Here is what you get when you put Dimwingers in charge.

1591542753488.png

Just say no to federal funds for rebuilding.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Wasn’t the guy who started all this a registered Republican policeman who engaged in voter fraud?

Worst attempt to deflect from your party's failed leadership ever.

That was really pathetic, even for a loser like you.
Making an observation. Too bad you are so thin skinned you have to resort to personal attacks.

Wasn’t the guy who started all this a registered Republican policeman who engaged in voter fraud?

1591543564796.png

The one who started all this it the first "supposed" peaceful protester who stood aside and allowed the rioting, looting, burning, and murder, to occur while cheering them on.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Making an observation. Too bad you are so thin skinned you have to resort to personal attacks.
The only thing you are making is a fool of yourself. :iyfyus.jpg:

Man you truly are an idiot. i would engage you but you have a habit of running away from your own posts when you are cornered. It is like debating a 5th grader...a dim one at that.

Man you truly are an idiot. i would engage you but you have a habit of running away from your own posts when you are cornered. It is like debating a 5th grader...a dim one at that.
Explain how you think you "cornered" me by showing up to make a fool of yourself.

Seriously, just fuck off Troll. You are a useless waste of skin.

This is where you have nothing and claim I am "triggered", or somesuch idiocy. :abgg2q.jpg:

I'd give them what they want. Don't use any funds to rebuild. Defund the police department,. Deny funding to ANY "charity" or non profit in the area including food banks etc.

Explain how you think you "cornered" me by showing up to make a fool of yourself.

This is where you have nothing and claim I am "triggered", or somesuch idiocy. :abgg2q.jpg:
You are seriously stupid. I have engaged you before and found your arguments just useless. When cornered you whine and lie like a bitch.

Be that as it may, you start a trolling thread. I respond and call out your stupidity. You’re too dim to respond with an argument. And true to form you whine like a bitch.

Last edited:

You are seriously stupid. I have engaged you before and found your arguments just useless. When cornered you whine and lie like a bitch.

Be that as it may, you start a trolling thread. I respond and call out your stupidity. You’re too dim to respond with an argument. And true to form you whine like a bitch.
Still can't explain how you have me "cornered", huh Troll.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back