Flat Beer

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
The fuck are they thinking?
CHICAGO -- Walgreen Co. has rolled out a private-label beer, branded Big Flats 1901 to more than 4,600 of its 7,655 stores nationwide.
Big-Flats_WXweb.jpg

Walgreens has been stocking stores as alcohol licenses are approved, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.

The beer is retailing for 50 cents a can in the Chicago market. Prices will vary by market, and the beer will be available in states where private-label alcohol is legal, the newspaper reported.

"In this tough economy, consumers are looking for value and ways to make their money go [further]," a Walgreens spokesman told the Chicago Tribune. "Big Flats 1901 offers our customers a premium lager at a great price."

Big Flats is made by Novato, Calif.-based Winery Exchange, which also provides private-label alcohol for chains like Costco Wholesale and Trader Joe, the newspaper reported.

When times are good, people drink. When times are bad, people drink.

I suppose they could have picked a better name though. Does it come in bottles? I'm a bottle girl.

I suppose they could have picked a better name though. Does it come in bottles? I'm a bottle girl.

@ .50 a can, I bet it only comes in cans. I like bottles myself. I want to know if it tastes like ass. Most cheapo depot beers do.

@ .50 a can, I bet it only comes in cans. I like bottles myself. I want to know if it tastes like ass. Most cheapo depot beers do.

That's what I was thinking too. If I have to, I'll go the cheapest bottle route necessary. Anything to pass on a can. Then again, I could pour the ass-tasting beer in a glass. :lol:

That's what I was thinking too. If I have to, I'll go the cheapest bottle route necessary. Anything to pass on a can. Then again, I could pour the ass-tasting beer in a glass. :lol:

I prefer 40's.

"I've got big flats!"

That's what I say when I'm discharging an excessive amount of potent rectal gas.

Forum List

Back