Here’s just how unlikely Hillary Clinton’s 6-for-6 coin-toss victories would have been

LOL at just how stupid left wing morons are. You can do it yourself on this site.

Here’s just how unlikely Hillary Clinton’s 6-for-6 coin-toss victories would have been

Hillary Clinton supporters won 6 out of 6 coin tosses at Iowa caucus sites on Monday night. How hard is that to do? Let's say they called heads every time. See how much luck you have.

**Click on the site and do it yourself***

Fucking hillary voters. LOL!!!
LOL!!!!

Remember this one?

:lol:

Yeah, sure do. You were made a fool of, because your OP was bullshit.

I'm amazed that you thought bumping this thread was a good idea.

LOL at just how stupid left wing morons are. You can do it yourself on this site.

Hillary Clinton supporters won 6 out of 6 coin tosses at Iowa caucus sites on Monday night. How hard is that to do? Let's say they called heads every time. See how much luck you have.

**Click on the site and do it yourself***

Fucking hillary voters. LOL!!!
LOL!!!!

Remember this one?

Even better....When Bill's wife was the 'bag man,' collecting the bribes for her husband, Governor of Arkansas, check out the odds of her actually producing the $100k on cattle futures.

The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion.

5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Isn't Fit To Be President
A note on odds in the cattle futures market

Article

Journal of Economics and Finance

September 1994, 18:357

Abstract

This paper investigates the odds of generating a 100-fold return in the cattle futures market. We employ cattle futures data for the period October 11, 1978, through July 31, 1979, to compute the probability of obtaining such a return. The tests are constructed to give the investor the benefit of the doubt whenever doubt exists. The most conservative finding is that the probability is one in approximately thirty-one trillion. Assuming that the return is made in the most efficient way possible, this probability falls to approximately 1.5×10−16.
A note on odds in the cattle futures market

Apparently, bizarre coin tosses were just scratching the surface as far as shocking corruption goes. The Wikileak Emails are fascinating. They reveal so much hate and corruption within the Democratic Party. The Party isn't what the MSM has always tried to present to the public. It's actually a pretty dark Party. I'm still checking out the Wikileaks stuff. There's a lot of strange things in em.

Personally, i've been most disturbed by the Democratic Party/Media collusion stuff. The Democrats actually order certain media outlets to remove segments from their shows. They also carefully coordinate attacks against their opposition with media outlets like Reuters and NBC. It pretty much drove the final nail in the coffin for any illusion that we have credible journalism. I found that to be the saddest aspect of the scandal.

Forum List

Back