Here's your unbiased media !

I'm not defending anyone, I'm mocking the OP.

It's matter of perception.

OK, let me ask you this: Were you mocking those who were calling for firing of Dan Cathy and boycotting Chick-Fil-A?

:lol:

I'm under no obligation to be "fair" in my mocking. When was the last time you argued from a liberal perspective?

Of course you're not obligated.

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with your first post. However, mocking one side and not the other for doing exactly the same thing makes you hypocrite.

Liberal perspective? There is no such thing in US today.

No, mocking one side and not the other does not make me a "hypocrite".

i don't have any problem mocking liberals, I generally just don't go into those threads.

Ok, well then why are you trying to change the subject?

Am I?

It seems you're defending Elise Labott from the "outrage".

I just don't recall you being so righteous in the Dan Cathy case.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm mocking the OP.

You can go ahead and mock away, but at least CNN sees the importance of their journalists exhibiting professionalism as well as unbiased reporting.

You sound so serious.

She was let go...

Was she ? Must have just been announced, CNN originally was suspending her for two weeks.

Even suspension would be wrong. What she does privately is her own business.

It wasn't private damnit !!!

I must missed that part. Was it her CNN account?

Yes.

Elise Labott ‏@eliselabottcnn 8h8 hours ago
House passes bill that could limit Syrian refugees. Statue of Liberty bows head in anguish @CNNPolitics http://cnn.it/1O5IS6b

I guess the OP likes the freedom of speech for themselves but for others who disagree, "fire this birch"
What are you? 12 years old?
Oh, I agree with the legislation regarding the security checks.

Hey dumbass, this is a so-called journalist NOT an editorialist or pundit. She works for a major news outlet that is supposed to be non-biased.

Is a tweet "the news"?

I don't get your point. Who gives a fuck whose account it is? If she tweets the same thing on her personal account...... is it not the same person saying the same thing?

Last edited:

Yes.

House passes bill that could limit Syrian refugees. Statue of Liberty bows head in anguish @CNNPolitics http://cnn.it/1O5IS6b

I dunno man. I still don't care. I kinda agree with this, bold.

CNN can do whatever the fuck they want, it's their bottom line. I have no dog in the fight, I don't know who this lady is, and I don't watch CNN.

It's their business, their viewers and their ratings. I bet there are plenty who actually agree with her.

Whining is for lefties.

CNN can do whatever the fuck they want, it's their bottom line. I have no dog in the fight, I don't know who this lady is, and I don't watch CNN.

Btw, you said it was her personal account. It turns out it wasn't.

It doesn't change my position towards calls for suspension or firing, though.

Just noted dishonesty.

Just noted dishonesty.

I was wrong. It happens occasionally.

Just noted dishonesty.

Again-- what difference does it make whose account it is?

I guess the OP likes the freedom of speech for themselves but for others who disagree, "fire this birch"

Hey dumbass, this is a so-called journalist NOT an editorialist or pundit. She works for a major news outlet that is supposed to be non-biased.

What a loser.
Did she make that comment on the air ? NO!
I'd bet you are a frequent visitor to hyper-partisan blogs or news resources. Your posts sure the hell look like it, in other words you are sans objectivity.
But now your offended! :laugh: Waaaa!

Yes.

I dunno man. I still don't care. I kinda agree with this, bold.

It's their business, their viewers and their ratings. I bet there are plenty who actually agree with her.

Whining is for lefties.

Got to disagree, I'm pretty sure the right is as astute at whining as the left. Examples are heavily evident on every page on USMB.

What a loser.
Did she make that comment on the air ? NO!
I'd bet you are a frequent visitor to hyper-partisan blogs or news resources. Your posts sure the hell look like it, in other words you are sans objectivity.
But now your offended! :laugh: Waaaa!

If it wasn't a big deal she wouldn't have been suspended dummy.

Forum List

Back