Here It Comes!,Media Already Blaming Republicans For High Unemployment.

and as the economy keeps getting worse PMSNBC will continue to create more theories why it's all Bush's fault. No wonder only 1 in one million watch it.

Thankfully, not many people watch that station and the BS they try and spread.
I can't stand to watch their talking heads spit, screech and get all red veined when they talk. They give me the willies.

The republicans and or dems have rerelegualted the fininacial sector to prevent another meltdown?

How many jobs related bills have the republicans in congress submitted since taking control?
I hear they have been busy naming new govt buildings? No time for jobs bills?

Not that the dems have done much either.
But the repubs block everything dem even if it is something they would normally support.

Both sides suck the repubs just suck worse right now.

Just a few observations after reading a few posts here:

1. Cutting the deficit will create jobs for the simple reason that in effect it would be a 'tax cut' in long-term sense. It doesn't take a genius now or in the future to recognize that at some point the piper will be paid for debt.

2. Record profits are being made now for the simple reason that no investing is going on, costs are at a minimum for employees. There's negative or stagnant growth in most economic sectors. So, big business is maximizing their profits.

3. Who got us into this infernal mess? The political elites of both parties, Fannie & Freddie, those rating agencies were currently hearing so much from, the same ones that were silent when all that bundling was going on, the press that made out all actions wrong under Bush, but refuse to acknowledge the wrongs going on now...

It's been conclusively proven the lieberals refuse to take responsibility for anything.

I am pretty sure unemployment would be more in the 8.5% range if O'Butthead didn't force his own trillion dollar health-care bill. And he had to Bribe Democrats a few hundred billion to sign it?

I hope someday to see signs on every struggling business. Something like,,,WE WILL HIRE NEW EMPLOYEES AS SOON AS OBAMA IS FIRED. or something like,,,Taking Applications starting November 6 2012.

:eusa_drool:

Oh Really? If Republicans caused this mess, then why are they trying to repeal Obama-Care? And why are they trying so hard to work out a new budget deal to cut the deficit that will create jobs? And why are the Republicans trying to ease up regulations for small businesses to help them hire more people?

Do these Democrat Spokepeople that appear on all the cable networks actually think that the 40% of Independant Voters are that Dumbfounded and Naive?
Obama is backed into a corner, he bought the economy for 4 Trillion Dollars,and now the economy continues to tank! Plain & Simple. 2012 can't come soon enough.:clap2:

Clinton left Bush with a balanced budget, a strong economy, and a nation at peace.

Bush left Obama with a trillion dollar deficit, a shatter economy, and two useless wars.

Our economic problems are Bush's fault. His SEC allowed Wall Street to run a $516 TRILLION DOLLAR derivative Ponzi scheme that destroyed our economy.

We should have kept President Bush in office til he got it all straightened out cause obiedick has really fucked it up beyond al repair. FUBAR. All this whining, blame gaming and finger pointing adds up to the fact that the dims and obiedick were not up to the job.

It wasn't jus Bush&Liberals that caused this mess, alot of the damage was caused by simple GREED !!! of course, liberals and dem's will never admit to it. why did so many Americans buy homes,then borrowed against it for all their "Toys"? there are millions of Americans who have been suffering since Obama took office,,,The Ones Who Were Careful with their budgets !!! LIKE ME !!!!! (I used to have a year supply of money put away) THEN OBAMA TOOK OFFICE !!!! maybe I can rob a bank, then hire Jose Biaz to set me free?

you know, even with 1/2 a Trillion dollars,you could create about 12-15 Million Jobs! so where did all the 4 Trillion Dollars go? and they are still blaming bush and reagan for this mess?

its too bad Most Americans didn't live the way my family did, we didn't make alot in the 60's&70's, struggled thru the hardest of times when Carter was president,and now my Parents live in a Hollywood Beach condo,they watched their budget all of their lives,never lived off of credit cards. But now the five of us kids(well,were kids,now we are in the 45-53 range) all have large homes,but still very weary of this mess Obama caused. Unfortunatley, too many Greedy Americans expected handouts( like 0% down on a $250,000 home) and look at where we are now!!!

:eusa_drool:

Oh Really? If Republicans caused this mess, then why are they trying to repeal Obama-Care? And why are they trying so hard to work out a new budget deal to cut the deficit that will create jobs? And why are the Republicans trying to ease up regulations for small businesses to help them hire more people?
.:clap2:

1. I don't think ObamaCare "created this mess". It hasn't been around long enough and it hasn't been implemented at all, for the most part. I own a business and the LAST thing that would possibly affect hiring, would be legislation that hasn't taken effect and may never take effect.
2. How will cutting the deficit create jobs? Sorry, maybe you know more about how those two are related than I do. What are the specific correlaries?
3. I own a small business! This is something I ALWAYS watch and because the small business I own is a legal employment and recruiting agency, I get word from The Hill on legislation that might help me all the time. What did I miss?!?!

what I was referring to was THE CURRENT MESS!!! I know what caused the original mess in 2008,,,,Obama has only made it worse !!!! I can't stand to see any more of my neighborhood small businesses close much longer,,and most of them shut down in 2009,,,,WHEN OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT!

Forum List

Back