Here's a story about privacy invasion, tell me what you think

Good idea. You should also soak your computer in a tub of Epsom Salt for a full 2 days to make sure you have removed all the bugs.
Funny.

Seriously though, I just read that The RMSvc.exe file that this XBox Radio Management Service depends on is a popular camouflage agent for malware and back door hackers. I was able to remove this useless item and then finish off the Game Bar error.

You can still connect locally to a computer through Bluetooth.
You were 100% right on this! The main culprit here is a service that is a part of XBox Game Bar called "gamestreamingext.dll". I couldn't delete this item off this computer because it was in use. That Game Bar processes were running and connecting at all is a mystery as I never once used this application.

"gamestreamingext.dll" was being used by "CDPUserSvc" Internet search brought up that if CDPUserSvc is active and in use then there is a remote Bluetooth connection to your computer. So, even when all Bluetooth apps , devices and drivers are disabled and de-activated, apparently Game Bar can still secretly connect your Bluetooth and use it without your knowledge and without need of the wifi harware.

I must say that some of you were right about this and now I will switch to removing Bluetooth exe files as I am yet to learn what hardware to disconnect on the circuitboard to interrupt this Bluetooth leak.

Found 25 active network services, 5 of them with a unrecognized user name running them through a "UPnP" connection. A number of these services weren't there the last time I checked. Going to disable all 25 of them permanently. Looks like someone had to physically access this computer to create this secret connection. Supposedly this "User 62a2e" is right now connected to this computer remotely.

Microsoft says both Wifi and Bluetooth connect with the same chip. I am very confused here with conflicting data on what process need to be connected to run and how they are then able to do so without a connected chip. They can't both be right. The only answer to this is a secret connection.

So how is it that theres a number of processes running that must require a connection to run and checking the Services module shows that there is a unidentified user accessing these processes (including remote screen capture and remote clipboard among other sketchy things) using a UPnP Bluetooth connection but yet this computer is in Airplane Mode with a disconnected Wifi chip and disconnected antenna? I can stop these critical internet processes but not disable them. Upon restarting they auto-connect. Frustrating to say the least.

This unidentified user continuously changes handles (usually a short mix of letters and numbers) and then changes the names of some of these services, some disappear and new ones appear, all related to accessing specific computer functions related to data collecting.

I can see this happening plain as day in real time and cant do anything to stop it.

Last edited:
I totally missed the boat here. I did well removing net connection programs but had my information conflicted. Its all sorted out now. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Forum List

Back