Here’s the answer.

Sure you did.

So let me help you understand. Your revenue is $40.00 for a lawn. Your employees makes $23.50/hr + $3.00/hr for benefits + 32% (comp, employers side of FICA, local taxes) = $34.02.

Your taxes on the $40.00 is $10.00

Under my plan the $10.00 tax is deductible 1 to 1 and the balance $24.02 is 100% subsidized leaving an employee net cost of $10.00 and a net employer profit of $30.00.

How is a tax, tax deductible?
Are you stoned?

leaving an employee net cost of $10.00 and a net employer profit of $30.00

Now $40 in revenue only gives the employee $10 while the employer gets $30 and the government gets $0 in taxes?

Let's see:

Revenue $40.00
Tax - $10.00
Employee cost - $34.02
Tax off-set + $10.00
Subsidy + $24.02
= $30.00 net to employer.

The government doesn't get $0, the employee is making $23.50/hr and is spending the money.

Under my plan the $10.00 tax is deductible 1 to 1 and the balance $24.02 is 100% subsidized leaving an employee net cost of $10.00 and a net employer profit of $30.00.

Are you stoned?

Now $40 in revenue only gives the employee $10 while the employer gets $30 and the government gets $0 in taxes?

Let's see:

Revenue $40.00
Tax - $10.00
Employee cost - $34.02
Tax off-set + $10.00
Subsidy + $24.02

The government doesn't get $0, the employee is making $23.50/hr and is spending the money.

Why even put the $10 tax number in there if you just give it back?

Now you have the employer charging $40, giving $10 to the worker and the government giving the worker $13.50.

Do you feel the worker pays enough in taxes to make up for the $13.50 handout (not to mention the employer's free ride)?

Are you stoned?

Let's see:

Revenue $40.00
Tax - $10.00
Employee cost - $34.02
Tax off-set + $10.00
Subsidy + $24.02

Why even put the $10 tax number in there if you just give it back?

State local taxes

Now you have the employer charging $40, giving $10 to the worker and the government giving the worker $13.50.

Do you feel the worker pays enough in taxes to make up for the $13.50 handout (not to mention the employer's free ride)?

Corporate taxes amount to only 10% of the total take for the feds. On the other hand, you have tens of millions of workers making and spending a shit load more money. Think about it. Retailers making more. Sales tax revenue doubling/tripling. States wouldn't need as much Fed help.

Let's see:

Revenue $40.00
Tax - $10.00
Employee cost - $34.02
Tax off-set + $10.00
Subsidy + $24.02

State local taxes

Corporate taxes amount to only 10% of the total take for the feds. On the other hand, you have tens of millions of workers making and spending a shit load more money. Think about it. Retailers making more. Sales tax revenue doubling/tripling. States wouldn't need as much Fed help.[/QUOTE]

State local taxes

Your silly idea is bad enough at the Federal level.

Corporate taxes amount to only 10% of the total take for the feds.

Imagine how much less the feds will take in, when corporations pay 0% and the feds hand $13.50 an hour to employees.

Last edited:
I never wrote that.

Sure you did.

So let me help you understand. Your revenue is $40.00 for a lawn. Your employees makes $23.50/hr + $3.00/hr for benefits + 32% (comp, employers side of FICA, local taxes) = $34.02.

Under your plan magic makes the world go round.

Let's see:

Revenue $40.00
Tax - $10.00
Employee cost - $34.02
Tax off-set + $10.00
Subsidy + $24.02

State local taxes

Corporate taxes amount to only 10% of the total take for the feds. On the other hand, you have tens of millions of workers making and spending a shit load more money. Think about it. Retailers making more. Sales tax revenue doubling/tripling. States wouldn't need as much Fed help.

State local taxes

Imagine how much less the feds will take in, when corporations pay 0% and the feds hand $13.50 an hour to employees.[/QUOTE]

Sure you did.

Neither one of you can refute my post. It seems the Republicans are dumbing down America.

Let's see:

Revenue $40.00
Tax - $10.00
Employee cost - $34.02
Tax off-set + $10.00
Subsidy + $24.02

State local taxes

State local taxes

Imagine how much less the feds will take in, when corporations pay 0% and the feds hand $13.50 an hour to employees.

Sure you did.

Neither one of you can refute my post. It seems the Republicans are dumbing down America.[/QUOTE]

Refute? LOL!
You want to give the evil employers a tax free profit margin of 75% and you'd like the government to hand the employee $13.50 per hour.
Which part of your idiocy would you like me to refute?
I'd think it refutes itself.

Your stupidity has nothing to do with Republicans.

State local taxes

State local taxes

Neither one of you can refute my post. It seems the Republicans are dumbing down America.

Refute? LOL!
You want to give the evil employers a tax free profit margin of 75% and you'd like the government to hand the employee $13.50 per hour.
Which part of your idiocy would you like me to refute?
I'd think it refutes itself.

Your stupidity has nothing to do with Republicans.[/QUOTE]

1. I'm returning tax monies back to the workers and giving small business a helping hand.

2. Businesses will continue paying taxes, although with my plan they write-off 100% dollar for dollar.

What's wrong with that?

1. I'm returning tax monies back to the workers and giving small business a helping hand.

2. Businesses will continue paying taxes, although with my plan they write-off 100% dollar for dollar.

What's wrong with that?

Businesses will continue paying taxes

No they won't, not in your ridiculous example.
$40 revenue, $10 to the employee, $30 profit.

I'm returning tax monies back to the workers

That's for sure, you're handing $13.50 per hour, of someone elses taxes, to these workers.

What's wrong with that?

That's for sure, you're handing $13.50 per hour, of someone elses taxes, to these workers.

What about state and local tax?

What's wrong with that?

Nothing?

Nothing?

The Illinois business income tax is 7%.
Please, show me how that redeems your idiocy.

Forum List

Back