Here's a thread of me praising the Israeli's!

This is an article that was released in Israeli main news Channel, channel 2. Tuvia Tenenboim, a former Israeli journalist (now working in Germany and USA) investigated the Israeli Palestinian conflict and tried to gain more accurate view of foreign media and human rights organizations, tells the truth about them.

Article in Hebrew, but here are the main insights:

1. In the Negev, there was a bedouin village who was built illegaly and therefor demolished. Activists visiting the area were, and Tenenbaum quotes- "ignorant to the conflict". Painting a picture where the Israeli government destroyed an old and perfectly legal Arab town was far from reality.

2. Tuvia Tenenbaum says- "I noticed, while investigating (for my book) that there is another 'player' in this conflict. The Europeans. They can be found in every corner (especially with the Palestinians). Their aim is one and only...-"

Interviewer: To help?

Tenenbaum: No, not to help. What they want...what drives them, (is the wish) to catch the Jew who 'does something bad'..."

3. Tenenbaum laughs when saying to the interviewer- "A group of Italian students came to learn about the conflict with UN funds. It was supposed to be 'balanced', few days on the Palestinian Jerusalem with a Palestinian guide, few days on the Israeli side with the Israeli guide. But who was the Israeli guide? Calls himself "Itamar", radical leftist activist who said that the only thing the Jews did to create a country was murdering Palestinains. That's the "Israeli" side. Then they go to listen to the "Palestinian" side claiming they're under genocide. What's the final result? Young students believing all Jews are scums and killers."

4. Going to the Palestinian side, a well known investigator, from Betselem, Aatef Abu-Rob. Abu-Rob is a well known source of the anti-Israeli journalist Gideon Levi, gave his opinion to "Toby", the German journalist- "You payed money (compensation to Holocaust survivors), that means you support (Israel)

Toby: Because we give them money, we support the Jews?

Abu-Rob: Yes.

Toby (smiles): But you should ask, do you remember that you killed them before paying?

Abu-Rob: Thats...That's a lie, I don't believe that.

Betselem "investigator" denies the Holocaust.

5. Interviewer asks: Took you by surprise that he is a Holocaust denier? Tenenbaum answers: No, not all all, because you hear many of those voices from the Palestinian side. When there is hate, there is twisting of reality. but it's done in a smooth, intelectual way.

Interviewer asks: But the question, is that if someone like him says "There was no Holocaust, how can you believe anything else he says?

Tenenbaum: You can't. Because he says- "There was never a Holocaust. End of Story".

6. Rumor of a journalist writing a book quiclkly spreads, and journalist is quickly invited by Palestinian leaders in Judea and Samaria. Jibril Rajoub tells him how Israel is a fascist state and will be isolated. But when the camera's finally off and things warm up, he admits- "We're all Germans, with German blood, we're like you. Too bad Rommel didn't arrive here".

2 -

This is an article that was released in Israeli main news Channel, channel 2. Tuvia Tenenboim, a former Israeli journalist (now working in Germany and USA) investigated the Israeli Palestinian conflict and tried to gain more accurate view of foreign media and human rights organizations, tells the truth about them.

Article in Hebrew, but here are the main insights:

1. In the Negev, there was a bedouin village who was built illegaly and therefor demolished. Activists visiting the area were, and Tenenbaum quotes- "ignorant to the conflict". Painting a picture where the Israeli government destroyed an old and perfectly legal Arab town was far from reality.

2. Tuvia Tenenbaum says- "I noticed, while investigating (for my book) that there is another 'player' in this conflict. The Europeans. They can be found in every corner (especially with the Palestinians). Their aim is one and only...-"

Interviewer: To help?

Tenenbaum: No, not to help. What they want...what drives them, (is the wish) to catch the Jew who 'does something bad'..."

3. Tenenbaum laughs when saying to the interviewer- "A group of Italian students came to learn about the conflict with UN funds. It was supposed to be 'balanced', few days on the Palestinian Jerusalem with a Palestinian guide, few days on the Israeli side with the Israeli guide. But who was the Israeli guide? Calls himself "Itamar", radical leftist activist who said that the only thing the Jews did to create a country was murdering Palestinains. That's the "Israeli" side. Then they go to listen to the "Palestinian" side claiming they're under genocide. What's the final result? Young students believing all Jews are scums and killers."

4. Going to the Palestinian side, a well known investigator, from Betselem, Aatef Abu-Rob. Abu-Rob is a well known source of the anti-Israeli journalist Gideon Levi, gave his opinion to "Toby", the German journalist- "You payed money (compensation to Holocaust survivors), that means you support (Israel)

Toby: Because we give them money, we support the Jews?

Abu-Rob: Yes.

Toby (smiles): But you should ask, do you remember that you killed them before paying?

Abu-Rob: Thats...That's a lie, I don't believe that.

Betselem "investigator" denies the Holocaust.

5. Interviewer asks: Took you by surprise that he is a Holocaust denier? Tenenbaum answers: No, not all all, because you hear many of those voices from the Palestinian side. When there is hate, there is twisting of reality. but it's done in a smooth, intelectual way.

Interviewer asks: But the question, is that if someone like him says "There was no Holocaust, how can you believe anything else he says?

Tenenbaum: You can't. Because he says- "There was never a Holocaust. End of Story".

6. Rumor of a journalist writing a book quiclkly spreads, and journalist is quickly invited by Palestinian leaders in Judea and Samaria. Jibril Rajoub tells him how Israel is a fascist state and will be isolated. But when the camera's finally off and things warm up, he admits- "We're all Germans, with German blood, we're like you. Too bad Rommel didn't arrive here".

2 -
How does all that prove I trashed Judaism?

Because that's what I asked you to prove, not some rant about the Germans.

Forum List

Back