Tolerant liberals at it still

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
These people are becoming more unhinged as we get closer to the mid terms. It is really getting scary to leave my house. Thank God we moved out of the big city, but we still have our loons here.

Now all we need to do is wait for them to get a plea bargain or slap on the wrist from liberal loon judges and prosecutors.

TRUMP THREAT
Mass shooting threat to Donald Trump supporter event as gunman vows to get ‘bloodstained MAGA hats as trophies’

Police are on the scene at the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC

Mass shooting threat to MAGA event as gunman vows to get 'bloodstained hats'

Castro Valley man allegedly cursed Trump, tried to stab GOP congressional candidate

A Castro Valley man shouting profanities about President Trump attacked a Republican congressional candidate who was working an election booth at a town festival, threatening him and trying to stab him with a switchblade, authorities and the candidate said Tuesday.

Farzad Vincent Fazeli, 35, was jailed after the alleged Sunday attack on Rudy Peters at the Castro Valley Fall Festival. Alameda County prosecutors charged Fazeli on Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and misdemeanor counts of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Castro-Valley-festival-stab-attempted-rudy-peters-13221444.php

The Democrat Hate Machine is driving the dumb Democrat voters into violent rages.
donald-trump-wins-the-presidency-cartoon-mckee1.jpg

Their newest defense is "prove they are registered democrats"

They're leftists ya stupid twats

Is it just me or do ya'll feel like these leftist/SJW types are so "enlightened/woke/whatever" that they've completely forgotten how to accept, or even acknowledge, the legitimate feelings of others?

I find it fascinating because their entire ideology is, at its core, allegedly based on protecting peoples feelings...

These people are becoming more unhinged as we get closer to the mid terms. It is really getting scary to leave my house. Thank God we moved out of the big city, but we still have our loons here.

Now all we need to do is wait for them to get a plea bargain or slap on the wrist from liberal loon judges and prosecutors.

TRUMP THREAT
Mass shooting threat to Donald Trump supporter event as gunman vows to get ‘bloodstained MAGA hats as trophies’

Castro Valley man allegedly cursed Trump, tried to stab GOP congressional candidate

A Castro Valley man shouting profanities about President Trump attacked a Republican congressional candidate who was working an election booth at a town festival, threatening him and trying to stab him with a switchblade, authorities and the candidate said Tuesday.

Farzad Vincent Fazeli, 35, was jailed after the alleged Sunday attack on Rudy Peters at the Castro Valley Fall Festival. Alameda County prosecutors charged Fazeli on Tuesday with a felony count of making criminal threats and misdemeanor counts of exhibiting a deadly weapon and possessing a switchblade.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Castro-Valley-festival-stab-attempted-rudy-peters-13221444.php
I don’t see how you rubes have the gall to ask for tolerance. The entire campaign by your traitor President was based around killing off tolerance. No sympathy for you at all.

• Banned

TRUMP THREAT

I don’t see how you rubes have the gall to ask for tolerance. The entire campaign by your traitor President was based around killing off tolerance. No sympathy for you at all.
No comment on the violent OP threatening to stab a government official. Does that mean you support the criminal?

TRUMP THREAT

No comment on the violent OP threatening to stab a government official. Does that mean you support the criminal?
I’ve already commented on that. It was just brandishing. I couldn’t care any less.

TRUMP THREAT

3000 Americans died in Puerto Rico and Republicans can only say good job!

I wonder what a great job would’ve been? 9000.?

TRUMP THREAT

Republicans are the ones that support criminals. Look at Trump.
Look at Flynn.
Look at Manafort.
Look at gates.

TRUMP THREAT

What has that to do with the OP topic? You know the guy trying to stab people he disagrees with? Don't you think he should be put away? I do.

TRUMP THREAT

I hope all the republicans in the path of Florence are ready to praise any deaths of their fellows in defense of Trump.

Forum List

Back