Here's Evidence Steve Bannon Joined a Facebook Group That Posts Racist Rants and Obama Death Threats

Stephen Bannon, whom Donald Trump tapped as his chief strategist in the White House, has come under fire for his self-admitted promotion of the alt-right, a haven of white nationalists, when he was head of far-right Breitbart News. His defenders have insisted Bannon is no racist or anti-Semite. But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue about Bannon's political personality: Bannon joined a conservative Facebook group that has featured racist and extreme material. This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

This Facebook group is for an outfit called Vigilant Patriots, which claims its goals are defending and upholding the Constitution and preserving "our history and culture." As of Friday morning, it listed nearly 3,600 members, including Stephen Bannon, who apparently joined the group seven years ago.

More: Here's evidence Steve Bannon joined a Facebook group that posts racist rants and Obama death threats

There is more in the above link - if your stomach can stand it.

I quite reading when I got to this:
But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue,,,,,,,

Isn't Trump's pick for NSA now a racist too?

I hear his shoe shine person was once a racist. Does that disqualify Trump?

Sounds like the shoe guy's qualified for a cabinet position to me.

I think he makes too much money there in Trump Towers.

He can do it for a dollar.

He really enjoys spit-shinning a Liberal's shoes. He misses when he spits and spit's on the Liberal's ankles.

You can't shame racists by pointing out they're racists.
But you can magically make folks racist by labeling them racist.

Like you all do with "libs"? No, you lot always out yourselves, that's why you're so pissy about it. You whine about political correctness, secretly seething at your own political correctness in attempting to ramp down your own disease.

I quite reading when I got to this:
But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue,,,,,,,

Isn't Trump's pick for NSA now a racist too?

I hear his shoe shine person was once a racist. Does that disqualify Trump?

Sounds like the shoe guy's qualified for a cabinet position to me.

I think he makes too much money there in Trump Towers.

He can do it for a dollar.

He really enjoys spit-shinning a Liberal's shoes. He misses when he spits and spit's on the Liberal's ankles.

Sounds like a post out front during state dinners. I'm sure Bannon's on it.

Stephen Bannon, whom Donald Trump tapped as his chief strategist in the White House, has come under fire for his self-admitted promotion of the alt-right, a haven of white nationalists, when he was head of far-right Breitbart News. His defenders have insisted Bannon is no racist or anti-Semite. But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue about Bannon's political personality: Bannon joined a conservative Facebook group that has featured racist and extreme material. This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

This Facebook group is for an outfit called Vigilant Patriots, which claims its goals are defending and upholding the Constitution and preserving "our history and culture." As of Friday morning, it listed nearly 3,600 members, including Stephen Bannon, who apparently joined the group seven years ago.

More: Here's evidence Steve Bannon joined a Facebook group that posts racist rants and Obama death threats

How do you feel about Nation of Islam spokesman and anti-Semite Keith Ellison becoming chair of the DNC? Can your stomach stand that?

Democrats Must Scrutinize Keith Ellison’s Anti-Semitic Past And Ties To Radical Islam
I agree that if he is anti-semitic, he should not be DNC chair. But kwc57 is not any standard of proof on the question.

NaziCons can't lie out of this!

bannonJoin600.png

Like you all do with "libs"? No, you lot always out yourselves, that's why you're so pissy about it. You whine about political correctness, secretly seething at your own political correctness in attempting to ramp down your own disease.

Retarded post of the day.

You want me to attempt to care for ya?

(smile) I don't care what you do, your every post is patently stupid.

(smile) I don't care what you do, your every post is patently stupid.

Good then, we're of like minds.

How do you feel about Nation of Islam spokesman and anti-Semite Keith Ellison becoming chair of the DNC? Can your stomach stand that?

Democrats Must Scrutinize Keith Ellison’s Anti-Semitic Past And Ties To Radical Islam
I agree that if he is anti-semitic, he should not be DNC chair. But kwc57 is not any standard of proof on the question.

Was that last sentence supposed to make some sort of sense or were you just tapping letters on the keyboard hoping for something to come out?

But true.

It will definitely keep things interesting around here. If this is the way the media plans to frame reality, I'm sure there are folks that will get on board.

A friend of mine posted the original Hollywood Reporter Story. Great read, exclusive interview.

Ringside With Steve Bannon at Trump Tower as the President-Elect's Strategist Plots "An Entirely New Political Movement" (Exclusive)
Trump adviser Stephen Bannon boasts that 'darkness is good'
"Bannon, arguably, is one of the people most at the battle line of the great American divide — and one of the people to have most clearly seen it.

He absolutely — mockingly — rejects the idea that this is a racial line. "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he tells me. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver" — by "we" he means the Trump White House — "we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."

In a nascent administration that seems, at best, random in its beliefs, Bannon can seem to be not just a focused voice, but almost a messianic one:

"Like [Andrew] Jackson's populism, we're going to build an entirely new political movement," he says. "It's everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

Forum List

Back