Here's how the SB commercials broke down from First to Last.

The Heinz wiener dog commercial was my favorite. The damn kid was dressed up as a ketchup packet. lol

The Heinz wiener dog commercial was my favorite. The damn kid was dressed up as a ketchup packet. lol
your so gay...i bet you think that commercial was about you ..dont you...:badgrin::badgrin:

your so gay...i bet you think that commercial was about you ..dont you...:badgrin::badgrin:

When I was single all those wieners running to me was just another normal Saturday night. :lol:

I kid, I kid. I was actually pretty much a puritan when it came to dating. I am old school in many ways.

The best commercial was the Doritos commercial where the unborn baby makes a move to grab the Dorito as it moves around outside the womb. Then the mother throws the Dorito on the floor and then everyone looks scared, and it was all in good fun.

The best commercial was the Doritos commercial where the unborn baby makes a move to grab the Dorito as it moves around outside the womb. Then the mother throws the Dorito on the floor and then everyone looks scared, and it was all in good fun.
I laughed my ass off when the baby rushed out of her womb to get the doritos what the mother has thrown away. The baby disappeared from the ultrasound monitor screen... then everybody screamed....:laugh:

Forum List

Back