CDZ Here's What I Think Is Going To Happen

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Anybody can think or say whatever they want, but here's my take on the US presidency race.

1. Trump is going to run the table in the primaries. Win SC. Win NV. Win FL. Win super tuesday big, and keep winning.

2. He will get the GOP nomination (the RINOs knowing he'll go 3rd party if they don't give it to him)

3. Hillary will get the Dem nomination, with Obama refusing to indict her for anything.

4. Trump will make mincemeat out of Hillary in the debates, but her poll numbers will still manage to look pretty good.

5. America will be stunned on election night when the whole eastern seaboard goes red, one state falling to Trump after another, including New York by a small margin.

6. The entire US map will be solid red (even California) with Hillary's appeal having been broken apart, by relentless pressure on her in the debates, a merciless attack campaign from Trump, and her having a near nervous breakdown.

Last edited:
Anybody can think or say whatever they want, but here's my take on the US presidency race.

1. Trump is going to run the table in the primaries. Win SC. Win NV. Win FL. Win super tuesday big, and keep winning.

2. He will get the GOP nomination (the RINOs knowing he'll go 3rd party if they don't give it to him)

3. Hillary will get the Dem nomination, with Obama refusing to indict her for anything.

4. Trump will make mincemeat out of Hillary in the debates, but her poll numbers will still manage to look pretty good.

5. America will be stunned on election night when the whole eastern seaboard goes red, one state falling to Trump after another, including New York by a small margin.

6. The entire US map will be solid red (even California) with Hillary's appeal having been broken apart, by relentless pressure on her in the debates, a merciless attack campaign from Trump, and her having a near nervous breakdown.
I agree that this is possible, with the exception of the entire nation going "solid red". I doubt that will happen. I think that it is unlikely that Trump could carry every "blue state". In your senario, I think Clinton would still get New York, or California (maybe both), with the possiility of one or two other generally blue states, but it would be a landslide for Trump. Hope number one and two don't happen though, it would mean the end for the Republican party. On second thought, maybe that would be a small price to pay for the end of it.

The DNC is going to get interesting while MANY claim Trump will have to get more first time voters that MAY not be true.

After New Hampshire Bernie was left with less then 50 delegates total and Hillary over 500.

Pissed off Bernie voters would be more likely to support Trump then the very person who just stole from them.

You are so off the mark you're on a different page.

1. Agree...
2. Agree
3. Sadly, have to agree
4. Not really...This country is much more liberal then at any time in its history overall. People want single payer, safetynet, science, infrastructure and education! ;) Hillary will win in all of those departments.
5. I think it will be closer then Obama 2012...More like Bush 2004 or maybe slightly better. The reason for this is hillary is a bad candidate, but this country will reject the idea of tiny government that does nothing none the less.
6. I expect either Virgina, Florida or Ohio to flip to Trump. Maybe Co and Iowa is in play...Just not more then one of the first and maybe one of the second. Which of course isn't enough to win. New york? You're joking!

You are so off the mark you're on a different page.
You maybe reading the wrong book. Just what IF you are seeing a countries FIRST peaceful revolution? Poland?USSR and very few problems between them. Hungry was war torn.

People simply do not like what they see. You know what they see Bro? An aging establishment hack {Hillary} stealing delegates from a CLEAR winner. Sanders, now I do NOT like Sanders politics, not one bit.

But after New Hampshire? He has LESS then 50 delegates to 500 PLUS? There is simply no way in hell that is right OR honest. No way because there simply is NO argument.

Dynasty's are done Bro, America is going corporate.

The only scenario where Trump runs the table is if he is able to inspire non voters in great numbers to register for the first time and vote GOP.

IF he keeps hitting on Bernies strong points like changing our trade deals, stopping outsourcing, talking about infrastructure, ending h1bs that replace American workers and adds enforcing our anti-trust laws. Well, believe it or not it maybe possible..That is if the conservative base can come to the reality that their own party has been stabbing this country in the back for the past 40 years.

Maybe just maybe they'll be enough angry people to do it. He'd would really would have to buck the hell out of his own party to do it.

IF he keeps hitting on Bernies strong points like changing our trade deals, stopping outsourcing, talking about infrastructure, ending h1bs that replace American workers and adds enforcing our anti-trust laws. Well, believe it or not it maybe possible..That is if the conservative base can come to the reality that their own party has been stabbing this country in the back for the past 40 years.

Maybe just maybe they'll be enough angry people to do it. He'd would really would have to buck the hell out of his own party to do it.
Trump is the only candidate who has major support outside of his own party. He has 20% of Democrats, and an overwhelming amount of independents. This is why he doesn't need ALL Republicans to vote for him. Just most (51%) of them, and he has more than that.

Most people know that Hillary is corrupt. The question is how many will vote for her anyway. The answer will tell us whether or not our country is beyond redemption.

Forum List

Back