Coincidence? Pulse, San Bernardino, and LA Gay Parade all Security Guard?

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Coincidence? What are the odds that the Pulse terrorist, the San Bernardino terrorist attack, and the thwarted LA Gay Pride attack all had security guard jobs?
Makes one wonder... The San Bernardino family member arrested for conspiring attacks and the Pulse perpetrator both had been in the security business since 2007. The LA one I am not certain how long, but due to age had to be recent.
Is it possible through their facebook pages, some security forum they may have visited, etc., they were recruited?

Last edited:
In the San Bernardino attack the guy that bought the weapons was a security guard.

Coincidence? What are the odds that the Pulse terrorist, the San Bernardino terrorist attack, and the thwarted LA Gay Pride attack all had security guard jobs?
Makes one wonder... The San Bernardino family member arrested for conspiring attacks andmthe Pulse perpetrator both had been in the security business since 2007. The LA one I am not certain how long, but due to age had to be recent.
Is it possible through their facebook pages, some security forum they may have visited, etc., they were recruited?

Dear depotoo I thought they were using the system to access guns and get by the radar.

I checked with a coworker who is a 20 year veteran.
He said with military, if you were caught abusing your spouse like this FL man's record,
that meant being denied guns. Why aren't citizens held to similar screening standards
as police and military who take oaths and training to enforce and defend laws, not violate them.

So the problem, as with the Ft. Hood shooter, is not properly "screening out" the
mentally ill and criminally abusive CONSISTENTLY.

This is blamed on PC, because mental illness is a huge gray area too cloudy to pinpoint.

But I found the solution is medical research on the methods used in spiritual healing
that can detect abusive and addictive conditions in people on very sensitive levels
BEFORE the situation gets any deadlier. We can improve and perfect a system for
screening, and it helps to teach all people the laws including conflict resolution,
where that process tends to expose which people have abusive or dangerous tendencies.
From there, proper medical diagnosis could likely catch most cases before they hurt others.

Yes, most states deny gun ownership to those that have been physically abusive and convicted, but I don't believe he was ever charged.

I agree with you on mental health issues. The problem is there are also those that are truly just evil and are cunning, etc., and they are much harder to spot until it is too late. And no law will prevent them from carrying out their objective. They feel they are above the law.
Makes one wonder... The San Bernardino family member arrested for conspiring attacks andmthe Pulse perpetrator both had been in the security business since 2007. The LA one I am not certain how long, but due to age had to be recent.

Dear depotoo I thought they were using the system to access guns and get by the radar.

He said with military, if you were caught abusing your spouse like this FL man's record,
that meant being denied guns. Why aren't citizens held to similar screening standards
as police and military who take oaths and training to enforce and defend laws, not violate them.

So the problem, as with the Ft. Hood shooter, is not properly "screening out" the

This is blamed on PC, because mental illness is a huge gray area too cloudy to pinpoint.

But I found the solution is medical research on the methods used in spiritual healing
that can detect abusive and addictive conditions in people on very sensitive levels
screening, and it helps to teach all people the laws including conflict resolution,
where that process tends to expose which people have abusive or dangerous tendencies.
From there, proper medical diagnosis could likely catch most cases before they hurt others.

Yes, most states deny gun ownership to those that have been physically abusive and convicted, but I don't believe he was ever charged.

I agree with you on mental health issues. The problem is there are also those that are truly just evil and are cunning, etc., and they are much harder to spot until it is too late. And no law will prevent them from carrying out their objective. They feel they are above the law.

Dear depotoo we can catch and screen out and DETER most of them by raising awareness and community involvement.
It's our division that keeps us distracted which is what predators prey on, the victims who aren't paying attention to their surroundings.

Authorities have used heightened outreach to deter and dismantle gang and shootings/attacks planned at schools.

Where shelters and programs are set up as safe havens for victims of domestic abusr to ask help, they come forward and their abusers are known. Unfortunately many such cases still end in tragedy and death because we haven't figured out how to use the same methods that Christians use to protect against and even convert these sick ppl back to their natural states of mind. Psychiatrist Scott Peck wrote a book about using exorcism to heal dangerously sick schizophrenic
and sociopathic patients, and Dr. Goldfedder is a licensed neurosurgeon who also practices spiritual healing methods as researched by Dr. Francis MacNutt and other experts in the field.

Once we harness that knowledge, develop a process through medical science and treatment, we will have better options. And ppl will more likely report troubled or dangerous loved ones if they know they can receive help. Like any other dangerous disease it is scary to come forward, but more ppl will do it if we understand we can cure illness and disease instead of letting it run amok killing ppl.

Last edited:
Makes one wonder... The San Bernardino family member arrested for conspiring attacks and the Pulse perpetrator both had been in the security business since 2007. The LA one I am not certain how long, but due to age had to be recent.
It's amazing how long these guys lay in wait and plan their moves. They even go into careers that give them more easy access to trust from others. All so they can "get inside and do the damage". Now that what's-his-face (I refuse to name him) has the glory of ISIS and his 700 virgins or whatever, no doubt there are rainbow flow-charts and calendars all over the walls of the ISIS headquarters. mdk and I disagree on this point. He thinks the Church of LGBT should double down on its planned events. I think they should chill for awhile and be safe. But if their social plans are anything like their sex lives, "reckless" is the hallmark of how they'll proceed. No doubt. (and no worries mdk, you'll get what you want...makes great political hay, right? All good if the tragedies promote the LGBT agenda and public sympathy...) Don't want to scare off a new generation of recruits..

I notice MSNBC (and others) didn't wait a nanosecond to begin milking this tragedy/sympathy cow. And they'll keep at it until she turns to dust and blows away. Then they'll need another cow. You know how it works, right mdk? And you know ISIS will provide that new cow. Which makes you urging people to become sitting ducks twice as insidious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back