Here you go guys..........Ms. Sports Illustrated

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
sw051823_marthacv.jpg

Does Martha Stewarts 81 year old "fried eggs" get you going?

SI_MARTHA_STEWART_SWIM-4-0515-f6b0ae3d9c844cfebf9c951fb6caf0e9.jpg

martha-promo-image.jpg

I'll give her credit for having the nerve to do it. Go Martha!

And yeah, women her age do it for me quite well. At least it is better than a sixtysomething year old man chasing a twentysomething girl.

I'll give her credit for having the nerve to do it. Go Martha!

And yeah, women her age do it for me quite well. At least it is better than a sixtysomething year old man chasing a twentysomething girl.
what about a 20 yr old guy chasing a 60 something women??

Not even close. I would never stop anyone from dating older or younger, as long as legal age is involved.

As far as Martha Stewart, by all means fuck her. Just don't take stock tips from her.
take the tips,, just dont lie about them later,, thats wjhat got her in trouble..

I've found older women go after it with a purpose,,

a vag is very very valuble when it is young....as it ages and depreciates, until you can't give it away for nuttin
young ones can be useless depending on the mouth connected to it,,,

best sex I ever had bar none was with a 65 yr old when I was 45,, she exercised a lot and could have a rational discussion until she voted for biden,, went full nutso with the TDS about how immoral he was while both of us were married with a ten yr relationship,,,

TMI???

young ones can be useless depending on the mouth connected to it,,,

best sex I ever had bar none was with a 65 yr old when I was 45,, she exercised a lot and could have a rational discussion until she voted for biden,, went full nutso with the TDS about how immoral he was while both of us were married with a ten yr relationship,,,

TMI???
i was just talking in general about the species...lol

Forum List

Back