Here's A News Iq Test:

12 out of 13. I didn't get Florida's Senator. Funny, I almost clicked the right answer, but second-guessed myself.
I missed that one too. Also missed the same-sex question. And there was a third but I forgot what it was.
Oh, I thought it was 30% women in Congress instead of 20%.
Boy, those assholes in Washington sure hate women, don't they?

I don't see anyone giving their results.

Then grow a pair and post yours. Oh wait, you're a conservatard--you only complain about problems, not fix them.

s1tc1d.jpg

Like all lybyryls, I am inherently honest and didn't go back to get a pyrfyct score before posting the screencap of my results.

Then grow a pair and post yours. Oh wait, you're a conservatard--you only complain about problems, not fix them.

s1tc1d.jpg

Like all lybyryls, I am inherently honest and didn't go back to get a pyrfyct score before posting the screencap of my results.

Blow me. If you were honest you wouldn't say that Obama is the greatest president in U.S. history.

s1tc1d.jpg

Blow me.

Never, you disgusting old lecher.

If you were honest you wouldn't say that Obama is the greatest president in U.S. history.

He literally is. Prove me wrong in the appropriate thread if you disagree so vehemently.

s1tc1d.jpg

Blow me.

Never, you disgusting old lecher.

If you were honest you wouldn't say that Obama is the greatest president in U.S. history.

He literally is. Prove me wrong in the appropriate thread if you disagree so vehemently.
It's easy to prove you wrong. All one needs to do is turn on the news and it proves you wrong.

You answered 10 of 13 questions correctly.

You scored better than 85% of the public, below 9% and the same as 6%

Missed the Yahoo woman, picked 30% instead of 20% female congressman and picked the wrong Cuban sounding name for Florida. While I know Rubio and many of his positions, for some reason, I thought he represented one of the New England states.

Don't know how to post the graph from the tablet (nothing happens with long click) and don't know how to fix this font. My apologies.

Forum List

Back