Here's Evidence Steve Bannon Joined a Facebook Group That Posts Racist Rants and Obama Death Threats

As an amateur sociologist, it's really quite fascinating to observe the mental and emotional devolution of the Progs as they spiral downward into their pit of madness.

From the OP:

This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

Yeah, it doesn't matter that Steve Bannon is a documented racist - and has been a member for SEVEN years in this radical racist group. Truly a breeding ground for homegrown terrorists.

Yet you had no problem with Obama surrounding himself with folks with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and even now, the DNC's pick to head the Party?

Not to mention a self professed Communist, Van Jones.

Tweet about it.

I don't "tweet".
It is however a fact.

Well perhaps the tweeter in chief'll get to it for ya.

From the OP:

This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

Yeah, it doesn't matter that Steve Bannon is a documented racist - and has been a member for SEVEN years in this radical racist group. Truly a breeding ground for homegrown terrorists.

Yet you had no problem with Obama surrounding himself with folks with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and even now, the DNC's pick to head the Party?

Tweet about it.

I don't "tweet".
It is however a fact.

It's a fact you do not tweet?

Just a guess, but you probably won't have much of an effect on a party you hate, working from the outside. And I don't see you converting many muslims.

What make you think I wish to convert any of them?

Yeah, you're right, you're just gonna sit inside and post tripe.

You're the one making stupid assertions.

Pffffffffffffffffffft, show me.

I'm too old to attempt to make you semi-intelligent at this late stage.

Like I said, anonymous hissyfits posts on message boards, that's it.

From the OP:

Tweet about it.

I don't "tweet".
It is however a fact.

It's a fact you do not tweet?

Yes, it's a "fact".
I do fart however.

Stephen Bannon, whom Donald Trump tapped as his chief strategist in the White House, has come under fire for his self-admitted promotion of the alt-right, a haven of white nationalists, when he was head of far-right Breitbart News. His defenders have insisted Bannon is no racist or anti-Semite. But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue about Bannon's political personality: Bannon joined a conservative Facebook group that has featured racist and extreme material. This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

This Facebook group is for an outfit called Vigilant Patriots, which claims its goals are defending and upholding the Constitution and preserving "our history and culture." As of Friday morning, it listed nearly 3,600 members, including Stephen Bannon, who apparently joined the group seven years ago.

More: Here's evidence Steve Bannon joined a Facebook group that posts racist rants and Obama death threats

There is more in the above link - if your stomach can stand it.

I quite reading when I got to this:
But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue,,,,,,,

Isn't Trump's pick for NSA now a racist too?

What make you think I wish to convert any of them?

Still, my Party WON while your Party LOST.

Stephen Bannon, whom Donald Trump tapped as his chief strategist in the White House, has come under fire for his self-admitted promotion of the alt-right, a haven of white nationalists, when he was head of far-right Breitbart News. His defenders have insisted Bannon is no racist or anti-Semite. But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue about Bannon's political personality: Bannon joined a conservative Facebook group that has featured racist and extreme material. This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

This Facebook group is for an outfit called Vigilant Patriots, which claims its goals are defending and upholding the Constitution and preserving "our history and culture." As of Friday morning, it listed nearly 3,600 members, including Stephen Bannon, who apparently joined the group seven years ago.

More: Here's evidence Steve Bannon joined a Facebook group that posts racist rants and Obama death threats

I hear his shoe shine person was once a racist. Does that disqualify Trump?

So what?

Are you, OP, to be counted as a racist because people post racist shit on this forum?

I don't think this guy was the greatest choice, but this is fucking ridiculous....

I belong to a group identified as the Alt-Right. Our only mission is to make laugh at folks like the OP. Our fearless leader is orthodox Jew.

Bad source

I know you need to feel that way, and you're not important or relevant enough to correct, so whatever mang, I'm just gonna enjoy the show over the next 4 years.

Sounds like the shoe guy's qualified for a cabinet position to me.

I know you need to feel that way, and you're not important or relevant enough to correct, so whatever mang, I'm just gonna enjoy the show over the next 4 years.

Make that EIGHT years and then we will have even more Republicans in both the Senate and the House and elect yet another Republican President. You have 24 seats to defend in the next election.

I think he makes too much money there in Trump Towers.

I think he makes too much money there in Trump Towers.

He can do it for a dollar.

Forum List

Back