55 Years Ago Today - I Have a Dream

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
251178CD-EEA3-48DE-B5A3-04CD6147B1DF.jpeg

Let that sink in.
We do not look at skin color.
We look at the content of their character.

Why are Democrats so intent on destroying his dream?

The drunk plagiarized this speech from Archibald Carey. Maybe King was too drunk or hung over to write his own.

The lesson we learn here?

Most conservatives instantly make every single thing entirely about race, thus they hate those who are more colorblind, such as King and the Democrats.

What, someone thought it wasn't obvious?

By the way, racist-supporters don't get to tell black people what racism really is. I mean, they can try, but then they'll get laughed at.

The lesson we learn here?

Most conservatives instantly make every single thing entirely about race, thus they hate those who are more colorblind, such as King and the Democrats.

What, someone thought it wasn't obvious?

By the way, racist-supporters don't get to tell black people what racism really is. I mean, they can try, but then they'll get laughed at.
Thanks for the Orwellian doublespeak.

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

50 years ago King said this:

Dr. King Said It: I'm Black and I'm Proud!

Why do republicans keep telling the same lie King talks about in this speech?

I suppose saying I’m white and proud of it is racist to you moonbats.

I have a dream that MLK couldn’t have dreamed what goes on in black neighborhoods today.

I have a dream that you misspelled milk and left out the I. Whites like you really have no business trying to interpret what King would think. For it was whites like you who opposed him in life and today whites like you would be calling him a race pimp.

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

No. But saying you're white and you are better than me because I am not is. And that's what whites have done. Seems your psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

View attachment 213487
Let that sink in.

No. But saying you're white and you are better than me because I am not is. And that's what whites have done. Seems your psychosis doesn't allow you to understand that.

Saying your black and get special treatment is also racist.

I have a dream that MLK couldn’t have dreamed what goes on in black neighborhoods today.

I have a dream that you misspelled milk and left out the I. Whites like you really have no business trying to interpret what King would think. For it was whites like you who opposed him in life and today whites like you would be calling him a race pimp.
MLK was pretty clear, no interpretation required.

“I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the American dream – one day this nation will rise up and live up to its creed, "We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream...”

“I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the American dream – one day this nation will rise up and live up to its creed, "We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream...”

Yes he was pretty clear and those were not the only words he spoke. So try learning everything he said.

Yes he was pretty clear and those were not the only words he spoke. So try learning everything he said.
Did he speak about the Irish slaves?

He couldn't speak about non existent beings.

Martin Luther King said this also.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - Get Our Check

He also said this.

Martin Luther King Jr.: "My dream has turned into a nightmare"

Are you ignorant of the Irish slaves or just a racist twat with no concept of reality?

Since King wanted peace among the races, whites have every right to interpret his speeches. Being black doesnt give you the monopoly on an opinion of what another black thinks.

Are you ignorant of the Irish slaves or just a racist twat with no concept of reality?
He makes up his own history

Here is what I have searched for a nd learned known about "Irish Slaves". Based on what appeared to really happen to them, was their plight comparable to Black slaves.?

Were they able to re enter society as full citizens with no restrictions that were similar to Jim Crow?

Just curious.

No, the Irish Were Not Slaves Too

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back