Heres that Torture being used again but this time....

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
it happen while obama is president.

The man suspected of revealing classified US government documents to the WikiLeaks website is being held in solitary confinement while awaiting trial. Bradley Manning has been kept alone in his cell in a Virginia jail for 23 hours a day, under constant surveillance, for seven months. The Pentagon denies he is being mistreated, saying that he receives visitors, can make phone calls, and routinely meets with doctors. But the UN says the use of solitary confinement for prolonged periods can be a form of torture that should be used sparingly. Al Jazeera's Kristen Saloomey reports from the Quantico military base.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INRTrxi9tw8&feature=feedlik[/ame]

He's not in solitary. He's in a regular cell and can talk to other inmates. He's kept from them b/c even though they are all convicts, they are military convicts that look poorly upon traitors.

Take him outta that cell and let him around other inmates, and, well, we may not need to worry about a trial.

Besides, I want that fuck doing his 40 years of hard labor.

oh

And the UN can go fuck itself.

He's not in solitary. He's in a regular cell and can talk to other inmates. He's kept from them b/c even though they are all convicts, they are military convicts that look poorly upon traitors.

Take him outta that cell and let him around other inmates, and, well, we may not need to worry about a trial.

oh

I know but they are still using the word torture. Maybe America will finally tell the UN to go fuck itself.

oh

I know but they are still using the word torture. Maybe America will finally tell the UN to go fuck itself.

Peoples idea of torture sure has changed over the past few years.

Aparently grounding children to thier room is torture. :cuckoo:

oh

This appears to be the UN attempt to wussyfi Americans.

The man suspected of revealing classified US government documents to the WikiLeaks website is being held in solitary confinement while awaiting trial. Bradley Manning has been kept alone in his cell in a Virginia jail for 23 hours a day, under constant surveillance, for seven months. The Pentagon denies he is being mistreated, saying that he receives visitors, can make phone calls, and routinely meets with doctors. But the UN says the use of solitary confinement for prolonged periods can be a form of torture that should be used sparingly. Al Jazeera's Kristen Saloomey reports from the Quantico military base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INRTrxi9tw8&feature=feedlik
wow o wow

I just got that link to play properly.

OMFG!

I pray for the day when any President declares we are done with the UN.

wow o wow

I just got that link to play properly.

OMFG!

I pray for the day when any President declares we are done with the UN.

Thing is I haven't heard much from the mainstream media on this subject nor the bush bashers on this board.

To hell with the UN and the hell with the ACLU.

Both of them are trying to destroy us.

I say fuckem

To hell with the UN and the hell with the ACLU.

Both of them are trying to destroy us.

I say fuckem

I agree but I would like to know where are all the bush bashers and their cries about torture?

oh

Or not giving GITMO detainees a Happy Meal every Saturday.

I must,after weighing the situation, agree 100%

It is most definitely time to tell the UN to fuck off.

I want to know what happen to the champions againt torture the ones who want to throw Bush in jail?

It's your intentions that matter, not what you do.

A Democrat cannot be corrupt, or cruel. They're just too damned nice to be mean or abusive. All they want is clean air and water, and they want to take care of kids (unless they're in the womb).

Or not giving GITMO detainees a Happy Meal every Saturday.

mudwhistle I am looking for the champions againt torture the ones who want to throw Bush in jail, have you seen any lately?

Whats going on with Manning is SOP is prisons across this country.

He's an at risk inimate.

The UN doesn't seem to mind people being killed in Dharfur but have a problem with an at risk inmate in solitary?? If that inmate were in GP he would most likely not have to worry about a trial. Would sure save a pile of trial money.

Oh Yeah. The UN can fuck off.

So when the UN recognizes a country like Israel, becomes a vehicle to impose sanctions on countries acting against American interests or keep countries from obtaining Nuclear weapons..the UN is useful..even sited as a reason to commit to an illegal war.

But when the UN criticizes, in anyway, the US..the UN is bad.

That's not the way the world operates.

So when the UN recognizes a country like Israel, becomes a vehicle to impose sanctions on countries acting against American interests or keep countries from obtaining Nuclear weapons..the UN is useful..even sited as a reason to commit to an illegal war.

But when the UN criticizes, in anyway, the US..the UN is bad.

That's not the way the world operates.

The UN has been next to worthless for decades. What have they done? Stopped the genocide in Africa? Nope. Prevented any rouge countries from playing with Nukes? Nope. Criticized the country that pays 75% of their bills? Oh yeah!

Forum List

Back