Here's a shocker. Bankman to enter plea deal

DEVELOPING: Sam Bankman-Fried to Enter Plea Deal in FTX Ponzi Scheme Case

Sam Bankman-Fried is expected to enter a plea next week to criminal charges he defrauded investors and looted billions of dollars in customer funds at his failed FTX cryptocurrency exchange.

The 30-year-old is expected to be arraigned on the afternoon of Jan. 3, 2023, before U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan in Manhattan federal court, court records on Wednesday showed.

Kaplan was assigned to the case on Tuesday, after the original judge recused herself because her husband’s law firm had advised FTX before its collapse.

Prosecutors have accused Bankman-Fried of engaging in a years-long “fraud of epic proportions,” by using customer deposits to support his Alameda Research hedge fund firm, buy real estate and make political contributions.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s ex-girlfriend Caroline Ellison, Alameda CEO, pleaded guilty to charges of fraud and conspiracy last week.

According to US Attorney Damian Williams, Caroline Ellison is cooperating with prosecutors in the Southern District of New York.

The SDNY also charged FTX co-founder Gary Wang with fraud.
In a separate complaint, the SEC charged Ellison and Wang with securities fraud.

Caroline Ellison admitted she and Sam Bankman-Fried conspired to mislead FTX investors and customers.

Ellison said her former company Alameda had access to FTX’s cash which ultimately afforded her an unlimited line of credit with no oversight.

Because of this arrangement, Alameda was able to ‘borrow’ money from FTX without having to put up any collateral or be subject to margin calls.

My surprised face. 😐

The fix is in folks.....Can't have a trial, too many uncomfortable questions for too many powerful people.

Yeah, I can hear it now!

SBF: "I can give you a list of all the transactions in which I laundered Ukraine aid money for the Pedocrats. Names, dates, the works."

DOJ: "...that won't be necessary. But as part of your plea deal, we'll have you sign a non-disclosure agreement. And here's a script of the testimony we want you to give as well."
Two lists you will never see because they are entirely made up of powerful people in The Democrat Party.
Jeff Epstein's Client List
And Bankman's Donor List

You will also NEVER see what is on Hunter Biden's laptop despite the fact it contains evidence of 1,000s of political crimes.

But you will be shown Donald J. Trump's Tax Returns.
A man that has committed no crime but stand in the way of The New World Order.

Crazy World we live in.

Last edited:
Nope. Brrrrr.... you lose. Try again.

But, talking about going out of business... how did the red wave go down? :boohoo: back at ya, retard.
We took the House easily enough.....A win is a win.....It's odd you don't see it that way given how you bragged-up a tie in the Senate in '20 with Cumswalla as your tie-breaker.

According to the math we will likely get the Senate in '24 and if Trump is elbowed aside the WH to boot.

Hell, given how FUBAR the country will be by then I like our chances even with Trump. ;)

We took the House easily enough.....A win is a win.....It's odd you don't see it that way given how you bragged-up a tie in the Senate in '20 with Cumswalla as your tie-breaker.

According to the math we will likely get the Senate in '24 and if Trump is elbowed aside the WH to boot.

Hell, given how FUBAR the country will be by then I like our chances even with Trump. ;)
Yeah, and we took the Senate. So much for the red wave, eh?

As for you guys getting the Senate in '24? LOL You guys planning for another 'red wave'? :laughing0301:

His sentence will be multiple decades.
His sentence is irrelevant as he will serve no time .

That is always part of the deal when the project is set up by the Deep State and run through one or more of the three letter agencies .

His sentence will be multiple decades.
Your disagreement to my earlier response to your touching belief , as above , is based on how matters like this

ought to work in your make believe world, but not on how they actually work in the real world .

Example . Do you really think Maxwell is inside serving time ?

If so , give me exact proof of prison location and prison inmate records and details .
Like so many others she occasionally will show for a day if events make a fake interview with accompanying photos seem appropriate or useful for other reasons .

Your disagreement to my earlier response to your touching belief , as above , is based on how matters like this

ought to work in your make believe world, but not on how they actually work in the real world .

Example . Do you really think Maxwell is inside serving time ?

If so , give me exact proof of prison location and prison inmate records and details .
Like so many others she occasionally will show for a day if events make a fake interview with accompanying photos seem appropriate or useful for other reasons .

I disagree with you on his sentence. Get over it.

Nope. Brrrrr.... you lose. Try again.

But, talking about going out of business... how did the red wave go down? :boohoo: back at ya, retard.
Once the truth comes out and the Biden Mafia is in jail with the heads of the FBI and other clansmans of the Biden Mafia when the House has their hearings, then in 2024, there will be a red wave like no other wave. Including the Presidency as well.

Forum List

Back