Here's Evidence Steve Bannon Joined a Facebook Group That Posts Racist Rants and Obama Death Threats

From the OP:

This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

Yeah, it doesn't matter that Steve Bannon is a documented racist - and has been a member for SEVEN years in this radical racist group. Truly a breeding ground for homegrown terrorists.

Dumbass YOU are a documented "racist". By the way there is NOTHING on their Facebook Page ;)

Stephen Bannon, whom Donald Trump tapped as his chief strategist in the White House, has come under fire for his self-admitted promotion of the alt-right, a haven of white nationalists, when he was head of far-right Breitbart News. His defenders have insisted Bannon is no racist or anti-Semite. But Mother Jones has uncovered another clue about Bannon's political personality: Bannon joined a conservative Facebook group that has featured racist and extreme material. This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

This Facebook group is for an outfit called Vigilant Patriots, which claims its goals are defending and upholding the Constitution and preserving "our history and culture." As of Friday morning, it listed nearly 3,600 members, including Stephen Bannon, who apparently joined the group seven years ago.

More: Here's evidence Steve Bannon joined a Facebook group that posts racist rants and Obama death threats

There is more in the above link - if your stomach can stand it.

Well I guess you're a racist as well, just like everyone on this site. I mean if joining a forum where some people posts racist shit makes everyone a racist in your book, I guess you should fix the one in the mirror before worrying about anyone else.

I submit all you Left Loons are pissing in the wind. It has pretty much been SOP that an incoming President gets to choose his own Cabinet. Now whenever he begins to nominate Supreme Court Jstices and the like, you will be free to raise objections on the floor of the Congress.

Is any of this anything new? Everyone knows, and that's why he got the gig, what did we think the incoming administration would look like? I say we give our president elect what he wants; his kids, Fox News Pundits, alt Reich fringers, and recycled swamp rats. Let's just enjoy the show.

Last edited:
From the OP:

This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a "F*cking ******," and calling for Obama to be "executed as a traitor."

Yeah, it doesn't matter that Steve Bannon is a documented racist - and has been a member for SEVEN years in this radical racist group. Truly a breeding ground for homegrown terrorists.

Yet you had no problem with Obama surrounding himself with folks with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and even now, the DNC's pick to head the Party?

From the OP:

Yet you had no problem with Obama surrounding himself with folks with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and even now, the DNC's pick to head the Party?

Just a guess, but you probably won't have much of an effect on a party you hate, working from the outside. And I don't see you converting many muslims.

From the OP:

Not to mention a self professed Communist, Van Jones.

From the OP:

Just a guess, but you probably won't have much of an effect on a party you hate, working from the outside. And I don't see you converting many muslims.

What make you think I wish to convert any of them?

From the OP:

Tweet about it.

From the OP:

Yeah, you're right, you're just gonna sit inside and post tripe.

From the OP:

You're the one making stupid assertions.

From the OP:

Pffffffffffffffffffft, show me.

From the OP:

Tweet about it.

I don't "tweet".
It is however a fact.

Pffffffffffffffffffft, show me.

I'm too old to attempt to make you semi-intelligent at this late stage.

Forum List

Back