Heritage: Hispanic Immigrants Will Have Low-IQ Children’

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Richwine’s dissertation asserts that there are deep-set differentials in intelligence between races. While it’s clear he thinks it is partly due to genetics — “the totality of the evidence suggests a genetic component to group differences in IQ” — he argues the most important thing is that the differences in group IQs are persistent, for whatever reason. He writes, “No one knows whether Hispanics will ever reach IQ parity with whites, but the prediction that new Hispanic immigrants will have low-IQ children and grandchildren is difficult to argue against.”

Heritage study co-author opposed letting in immigrants with low IQs

I wonder what the Repubs are thinking or if they intend to lose on purpose elections for the next decade or more

White people aren't as good at basketball as black people ... did I offend anyone?

From the link
The statistical construct known as IQ can reliably estimate general mental ability, or intelligence. The average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population, and the difference is likely to persist over several generations.
OMG.

So let me get his straight, until the immigrants from elsewhere mate with native americans their kids will be less intelligent?.....No, that may as well not happen on a national level. We have killed most of the native americans.

So until the immigrants mate with the dumb kids of folks who had ancestors painting themselves blue and howling at the moon while Africans were building pyramids the sons of those immigrants will be dumb?

White people aren't as good at basketball as black people ... did I offend anyone?

Yes.

My darn neighbors insists on their kids playing hockey.

I feel part of the reason is segregation but anyways, it is the cool white thing to do.

Anyways, hockey is an expensive sport and you usually have to buy your own equipment around here thus ruling out the lower economic classes.

Big money in football. Local high schools give equipment to people to play.

Are white kids somehow genetically better at hockey while inferior at basketball?

Here is your basketball kid, you can go play with any 1 kid you find on the street in an amazingly small space.

Forum List

Back