Anti-Newscorp mass hysteria

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
..,. is starting to sound like "Kill the Witch!!!" mobs. :razz:

What next? Let's burn Murdoch at the stake? Let's all get our pikes, pitchforks, and torches, and head to Fox News headquarters?

Take a xanax folks. :D

I'm guessing the hysteria comes from Murdoch's ownership of Fox News and other conservative US media. The hyper leftwingers must see an opportunity to take down the small amount of conservative mass media, thereby restoring the liberal/left monopoly on news that they fondly remember - it's driven them into a frenzy.

It is kinda pathetic that more than half the threads on the first page here in the "Media" forum are about this story.

Relax, it's not HALF as bad as the rabid behavior by the Right over Weinergate.

Not even a quarter as bad actually.

WHERE'S THAT MURDOCH - LET'S GET HIM!!!! :D

26722748.jpg

It is kinda pathetic that more than half the threads on the first page here in the "Media" forum are about this story.

*In a british nanny voice* YES! I cant believe the that such a story is being covered! It is tre pathetic.

:lol: Talking about a story alot is pathetic. Casey Anthony should have ran with that line of bullshyt :lol:

But she's just a bad mother, not a total douchebag like yourself

It's kind of pathetic that many people are shilling for a person they'd be demonizing, if he were a government official. You have to be more agressive with someone like Murdoch. He doesn't give a damn about the "consequences" of an election.

It's kind of pathetic that many people are shilling for a person they'd be demonizing, if he were a government official. You have to be more agressive with someone like Murdoch. He doesn't give a damn about the "consequences" of an election.

If by 'shrilling' you mean not accepting opinion and speculation as 'fact', then yea. Nobody's shrilling for Murdoch.... some of quite like the idea of 'due process'.... innocent until proven guilty... that kind of thing. I appreciate that's over your intellectual paygrade but that's not our problem.

26722748.jpg

Are you calling Scottland Yard and/or the F.B.I. mobs now?

Yep.

Protecting a slimebag like Murdoch..who regularly uses his propaganda machine to make kings..and might have been somewhat responsible for the death of a child is disgusting.

But heck..at least Murdoch didn't put up pictures of himself on the internets, right?

26722748.jpg

Are you calling Scottland Yard and/or the F.B.I. mobs now?

Yep.

Protecting a slimebag like Murdoch..who regularly uses his propaganda machine to make kings..and might have been somewhat responsible for the death of a child is disgusting.

But heck..at least Murdoch didn't put up pictures of himself on the internets, right?

Ok. What did you do with the real Sallow? Are you his dumb fuck cousin or something?

Murdoch - responsible for the death of a child? Oh, really? :lol::lol::lol::lol: We better call the CPS (Criminal Prosecution Service) because they convicted an innocent man in that case.

Fucking hack. Fortunately, I had lost all respect for you yesterday so this is no biggie.

I knew NewsCorp was using the 911 victims before but this is ridiculous...Thats' ok, nothing come before the Murdoch. He can lawbreak in a single bound and render his supporters opinionless with his spine removal vision

What next? Let's burn Murdoch at the stake? Let's all get our pikes, pitchforks, and torches, and head to Fox News headquarters?

I see we have a new crop of Right Wing trolls. Welcome, now go away. You are one of four or five newbees who showed up in the last week trolling RW stupidity. Don't expect any but the usual echo chamber nutters to feed you.

Please, don't feed the trolls!

I knew NewsCorp was using the 911 victims before but this is ridiculous...Thats' ok, nothing come before the Murdoch. He can lawbreak in a single bound and render his supporters opinionless with his spine removal vision

You knew that? Really? Wow. Because, as of this moment, it remains an accusation, with no actual evidence to support it.

You knew that? Really? Wow. Because, as of this moment, it remains an accusation, with no actual evidence to support it.

"No actual evidence to support it"? And you know this? Wow. Poor Rebekah, fell on her sword for no reason:

Rebekah Brooks resigns over UK phone-hacking scandal - CNN.com

Except closing the doors on the entire company...but like I said he renders his supporters opinion less. Packing up and closing the doors on your most profitable company during a scandal looks:

A) Totally normal or
B) Suspicious

*Watch how the Murdoch renders his minion unable to form an opinion either way*

lieberals live in a mob mentality kind of world... hate rich bankers? get on a bus and storm their homes. ya know what I'm talkin about?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back