Here We Go Again: Switchblade Attack On Republican Congressional Candidate

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Unbelievable!

"Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.."

Castro Valley Man Accused Of Switchblade Assault On GOP Congressional Candidate

Huh. The Castro Valley man arrested for attempting to stab #CA15 GOP Congressional candidate @PetersCongress had some strong thoughts on gun violence. pic.twitter.com/B0hvtBgJqs

profile_image
Rob Pyers (@rpyers) September 11, 2018

Yes...there was another thread that asked the question...Why won't republicans do towhhalls....? Asked and answered by this lunatic, left wing asshole......

The left has finally pulled off the mask, elections will no longer be lost due to votes.....violence and Lawfare will be used to overturn elections the left lose.

Unbelievable!

"Farzad Fazeli approached Peters at his booth in an aggressive manner and made disparaging, profanity-laced remarks about the Republican party and President Donald Trump.

During the incident, Fazeli allegedly pulled out a switchblade knife and attempted to stab Peters. The knife malfunctioned and the candidate became involved in a physical struggle with Fazeli.

The suspect then fled the scene, but was detained a short time later by deputies. He was found in possession of a switchblade knife.."

Huh. The Castro Valley man arrested for attempting to stab #CA15 GOP Congressional candidate @PetersCongress had some strong thoughts on gun violence. pic.twitter.com/B0hvtBgJqs

profile_image
It was just brandishing. Your media is snowflaking it up.

Unbelievable!

profile_image
As I believe I've mentioned before:. If you spend a few decades preaching hatred and violence don't be surprised if some of it comes home to roost

Unbelievable!

profile_image
As I believe I've mentioned before:. If you spend a few decades preaching hatred and violence don't be surprised if some of it comes home to roost
He deserved being attacked by a crazed Iranian with a knife.

Damned shame that someone didn't plug his sorry ass. But it was California, so...

Dm2HwthUUAECTha.jpg:small

Dm2HxloV4AIOhRQ.jpg:small

Unbelievable!

profile_image

Brandishing permits deadly force as a response. You can shoot them.

Yes...there was another thread that asked the question...Why won't republicans do towhhalls....? Asked and answered by this lunatic, left wing asshole......

The left has finally pulled off the mask, elections will no longer be lost due to votes.....violence and Lawfare will be used to overturn elections the left lose.

so what do you recommend be done about it?

Unbelievable!

profile_image
Making excuses for attempted murder.

Thanks for revealing yourself.

so what do you recommend be done about it?
What do you think will be done about it?

Unbelievable!

profile_image
Actually I don't really think anyone deserves to be attacked by a crazed Iranian with a knife.

I'm just sayin' "as ye sow, so shall ye reap".

Unbelievable!

profile_image
Actually I don't really think anyone deserves to be attacked by a crazed Iranian with a knife.

Does that apply to crazed Leftists?

Unbelievable!

profile_image

Brandishing permits deadly force as a response. You can shoot them.

Fazeli was arrested for felony assault, criminal threats, brandishing a weapon and possession of a switchblade knife..

My state legalized switchblades if you have a concealed carry permit. But then the price of them skyrocketed at the gun shows, so the only blades I carry are the German push dagger in my boot and the thumb-assisted Gerber in my pocket.

Unbelievable!

profile_image
Making excuses for attempted murder.

Thanks for revealing yourself.
I have no problem revealing myself as a rational human being. Thank you for noticing.

Unbelievable!

profile_image

Does that apply to crazed Leftists?
If we folks on the left spend the next couple of decades spewing hate and advocating violence it will.

Yep. That should tell you something. They preach hate for the West. Should we be surprised that a certain percentage act on it?

"Death to America"

"Allahu Akbar"

Forum List

Back