A California man tried to stab a GOP congressional candidate — but his knife didn’t work

Your subject line is just about as dishonest as they come

Dims try to assassinate GOP congressional candidate - SERIOUSLY?

I'm not a "Dim" and I can't stand Donald Trump.

THIS guy? Just a Nutbar of the highest order - Interestingly his Facebook is still up -
Yep .. a NUT who worked as a security guard at a Costco gas station.

~~~~
pos pos positive fake it til u make it well ill never make it, never get a girl or barely even want one anymore just do security work that pays shit like everything else and protect women and children (the two things i'll never have) from posts like this... but im too crazy too often so forget trying to act like its all good life is way to long and yes i wish a nigga would cuz i aint i'd rather suffer another40 years
happy environment happy parents happy me happily ever with that chick from Ace Hardware or first gf kaitlin but how could i ask for the perfect life i praised thug life and so i will do my bid sorry geneological tree sisters job down the road

every woman is attracted to me physically
every woman is unattracted to my personality
am i dead yet, how about now? ughh
no woman no cry no cry no way i'll stay out the penetentiary without emotions
just a matter of whose soul i release to peace and could they do the same

IMG_9898.jpg

You only have half a brain? Is this Mrs. Clinton?

You do not read well at all.

Try it again and see if you can find your error. If I point it out to you then you learn nothing.

Hmmm...so literal. You do realize that you just broad brushed 62 million plus people. Just call me Deplorable. I know what you meant but I did a little play on words. Did you lose your sense of humor in the military too?

Such a broad brush seemed appropriate for the thread which started with a wider brush.

I know there are a few thinking people that support Trump. My mom and step-father come to mind, die hard Trumpers who thought that Obama was the Anti-christ.

How about a 77 year old Jewish person and son of two WW2 veterans who found it appalling that the Palestinian flag was flying at the DNC? So he a life long Democrat switches and votes for Trump? A man with two PhDs. Computer Science and Applied Mathematics and still fully employed. Does he have half a brain? Do tell.
Yes...if he thinks trump is a better choice.

Can you not read? Dumbass Leftist. I just explained to you that he was a lifelong Democrat who was upset about the flying of the Palestinian flag at the DNC.

80ef209918f61b820e4f616b07f9f31b.jpg

Hmmm...so literal. You do realize that you just broad brushed 62 million plus people. Just call me Deplorable. I know what you meant but I did a little play on words. Did you lose your sense of humor in the military too?

Such a broad brush seemed appropriate for the thread which started with a wider brush.

I know there are a few thinking people that support Trump. My mom and step-father come to mind, die hard Trumpers who thought that Obama was the Anti-christ.

How about a 77 year old Jewish person and son of two WW2 veterans who found it appalling that the Palestinian flag was flying at the DNC? So he a life long Democrat switches and votes for Trump? A man with two PhDs. Computer Science and Applied Mathematics and still fully employed. Does he have half a brain? Do tell.

Hard to say! :21:

He made a great choice leaving the DNC but then blew it by following Trump. He had a chance to break out of the two-party cage and missed his opportunity.

There were only two likely candidates to win in 2016. Are you drunk? That person is my dad.

And neither was worth a vote. If you do not mind me asking, what state does your dad live in?

MA -- Ask whatever you like. I am not a sensitive Leftist.

He made a great choice leaving the DNC but then blew it by following Trump. He had a chance to break out of the two-party cage and missed his opportunity.

There were only two likely candidates to win in 2016. Are you drunk? That person is my dad.

And neither was worth a vote. If you do not mind me asking, what state does your dad live in?

Then his vote had no more impact on the outcome of the election than the 138,000 folks in MA that voted for Johnson. If your vote is not going to have an impact, why pick between the two shitty choices that we are told we have to pick from?

I am in the same boat, everyone tells me my vote for Johnson was wasted because he could never win. Well, Trump could never win my state so the 2.1 million people that voted for Trump are in the exact same boat as me, except I did not need to take a shower after I got home from voting.

I’m sure this is the top story of all the news stations?

Some moron cannot even get his knife to work and you think it should be the top story? It is not that slow of a news days.

Someone tried to kill a human being seemingly bc of their hate for the president. If a Trump supporter had done the same thing you can bet every station would be talking about it and using it against him. Get your head out of your ass. People need to realize the loads of anti-Trump rhetoric dominating the news cycle might be having unsavory consequences. I understand the haters don’t want anything to get in the way of their hate but when human lives are threatened, you don’t think that might be worth taking a look at?

I know you'll feel the same way when Trump's "Enemy of the People" rhetoric inspires some nut to open fire on the NYT, WaPo or well .. The Boston Globe
RIGHT?
'Enemy Of The People': Man Echoing Trump's Words Charged With Threatening Newspaper

Deflect deflect deflect.

Then his vote had no more impact on the outcome of the election than the 138,000 folks in MA that voted for Johnson. If your vote is not going to have an impact, why pick between the two shitty choices that we are told we have to pick from?

I am in the same boat, everyone tells me my vote for Johnson was wasted because he could never win. Well, Trump could never win my state so the 2.1 million people that voted for Trump are in the exact same boat as me, except I did not need to take a shower after I got home from voting.

He was angry at the Democratic party and thought after all those years the party betrayed him. He would have voted for anyone under the Republican umbrella. I don't dislike Trump the way you do btw. He has faults for sure but his policies to date have been spot on to what I would have done (whatever that is worth). I just need him to address entitlements.

Some moron cannot even get his knife to work and you think it should be the top story? It is not that slow of a news days.

Someone tried to kill a human being seemingly bc of their hate for the president. If a Trump supporter had done the same thing you can bet every station would be talking about it and using it against him. Get your head out of your ass. People need to realize the loads of anti-Trump rhetoric dominating the news cycle might be having unsavory consequences. I understand the haters don’t want anything to get in the way of their hate but when human lives are threatened, you don’t think that might be worth taking a look at?

I know you'll feel the same way when Trump's "Enemy of the People" rhetoric inspires some nut to open fire on the NYT, WaPo or well .. The Boston Globe
RIGHT?
'Enemy Of The People': Man Echoing Trump's Words Charged With Threatening Newspaper

Only morons read the Globe these days.

RIGHT?

Deflect deflect deflect.

Response fail to perfectly legitimate point noted. You should probably go back to bed and try again later.

He was angry at the Democratic party and thought after all those years the party betrayed him. He would have voted for anyone under the Republican umbrella. I don't dislike Trump the way you do btw. He has faults for sure but his policies to date have been spot on to what I would have done (whatever that is worth). I just need him to address entitlements.

He ran on not touching either Medicare or Social Security. Not that it matters of course - he promised many things for the middle class but governs for the top 2% and corporate polluters. So ya never know.

RIGHT?

Deflect deflect deflect.

Response fail to perfectly legitimate point noted. You should probably go back to bed and try again later.

Oh no! Dr Love said I failed in my response to his attempt at deflection! Whatever will I do?

Never have I said I support Trump’s “Enemy of the people” rhetoric. As president I think it’s a foolish thing for him to say and if a journalist was killed and it was proven to be directly related to that, Trump would have blood on his hands and I would have no problem acknowledging that.

RIGHT?

Deflect deflect deflect.

Oh no! Dr Love said I failed in my response to his attempt at deflection! Whatever will I do?

Never have I said I support Trump’s “Enemy of the people” rhetoric. As president I think it’s a foolish thing for him to say and if a journalist was killed and it was proven to be directly related to that, Trump would have blood on his hands and I would have no problem acknowledging that.

See how easy that was?

RIGHT?

Yeah, and the NYT is "failing" - Nobody reads it either! :lol:

NY Times subscription revenue tops $1B in 2017

The Globe is literally surviving from cash injections. Revenue is irrelevant. Profit is what matters. You're dumb.

He ran on not touching either Medicare or Social Security. Not that it matters of course - he promised many things for the middle class but governs for the top 2% and corporate polluters. So ya never know.

I disagree with him on that and vehemently. You should as well.

RIGHT?

The Globe is literally surviving from cash injections. Revenue is irrelevant. Profit is what matters. You're dumb.

The link was for the NY Times, not the Globe. Seems you two are talking about two different things.

I am a little surprised that an ex-pat Iranian did it. ------seems like he suddenly
GOT RELIGION

Not me.

So it was an Iranian jihadist? I reckon he was mad that Trump tore up the Obama agreement with their terrorist nation

Imagine that.

Please provide a evidence of him being a registered Dem, since you are blaming this on them.

Good point, he could be an unregistered Dim.

Should Maxine Waters be held to account or should she run for the Oval Office in 2020?

Should politicians like Maxine Waters be held to account, or should she run for President in 2020?

UNHINGED: Maxine Waters denies threatening Trump supporters, then brags she does it ‘all the time’

if you charge waters then you have to charge trump, coulter and limbaugh for the same crime...

RIGHT?

NY Times financials:

2015: Revenue of $1.6Bn and profit of $63mil
2016: Revenue of $1.6Bn and profit of $29mil
2017: Revenue of $1.7bn and profit of $4mil.

Think it is going in a positive direction?

Do you have the link to where you got these figures?
Their 10K Google it.

RIGHT?

NY Times financials:

I am going to assume you got your numbers from their Annual Report, from which this table comes. https://s1.q4cdn.com/156149269/files/doc_financials/annual/2017/Final-2017-Annual-Report.pdf

upload_2018-9-12_11-1-34.png

Looking at this, their revenue growth is steady as are their operating cost, moving up at roughly the same pace and even their operating profit is more or less steady. So, it is not from the paper itself that money was lost in 2017, but from factors outside of the preformance of the paper itself.

RIGHT?

NY Times financials:

Do you have the link to where you got these figures?
Their 10K Google it.

This seems to suffice...https://s1.q4cdn.com/156149269/files/doc_financials/annual/2017/Final-2017-Annual-Report.pdf

RIGHT?

NY Times financials:

I am going to assume you got your numbers from their Annual Report, from which this table comes. https://s1.q4cdn.com/156149269/files/doc_financials/annual/2017/Final-2017-Annual-Report.pdf

View attachment 216163

Looking at this, their revenue growth is steady as are their operating cost, moving up at roughly the same pace and even their operating profit is more or less steady. So, it is not from the paper itself that money was lost in 2017, but from factors outside of the preformance of the paper itself.

The net income is going down and quickly. I can Research why but I am guessing it is costs and expenses. Net income is the driver not revenue. EPS is based on earnings. Are you really disagreeing with me here?

Forum List

Back