Here's Your "hillery"...

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
Remember this?? The wolf watching the chicken coop...

MANCHESTER, N.H. — As Hillary Clinton fights off intense criticism over her ties to Wall Street, a central question has gone unanswered: Has she ever taken any action that favored the financial industry?

“Anybody who knows me who thinks that they can influence me, name anything they’ve influenced me on,” Mrs. Clinton said at a CNN forum on Wednesday. “Just name one thing.”

Senator Bernie Sanders, her opponent for the Democratic presidential nomination, took up the challenge.

“Senator Elizabeth Warren can certainly name at least one thing,” his campaign said in a “fact-check” emailed to reporters on Thursday
To make its case, the Sanders campaign is leaning on years-old criticism from Ms. Warren, the Massachusetts Democrat and liberal icon, over Mrs. Clinton’s vote in 2001 to make it harder for Americans to wipe out their debts through bankruptcy.

Mrs. Clinton, who has received millions from the financial sector in speaking fees and donations to her campaigns and charitable foundation, expressed regret over the legislation when she ran for president in 2008, though she had plenty of company among Democrats in voting for it.

And the Clinton campaign said the email from the Sanders camp was simply a veiled personal attack.

“If Senator Sanders means to allege that Secretary Clinton ever changed her position because of contributions, he should have the courage to say it, rather than continue to assassinate her character through insinuation,” Jesse Ferguson, a spokesman for Mrs. Clinton, said on Saturday.

Ms. Warren’s critique had its beginnings in 1998, when Congress was contemplating an overhaul to the bankruptcy system. Ms. Warren, a Harvard law professor, wrote an Op-Ed piece for The New York Times warning that under such an overhaul, a woman owed child support could lose some of her ability to collect it if the child’s father declared bankruptcy.

Mrs. Clinton, Ms. Warren later recalled, asked to meet with her. Sitting down for a lunch of a hamburger and French fries after giving a speech in Boston, Mrs. Clinton peppered Ms. Warren with questions about bankruptcy law. “She said, ‘Professor Warren, we’ve got to stop that awful bill,’ ” Ms. Warren said in a 2004 interview with Bill Moyers.

Mrs. Clinton took a strong interest in the fate of the bankruptcy legislation, and President Bill Clinton vetoed it in late 2000. But its supporters pressed on, and in 2001, as a senator from New York, Mrs. Clinton was among 83 senators who voted in favor of overhauling the bankruptcy system, a group that included 36 Democrats.

And this allowed credit card companies to go hog wild wit interest rates and fee's. Thank you "hillery"....you bitch. A democrat...lmao.

Apparently the D party prefers a corrupt, lying, criminal for their nominee.

I bet we will find out that the story the AP published yesterday was known by the NY Times, Wapo, NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN...and they are all shelved it.

You won't find any Liberal willing to talk about or attempt to defend Hillary on the issues. All they are interest in is besmirching Mr. Trump, his wife, and children.

We liberals will point out you're just making nonsense up about Clinton. The OP was just senseless raving. I couldn't find anything resembling a point in it. It was just a hate-tirade.

If you Clinton-haters ever waqnt to talk about actual issues, insterad of fake stories that you yanked out of your butts, we're waiting. However, we know you don't have the guts for that. The only thing you're willing to talk about is the latest kook conspiracy theory pushed by your corrupt partisan hack masters.

That's probably why Clinton is maintining her big lead. What did last week's round of nonstop crazy attacks get you? Nothing. But hey, you have faith. Assange says his next round of emails will put Clinton in jail, this time for sure!

We liberals will point out you're just making nonsense up about Clinton. The OP was just senseless raving. I couldn't find anything resembling a point in it. It was just a hate-tirade.

If you Clinton-haters ever waqnt to talk about actual issues, insterad of fake stories that you yanked out of your butts, we're waiting. However, we know you don't have the guts for that. The only thing you're willing to talk about is the latest kook conspiracy theory pushed by your corrupt partisan hack masters.

That's probably why Clinton is maintining her big lead. What did last week's round of nonstop crazy attacks get you? Nothing. But hey, you have faith. Assange says his next round of emails will put Clinton in jail, this time for sure!

Bring it on. How about Hillary's proposed tax policies for starters? Her immigration policies? Her refugee relocation plan? Let's get it on.

The sole strategy of the Clinton campaign is to divert to slamming Trump. This will keep people away from her atrocities.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It wasnt a rant. Its real and your a fool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/07/u...uptcy-reform-that-haunts-hillary-clinton.html

I used to be a liberal and still am...50%...
What got me in the middle was watching what they said and then seeing what they do and there are few dem's on the left. They are neoliberals....lying neoliberals. Why is it that you havent progressed?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/07/u...uptcy-reform-that-haunts-hillary-clinton.html

That she is. A blind fool who supports a stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery.

The idiot could care less and will vote for that hag regardless. Hell I think Hitlery could shoot someone on national television with the cameras rolling and idiots like Manass would still vote for her.

You can't cure stupid.

Bring it on. How about Hillary's proposed tax policies for starters?

Her removal of the cap on FICA taxes makes SS solvent forever. Good policy. How does Trump plan to keep SS going?

She's for adding a new 30% tax bracket for over 1 million, limiting certain deductions the wealthy use, changing taxation on multinational corps, increasing capital gains taxes, treating carried interest as regular income, increasing the estate. That is, taxes on the 1%. All good policy.

No increase in taxes on the middle and lower classes.

Trump, he wants to massively cut taxes for the 1%. So, vastly less revenue. He hasn't said where he'd cut spending, so there would be exploding deficits.

Her immigration policies?

Being Trump just switched to basically the same policies, you're going to have a bit of a problem on that topic now. Sucks that your candidate flipflops daily.

Her refugee relocation plan?

Intelligent and humanitarian, being that it doesn't rely entirely on hysterical anti-muslim bigotry, as Trump's plan does.

Bring it on. How about Hillary's proposed tax policies for starters?

Her removal of the cap on FICA taxes makes SS solvent forever. Good policy. How does Trump plan to keep SS going?

She's for adding a new 30% tax bracket for over 1 million, limiting certain deductions the wealthy use, changing taxation on multinational corps, increasing capital gains taxes, treating carried interest as regular income, increasing the estate. That is, taxes on the 1%. All good policy.

No increase in taxes on the middle and lower classes.

Trump, he wants to massively cut taxes for the 1%. So, vastly less revenue. He hasn't said where he'd cut spending, so there would be exploding deficits.

Her immigration policies?

Being Trump just switched to basically the same policies, you're going to have a bit of a problem on that topic now. Sucks that your candidate flipflops daily.

Her refugee relocation plan?

Intelligent and humanitarian, being that it doesn't rely entirely on hysterical anti-muslim bigotry, as Trump's plan does.

Yes indeed. She proposes to raise taxes and increase regulations on corporations while creating thousands of new jobs. Care to explain how that will work? I'm listening.

Yes she will bring in thousands of refugees from Syria which Obama's Department of Homeland Security has admitted will be heavily infiltrated with ISIS terrorists and which ISIS has bragged about doing. We don't have enough jobs for our citizens now, especially the Blacks. Her policy of open borders will flood the country with folks who will have a tough time competing for the jobs we don't presently have and that her tax policies will kill.

Actually, Trump will cut taxes on everyone, including the Middle Class. Trump will cut the tax on corporations, level the playing field by renegotiating trade deals, and cut back regulations on doing business. He will cut regulations on coal production which will drop the price of energy and save American families money in that regard. Hillary will continue Obama's war on coal.

Yes her estate tax is a real boon to farmers and others who desire to pass the family farm or other businesses on to their children.

Care to continue?

Yes indeed. She proposes to raise taxes and increase regulations on corporations while creating thousands of new jobs. Care to explain how that will work? I'm listening.

Easy. Supply-side economics succeeding is a myth. It's the opposite approach that works. Economies are demand-driven, not supply-driven. Didn't you know that? I would have thought seeing the failure of supply-side policies over and over would have cued you in.

Yes she will bring in thousands of refugees from Syria which Obama's Department of Homeland Security has admitted will be heavily infiltrated with ISIS terrorists and which ISIS has bragged about doing.

Like I said, anti-muslim hysteria with no basis in realit.

We don't have enough jobs for our citizens now, especially the Blacks. Her policy of open borders will flood the country with folks who will have a tough time competing for the jobs we don't presently have and that her tax policies will kill.

Given there is no "open borders" policy, that was senseless.

Actually, Trump will cut taxes on everyone, including the Middle Class. Trump will cut the tax on corporations,

Deficit explosion!

level the playing field by renegotiating trade deals,

Be specific. Which trade deal will be renegotiated, and exactly what will the new terms be? Without that info, those are just feelgood buzzwords. For example, we currently have no trade deals with China, so how would we renegotiate a trade deal with China?

and cut back regulations on doing business.

Abusing workers, raping the environment and screwing consumers not acceptable policy.

He will cut regulations on coal production which will drop the price of energy and save American families money in that regard.

The coal industry went bankrupt because it produces a product that sucks compared to other products. You're proposing free-market interference to prop up a failed product.

Hillary will continue Obama's war on coal.

The coal industry died long before Obama came on the scene. Propping up that corpse is bad economics. You can try to make it an issue, but it's not electorally important. KY and WV aren't voting democratic anyways. A few thousands miners in OH and PA are not electorally significant, and the votes coming from the environmentally concerned will outweigh their votes.

Clinton, of course, does support retraining programs for those miners, instead of continuing to prop up and industry that's doomed to fail.

Yes her estate tax is a real boon to farmers and others who desire to pass the family farm or other businesses on to their children.

You mean multimillionaires will have to pay taxes on their free money? Most people approve of that.

Care to continue?

Please do. I'm enjoying pointing out how good Clinton's polices are, especially compared to Trump's delusional policies of failure.

Easy. Supply-side economics succeeding is a myth. It's the opposite approach that works. Economies are demand-driven, not supply-driven. Didn't you know that? I would have thought seeing the failure of supply-side policies over and over would have cued you in.

Yes she will bring in thousands of refugees from Syria which Obama's Department of Homeland Security has admitted will be heavily infiltrated with ISIS terrorists and which ISIS has bragged about doing.

We don't have enough jobs for our citizens now, especially the Blacks. Her policy of open borders will flood the country with folks who will have a tough time competing for the jobs we don't presently have and that her tax policies will kill.

Actually, Trump will cut taxes on everyone, including the Middle Class. Trump will cut the tax on corporations,

Deficit explosion!

Be specific. Which trade deal will be renegotiated, and exactly what will the new terms be? Without that info, those are just feelgood buzzwords. For example, we currently have no trade deals with China, so how would we renegotiate a trade deal with China?

Abusing workers, raping the environment and screwing consumers not acceptable policy.

He will cut regulations on coal production which will drop the price of energy and save American families money in that regard.

The coal industry went bankrupt because it produces a product that sucks compared to other products. You're proposing free-market interference to prop up a failed product.

The coal industry died long before Obama came on the scene. Propping up that corpse is bad economics. You can try to make it an issue, but it's not electorally important. KY and WV aren't voting democratic anyways. A few thousands miners in OH and PA are not electorally significant, and the votes coming from the environmentally concerned will outweigh their votes.

Clinton, of course, does support retraining programs for those miners, instead of continuing to prop up and industry that's doomed to fail.

You mean multimillionaires will have to pay taxes on their free money? Most people approve of that.

Care to continue?

Please do. I'm enjoying pointing out how good Clinton's polices are, especially compared to Trump's delusional policies of failure.

Actually you are frothing at the mouth. The country has not seen a single quarter of 3% growth under the Democratic policies since Obama took office. We have 500 years of coal reserves in this country. Obama's stupidity was kill the coal industry while bankrolling solar and wind companies that failed instead of waiting until solar and wind power generation could be made viable. Multimillionaires are paying their fair share now biut my main concern were you able to comprehend were raising the taxes and increasing the regulations on corporations while claiming it would result in thousands of new jobs. That simply won't work. That's stupid at best. Retraining costs money. Let them do what they want to do and help drive our energy costs down. You guys are all for spending other people's money. When you claim most people support the estate tax that is simply because most of you idiots own no farm or business to pass on to your children.

Deficit explosion!

Care to continue?

Actually you give yourself too much credit. You have dodged and failed to answer my most basic and simple question. I will repeat it for you. Hillary will raise taxes and increase regulations on corporations. She will do this and still claim she will create thousands of new jobs in the process. How is that even remotely possible? That should be easy enough for an economics major like you claim to be.

"Its real and your a fool."
Yikes!!!
Poor grammar makes me (sic).

When you call someone else a fool, it behooves you to get the sentence right...
"Its real and you're a fool."

Don't you hate it when you try to insult another poster, and your post becomes a boomerang???

(But...your intention was correct.)

Actually you are frothing at the mouth. The country has not seen a single quarter of 3% growth under the Democratic policies since Obama took office.

Red herring, as it has seen steady growth, much better than what Republican presidents achieve with their failed supply side policies.

We have 500 years of coal reserves in this country.

No, that's another wrong factoid. If we expanded coal production to what you want, it would be much less than that.

Obama's stupidity was kill the coal industry while bankrolling solar and wind companies that failed instead of waiting until solar and wind power generation could be made viable.

It's viable now. That's why so many companies are making money with it. Please don't respond by cherrypicking a single failure somewhere, like Solyndra.

Multimillionaires are paying their fair share now biut my main concern were you able to comprehend were raising the taxes and increasing the regulations on corporations while claiming it would result in thousands of new jobs. That simply won't work. That's stupid at best. Retraining costs money. Let them do what they want to do and help drive our energy costs down. You guys are all for spending other people's money. When you claim most people support the estate tax that is simply because most of you idiots own no farm or business to pass on to your children.

That's all just babbling.

Actually you give yourself too much credit. You have dodged and failed to answer my most basic and simple question.

No, I answered, and you dodged.

I will repeat it for you. Hillary will raise taxes and increase regulations on corporations. She will do this and still claim she will create thousands of new jobs in the process. How is that even remotely possible? That should be easy enough for an economics major like you claim to be

And I will repeat it for you. Economies are demand-driven. If the demand is there, supply will follow. If more money goes from the rich and gets spent on the middle class and infrastructure, that stimulates demand.

In your supply side fantasy, rich people will supposedly build factories to produce goods that nobody can buy. That makes no sense.

It also makes no sense because it assumes there's a shortage of investment capital, when there's not.

It also makes no sense because cutting taxes on the rich increases deficits, which have to be financed by selling T-bills, which are bought by the money the rich people saved in taxes. That is, zero new investment capital is actually created.

Actually you are frothing at the mouth. The country has not seen a single quarter of 3% growth under the Democratic policies since Obama took office.

Red herring, as it has seen steady growth, much better than what Republican presidents achieve with their failed supply side policies.

We have 500 years of coal reserves in this country.

No, that's another wrong factoid. If we expanded coal production to what you want, it would be much less than that.

Obama's stupidity was kill the coal industry while bankrolling solar and wind companies that failed instead of waiting until solar and wind power generation could be made viable.

It's viable now. That's why so many companies are making money with it. Please don't respond by cherrypicking a single failure somewhere, like Solyndra.

Multimillionaires are paying their fair share now biut my main concern were you able to comprehend were raising the taxes and increasing the regulations on corporations while claiming it would result in thousands of new jobs. That simply won't work. That's stupid at best. Retraining costs money. Let them do what they want to do and help drive our energy costs down. You guys are all for spending other people's money. When you claim most people support the estate tax that is simply because most of you idiots own no farm or business to pass on to your children.

That's all just babbling.

Actually you give yourself too much credit. You have dodged and failed to answer my most basic and simple question.

No, I answered, and you dodged.

I will repeat it for you. Hillary will raise taxes and increase regulations on corporations. She will do this and still claim she will create thousands of new jobs in the process. How is that even remotely possible? That should be easy enough for an economics major like you claim to be

And I will repeat it for you. Economies are demand-driven. If the demand is there, supply will follow. If more money goes from the rich and gets spent on the middle class and infrastructure, that stimulates demand.

In your supply side fantasy, rich people will supposedly build factories to produce goods that nobody can buy. That makes no sense.

It also makes no sense because it assumes there's a shortage of investment capital, when there's not.

It also makes no sense because cutting taxes on the rich increases deficits, which have to be financed by selling T-bills, which are bought by the money the rich people saved in taxes. That is, zero new investment capital is actually created.

You haven't answered anything. You only parrot the DNC talking points. I will await an answer to my simple little question.

You won't find any Liberal willing to talk about or attempt to defend Hillary on the issues. All they are interest in is besmirching Mr. Trump, his wife, and children.

What would she say....?, That she didnt like his foreign policy or his votes in the house or senate the last 3.5 yrs? His never been elected or held office so has made no policy so, wheres the beef? lol

Forum List

Back