Here’s Your List Of Muslim Leaders Around The World That Condemned The Massacre In Orlando

I think the world is getting hardened to Americans shooting each other.

Absolutely nothing will be done about this. Exactly the same as after every other slaughter. In a few days, or weeks, some other nutter will kill a load of kids or Gays or churchgoers and the process will repeat.

Its just part of your nature and collateral damage in the fundamental right to own guns and kill each other.

You should stay far, far away from America then.

Absolutely nothing will be done about this. Exactly the same as after every other slaughter. In a few days, or weeks, some other nutter will kill a load of kids or Gays or churchgoers and the process will repeat.

Its just part of your nature and collateral damage in the fundamental right to own guns and kill each other.

It is obvious that Americans accept slaughters like we saw yesterday as just part of "keeping safe"

We need our guns to protect our children and we are willing to put up with massacres every few months

But our Congress will hold a nice "moment of silence" for the victims to make everything alright

Am I impressed by tweets, Facebook posts, or a statement by a low level diplomat? Not in the least.
And is the greatest world sponsor of terrorism,Iran, even believable when they condemn any terrorism? Just like they were believable about not testing missiles for eight years. You know who I celebrate coyote, the h ad of Egypt, who in a major speech condemned radical Islam and said all Muslims everywhere must help,wipe out this scourge. He stuck his neck out and I applaud him as I would applaud anyone else in the Middle East who called a news conference solely to disavow Muslim butchery.

Whether the world is watching Obama or Obama is watching the world, lying is just part of governing now. Foreign policy lately has made lying an art form, and Americans are so easy to play. The naïveté of left wing posters is just so much mor attractive than the cold reality of the world.

Let's trump it and tell it like it is. Obama and his synchophants have more concern for a billion and a half Muslims than they do for the American people and the United States of America. Fact.
They aren't any more naive than the scum who courted nazis. They're cowardly, lying entitlement whores. Don't think for a minute that loons like coyote, care, ravi, jills, winterborn don't masturbate to the thought of a new world order where they are promoted to a.position where they have the authority to abuse people, personally. That is exactly their dream. It's just a dream, of course, because none of those sad sacks are equipped to actually face anybody down in real life and belong to groups their heroes want obliterated. But their mental illness and thoroughly brainwashed status means they can't apply logic. They're just cannon fodder for the ideologies they defend.

The propaganda spin coming out of the usual Hive go to sites is truly bizarre. It's becoming just more and more obvious their fanatical attempts at shifting attention away from the Giant Muslims In The Room is based on a need for the 'movement's' promoters to have even more mass shootings, just like they needed the AIDS crisis they generated to whip a lot of misplace sympathy for the rest of their agenda to succeed. Can't be any other motive for the mindless spin and cognitive dissonance, outside of just being mentally ill and emotionally gimped. They are desperate for a few hundred thousand more murderers to be turned loose; it dovetails quite nicely with their dishonest 'gun control' agenda and ridiculous attempts at conflating Christianity with Islam and some other tropes and memes as well. The Useful Idiots are always willing and enthusiastic tools in these degenerate campaigns

Last edited:
Okay, so we get a lot of politicians spouting off about the massacre. Check them out for yourself @ Here’s Your List Of Muslim Leaders Around The World That Condemned The Massacre In Orlando
200,000 jihadi extremists. 1.7 billion Muslims. .01% (that's one one-hundredth of one percent) of Muslims are terrorists. Are they dangerous? You betcha. Are a lot of Muslims supporting them? NO!
But a sizable percentage of the Muslim population support Jihad and Sharia Law.
Shedding Blood For Allah: Pew Study Says More Than 350 Million Muslims Support Violent Jihad

Okay, so we get a lot of politicians spouting off about the massacre. Check them out for yourself @ Here’s Your List Of Muslim Leaders Around The World That Condemned The Massacre In Orlando
200,000 jihadi extremists. 1.7 billion Muslims. .01% (that's one one-hundredth of one percent) of Muslims are terrorists. Are they dangerous? You betcha. Are a lot of Muslims supporting them? NO!
Shedding Blood For Allah: Pew Study Says More Than 350 Million Muslims Support Violent Jihad
By the way 200,000 is the equivalent to 20 divisions.

I tried to post a list of surveys on that, but the board software choked on the quantity of them, and I only managed to post a fraction of them. I'll try later to split them up into several posts, for those who would like to have them for their files whenever some ignorant clueless fashion victim posts that ridiculous 'less than .01 %' meme again. These fashion victims just mindlessly accept and repeat whatever is fed to them, uncritically, as long as it comes from some web site that caters to their biases. Of course many of them also repeat the falsehoods knowing they are lying because they're sociopaths.

Sure they give lip service, but don't do anything about it.

This is sounding familiar like the burden white people place on all other races as being responsible for everyone in that race.

How would they do anything about it? And why havent whites done that when mass shootings happen since its such a good idea?

ISLAM ISN'T A RACE, YOU FUCKING RETARD OF ANOTHER KIND!!!!!! IT'S A GENOCIDE-COMMITTING HATE IDEOLOGY THAT COMES IN ALL RACES, INCLUDING WHITE!!!! Is a dummy like you NOT aware that our Boston bomber muslim monsters were not only WHITE, their native Chechnya is next to Russia's Caucasus mountains where us CAUCASIONS first involved! For the millionth time, ISLAM IS A HATE IDEOLOGY, NOT A RACE!!!!!!! WHAT PART OF THAT BASIC, LOGICAL EQUATION DO YOUR LIBERAL BRAINS DO YOU NOT GET?????
WAHABISM IS A HATE IDEOLOGY, NOT ISLAM! QUIT SHOUTING!

I tried to post a list of surveys on that, but the board software choked on the quantity of them, and I only managed to post a fraction of them. I'll try later to split them up into several posts, for those who would like to have them for their files whenever some ignorant clueless fashion victim posts that ridiculous 'less than .01 %' meme again. These fashion victims just mindlessly accept and repeat whatever is fed to them, uncritically, as long as it comes from some web site that caters to their biases. Of course many of them also repeat the falsehoods knowing they are lying because they're sociopaths.
GFY

The last I recall, with very few exceptions, there are approximately 75 to 80 "million" private citizen, legal gun owners in the United States who harm no one and are safe with their firearms. Apparently, being on a terrorist watch list doesn't make it illegal to purchase a firearm. This is clearly the fault of the government, who knew about the Orlando Jihadist and did not try to stop him. Also, potential gun-grabber Clinton stopped the investigation into the mosque the killer attended. Again, the fault of the government.
We legal gun owners represent are no threat to your or anyone else's safety. The real threats are:
Burglars who steal guns (make it a lengthy mandatory prison sentence for stealing firearms).
Straw purchasers (people buying or stealing guns for criminals (again, give out lengthy mandatory prison sentences for those who knowingly sell to criminals).
Gangs (guns obtained illegally and currently are responsible for most gun crimes).
Lone Wolf Jihadists.
Mentally ill.

The last I recall, with very few exceptions, there are approximately 75 to 80 "million" private citizen, legal gun owners in the United States who harm no one and are safe with their firearms. Apparently, being on a terrorist watch list doesn't make it illegal to purchase a firearm. This is clearly the fault of the government, who knew about the Orlando Jihadist and did not try to stop him. Also, potential gun-grabber Clinton stopped the investigation into the mosque the killer attended. Again, the fault of the government.
We legal gun owners represent are no threat to your or anyone else's safety. The real threats are:
Burglars who steal guns (make it a lengthy mandatory prison sentence for stealing firearms).
Straw purchasers (people buying or stealing guns for criminals (again, give out lengthy mandatory prison sentences for those who knowingly sell to criminals).
Gangs (guns obtained illegally and currently are responsible for most gun crimes).
Lone Wolf Jihadists.
Mentally ill.
Absolute nonsense.
These are Junes mass shootings, so far.

Mass Shootings - 2016 | Gun Violence Archive

It includes a mother and 4 daughters killed in New Mexico.

5 found shot to death in New Mexico home

GFY

Made a thread on this and other Fun Islamist Facts, for the edification of the OldLadys who don't know what they're talking about and end up having to just throw ad homs around and hope for the best.

Polls of Islamic Beliefs Made Over Several Years

Forum List

Back