Here’s the answer.

Again, not 1 to 1. Do you know what 1 to 1 means?

Again, prove it.

I gave you the link, show me.

If you have the link, look it up yourself.

I did, which is why I don't get your point. If you really know what you are talking about, show me how the current law, which says that all business expenses, including local and state taxes, are deductible, and your plan, in which taxes are deductible and money is magic.

Again, prove it.

I gave you the link, show me.

I did, which is why I don't get your point. If you really know what you are talking about, show me how the current law, which says that all business expenses, including local and state taxes, are deductible, and your plan, in which taxes are deductible and money is magic.

You've proven nothing. The law doesn't allow business to deduct 1 to 1 from taxes owed. My plan does.

btw, there's nothing at all magic about my plan. The numbers remain the same as today, but the proceeds go to workers and small business.

He didn't post a link to your bad math. Try again?

My math is correct. My plan brings the economy back. If you don't believe it does, then prove it, or shut it.

My plan brings the economy back.

Sure, giving corps a 75% profit margin while handing workers $13.50 an hour, from someone elses taxes, will do wonders for the economy.

No, it gives small business (200 employees or less) the ability to compete with the big guys.

You've proven nothing. The law doesn't allow business to deduct 1 to 1 from taxes owed. My plan does.

btw, there's nothing at all magic about my plan. The numbers remain the same as today, but the proceeds go to workers and small business.

The law doesn't allow business to deduct 1 to 1 from taxes owed. My plan does.

Your plan already cut their Federal taxes to zero.

The law doesn't allow business to deduct 1 to 1 from taxes owed. My plan does.

Your plan already cut their Federal taxes to zero.

By deducting employee expences 1 to 1. I have covered this before with you.

You must be talking to someone else. I never said I proved anything, I asked you to prove that there is a difference between your plan and current tax law as far as the deductions for taxes. So far, all you have done is keep repeating the same thing over and over, just like a chat bot.

You must be talking to someone else. I never said I proved anything, I asked you to prove that there is a difference between your plan and current tax law as far as the deductions for taxes. So far, all you have done is keep repeating the same thing over and over, just like a chat bot.

You posted the link....Look it up.

You posted the link....Look it up.

Exactly what you said before, you just failed the Turing test.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

You haven't learned a thing in 215 posts, amazing.

You haven't learned a thing in 215 posts, amazing.

I was think the same. Your inability to grasp a simple process change is remarkable.

Idiotic ideas....still idiotic.

Adjusting the 1970 minimum wage for inflation doesn't get you to $23.50.

Adjusting Social Security and pensions for CPI since 1970 will end up cutting benefits.

Price controls never work.

You can't force investors to bring back overseas funds.

You can't stop them from investing overseas in the future.

Idiotic ideas....still idiotic.

Returning more monies to the people and the states is idiotic?

Adjusting the 1970 minimum wage for inflation doesn't get you to $23.50.

I stated food, shelter, and transportation which is a far more accurate way of looking at costs. I contend that all three are more than 14 times higher today than in 1970, which make my $23.50 claim correct.

Adjusting Social Security and pensions for CPI since 1970 will end up cutting benefits.

CPI is inherently flawed, I've already posted links proving that, besides, my plan calls for using the same formula as minimum wage which would at least double Social Security checks and most pensions.

Price controls never work.

Never has it been done this way. Sure, manufacturers may loose 10% over 10 years, but their sales will at least double.

You can't force investors to bring back overseas funds.

Tax free? Really? One would be a fool if they didn't.

You can't stop them from investing overseas in the future.

I stated 'off-shore' which are tax haven/dodges. Halliburton would be an overseas investment.

Returning more monies to the people and the states is idiotic?

Your idea to have the federal government collect zero from corporations while paying workers $13.50 an hour out of taxpayer funds is idiotic.

I contend that all three are more than 14 times higher today than in 1970

Show me.

Never has it been done this way.

Every Communist says the same thing, "Communism works, they didn't do it the right way. Just watch me."

Tax free? Really? One would be a fool if they didn't.

Seeing your massive power grab over the economy, they'd be a fool to move one dollar closer to your grasping hands.

I stated 'off-shore' which are tax haven/dodges.

You've stated many ridiculous things. Is GM Ireland or Apple Ireland a tax dodge?

Forum List

Back