouldn't see it that way.

Jesus was a Community Organizer :eusa_pray:

You're just a kid aren't you? Your posts reveal that. 18? 21 years old? You obviously don't have much knowledge of issues to defend yourself. Your ideology is consistent with that of the USSR, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. You just don't know it, because you are among the liberals who ID as liberals because someone told you it was cool, or scorned you for not comforming to it.

And yeah, I was a cop. Out on disability. And no, Obama would not pass the screening to be one. Sad but true.

How very cute of you...I am a retired Naval Officer and fought the Soviet Union thru the cat and mouse game known as the Cold War since the mid-70s. Now, you have any more misconceptions and silliness you want to try? Seems to me you are working very hard to make yourself look the Total Fool here. And succeeding too.

:salute: Oh really?

Yet he qualifies for a top secret clearance and Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces

A man that could not get clearnace to be a state trooper based on the logical criteria to become one got a full pass by the media and subsequently by the people to have top secret clearance and be the CIC.

So I guess you respect the opinion of the media and the less than intelligent folks down the block over the legitimacy of the requirements to become a state trooper.

Perhaps ones associatrions of the past should not be an issue as it pertains to becoming a state trooper?

Should it NOT also be a criteria as it pertains to ones ability to be an agent that protects the president?

Can you show where Obama ever failed a background check with the state troopers? Or is it just conjecture on your part?

If not, can you show where ANYONE was ever rejected in a background check because they attended meetings with Bill Ayers?

Obama has full access to information from both foreign and domestic intelligence sources. Much higher level of access than any trooper

I suspect people who attended meeting with Bill Ayers never took the background check.

Folks who attended meetings with Professor Ayers didn't want to BE cops..........they wanted to blow them up. Big difference buddy.

And yes, Obama has clearance. But Obama is not a LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICER. He has no arrest powers, thus, he did not take the LEO screening. Anyone can be president if you are over 35 and a US citizen. In fact, the screening to be a local cop is harder than to be president. In theory, of course, but a member of the Communist Party COULD be elected president if the people voted him in. He could not, however, be a cop, or FBI agent, because of the LEO screening process.

Community Organizer beats Pizza Daddy and Soccer Mom every time

eh

Which gospel in the new testament did Jesus declare he was a politician. I assume the correlation ie comm org.

I suspect people who attended meeting with Bill Ayers never took the background check.

Folks who attended meetings with Professor Ayers didn't want to BE cops..........they wanted to blow them up. Big difference buddy.

And yes, Obama has clearance. But Obama is not a LAW ENFORCMENT OFFICER. He has no arrest powers, thus, he did not take the LEO screening. Anyone can be president if you are over 35 and a US citizen. In fact, the screening to be a local cop is harder than to be president. In theory, of course, but a member of the Communist Party COULD be elected president if the people voted him in. He could not, however, be a cop, or FBI agent, because of the LEO screening process.

Pardon me while I guffaw over that one. :lmao:

How very cute of you...I am a retired Naval Officer and fought the Soviet Union thru the cat and mouse game known as the Cold War since the mid-70s. Now, you have any more misconceptions and silliness you want to try? Seems to me you are working very hard to make yourself look the Total Fool here. And succeeding too.

HA!!! I thinks I smells an internet poser!!!

If you were a naval officer, you'd have the common sense of governemnt process to know that no one with Obama's past associations could qualify to be a law enforcement officer in the United States at the federal, state or local level.

Sorry man, you're not a very smart imposter.

eh

Which gospel in the new testament did Jesus declare he was a politician. I assume the correlation ie comm org.

Gosh darn it, you nailed it! Jesus would make a sucky President! :clap2::clap2:

Pardon me while I guffaw over that one. :lmao:

Really, Mr. "Naval Officer from the Cold War"?

Ok. What are the requirements to be US president?

- Over 35.
- US citizen

What are the requirements to be........lets see......a cop in Atlanta? Or LA? Or Charlotte?

- Over 21
- US citizen
- Pass physical fitness test
- Pass mental aptitude test
- Pass lie detector test
- Pass mental evaluation
- PASS BACKGROUND SCREENING (which Obama would fail b/c of Ayers association)
- Minimum 2 years college degree by CALEA standards

You want me to keep going, or have you had enough? It is a fact. The basic requirements to be US president is less than that of a cop.

Forum List

Back