Here We Go Again: Switchblade Attack On Republican Congressional Candidate

Unbelievable!

"Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.."

Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate

Huh. The Castro Valley man arrested for attempting to stab #CA15 GOP Congressional candidate @PetersCongress had some strong thoughts on gun violence. pic.twitter.com/B0hvtBgJqs

profile_image
Rob Pyers (@rpyers) September 11, 2018
As I believe I've mentioned before:. If you spend a few decades preaching hatred and violence don't be surprised if some of it comes home to roost
You can’t be as clueless as your posts suggest. What a fucking dingbat.
I realize that particular truth is an uncomfortable one for you and your ilk, but it is true none-the-less.
If it were true, you would have a point. Since it isn’t, you’re just a fucking dingbat.

Unbelievable! Up

"Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.."

Huh. The Castro Valley man arrested for attempting to stab #CA15 GOP Congressional candidate @PetersCongress had some strong thoughts on gun violence. pic.twitter.com/B0hvtBgJqs

profile_image
As I believe I've mentioned before:. If you spend a few decades preaching hatred and violence don't be surprised if some of it comes home to roost
I realize that particular truth is an uncomfortable one for you and your ilk, but it is true none-the-less.
If it were true, you would have a point. Since it isn’t, you’re just a fucking dingbat.
Calling me names might make you feel better about yourself temporarily but it still won't change that pesky fact. Facts are like that you know. They don't change even when you really really want them too. That makes it hard on you conservatives I know, but that's life for ya.

Unbelievable! Up

profile_image
Calling me names might make you feel better about yourself temporarily but it still won't change that pesky fact. Facts are like that you know. They don't change even when you really really want them too. That makes it hard on you conservatives I know, but that's life for ya.
Calling you names doesn’t make me feel good. I feel good regardless of you. You have no factual basis for your opinion. You spew your bile and hope that no one calls you out on it. When they do , you can’t back it up.

Here's another. Our Democrats should really consider the path they're encouraging. As in all cases, it may only be a few, but they reflect on all.

DC police respond to mass shooting threat at event in Trump Hotel | Daily Mail Online

You mean refusing to get excited about anonymous threats from fake accounts on Twitter?

What is a "fake account" on Twitter? Do you even know what Twitter is?

You either have an account on there, or you don't. And obviously the leftist knucklehead doesn't have one anymore, because it's been taken down. Law enforcement generally does that while they're investigating a threat, you do know that, right?

Are you so dense that you still think this is just a hoax or something?

Calling you names doesn’t make me feel good. I feel good regardless of you. You have no factual basis for your opinion. You spew your bile and hope that no one calls you out on it. When they do , you can’t back it up.
The op is proof of my opinion. And you can say whatever you want, but the basic psychology of name-callng and insults is very well established. Happy people that feel good about themselves don't call other folks names without provocation. It's just another one of those pesky facts.

Here's another. Our Democrats should really consider the path they're encouraging. As in all cases, it may only be a few, but they reflect on all.

DC police respond to mass shooting threat at event in Trump Hotel | Daily Mail Online
Just give helicopter rides to a few of the leaders, the rest will soon lose their urge towards violence

I would start with Soros. A covert action to make him disappear into a deep dark hole would make me smile. Or even one Hellfire missile.

Once their sources of funding is cut off, they won't be as much of a problem.

The op is proof of my opinion. And you can say whatever you want, but the basic psychology of name-callng and insults is very well established. Happy people that feel good about themselves don't call other folks names without provocation. It's just another one of those pesky facts.
Look where your political beliefs have brought you. You're actually defending a guy who attacked someone with a knife because he disagreed with him.

Might want to rethink this one.

It was on FOX News as well.

Bet you a dollar CNN or MSNBC were all quiet about it though. :biggrin:

"All the n̶e̶w̶s̶ ̶ fake stuff we want you to know..."

Look where your political beliefs have brought you. You're actually defending a guy who attacked someone with a knife because he disagreed with him.

Nope, I'm not. If that's what you think is going on here you need to revisit some basic reading comprehension stuff.

Nope, I'm not. If that's what you think is going on here you need to revisit some basic reading comprehension stuff.
Do you think it's horrible what this Iranian man did?

Yup. I'm on record earlier in the thread saying. "nobody deserves to be attacked by an angry Iranian man with a knife" or something similar. You haven't bothered to put one ounce of thought into what I said, you've only sized on it as yet another reason to attack liberals.

Yup. I'm on record earlier in the thread saying. "nobody deserves to be attacked by an angry Iranian man with a knife" or something similar. You haven't bothered to put one ounce of thought into what I said, you've only sized on it as yet another reason to attack liberals.
You said the politician reaped what he sowed.

Maybe it's you who needs some comprehension.

Conservatives in general have been spewing hatred for decades. You can't do that without getting some on you occasionally.

Attacking the politician was wrong but surely you kids didn't think you could vomit that much bile and not see any backlash did you?

Conservatives in general have been spewing hatred for decades. You can't do that without getting some on you occasionally.

Attacking the politician was wrong but surely you kids didn't think you could vomit that much bile and not see any backlash did you?
I refer again to your political beliefs leading you to defend such wanton violence.

I refer again to your political beliefs leading you to defend such wanton violence.

Ok kid, I give up. I've done everything up to rubbing your nose in my point and you still don't get at. At this point I'm forced to conceed you may not be capable of understanding it.

Have a nice night.

Ok kid, I give up. I've done everything up to rubbing your nose in my point and you still don't get at. At this point I'm forced to conceed you may not be capable of understanding it.

Have a nice night.
I understand. It's OK to shoot baseball players and stab politicians if you disagree with them.

The op? You really are incapable.

Forum List

Back