Here's Your "hillery"...

We liberals will point out you're just making nonsense up about Clinton. The OP was just senseless raving. I couldn't find anything resembling a point in it. It was just a hate-tirade.

If you Clinton-haters ever waqnt to talk about actual issues, insterad of fake stories that you yanked out of your butts, we're waiting. However, we know you don't have the guts for that. The only thing you're willing to talk about is the latest kook conspiracy theory pushed by your corrupt partisan hack masters.

That's probably why Clinton is maintining her big lead. What did last week's round of nonstop crazy attacks get you? Nothing. But hey, you have faith. Assange says his next round of emails will put Clinton in jail, this time for sure!

Are you saying that what I posted is not true?

You haven't answered anything. You only parrot the DNC talking points. I will await an answer to my simple little question.

Everyone can see you're now cutting and running after getting spanked.

So, thanks for playing, and for confirming the fundamental gutlessness of Trump-fans.

No. Everyone can see that you don't have an answer for that simple little question.

Thanks for playing.

[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed. She proposes to raise taxes and increase regulations on corporations while creating thousands of new jobs. Care to explain how that will work? I'm listening.

u[/QUOTE]

Ill comment....Just like we did after the industrial revolution to about 1970. We had unions and regulations and everyone was happy then the rich got greedy....

OP- ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ We love talking issues. The OP is the usual moot malevolent gossip that the New BS GOP relies on...

Im not a republican you moron and the the article is true and undisputed by anyone but you. And youll just go on believing its not true, or not wanting to, and vote your interests away....whos got the usual moot malevolent gossip now?

Yes indeed. She proposes to raise taxes and increase regulations on corporations while creating thousands of new jobs. Care to explain how that will work? I'm listening.

u[/QUOTE]

Ill comment....Just like we did after the industrial revolution to about 1970. We had unions and regulations and everyone was happy then the rich got greedy....[/QUOTE]

Greedy? LOL!! The Clintons are the most greedy people in America.

You haven't answered anything. You only parrot the DNC talking points. I will await an answer to my simple little question.

So, thanks for playing, and for confirming the fundamental gutlessness of Trump-fans.

You're welcome little economics major who never ran a business in his life. I'm tired of waiting on you to answer my question.

You're welcome little economics major who never ran a business in his life. I'm tired of waiting on you to answer my question.

Apparently dumbass doesn't like the answer to that question because it shows what a clueless, incompetent idiot Hitlery is. Oh and you can bet dumbass knows the answer as well as you or I do.

Must be hard to realize the person you support is a stupid, careless and incompetent. The answer kinda brings those chickens home to roost.

You can't cure dumbass.

Apparently dumbass doesn't like the answer to that question because it shows what a clueless, incompetent idiot Hitlery is. Oh and you can bet dumbass knows the answer as well as you or I do.

Must be hard to realize the person you support is a stupid, careless and incompetent. The answer kinda brings those chickens home to roost.

You can't cure dumbass.

Gee. Where did dumbass go??

You can't cure dumbass.

Gee. Where did dumbass go??

He's probably down at his local convenience store strong-arming the clerk over some Swisher Sweets.

So, are my pout-stalkers ever going to address what I wrote, or will they cry even harder at me?

I don't have to guess. It will be the latter.

For some reason, I seem to collect pout-stalkers. I try to address them like adults, but it's pointless. Their stupid propaganda gets debunked, their masters never told them how to deal with that, so they have these meltdowns.

Whatever. Enjoy losing, Trump-losers. The only purpose your lives now serve are as a lesson for others, concerning why not to join a cult.

Forum List

Back