Here I go.

Mr. Runner pls don't bust a trail just because we both have great taste in names... I am easy to get along with unless your a flaming douche bag liberal that has absolutely no ability to reason... I don't believe you are...
Stick around...
Could be fun...
Imagine the madcap zany hijinks! Now I'm hoping someone joins as Marathon Mike.

Been doing this sort of thing since 1990's. I've quit all other boards. This looks civil.
That's exactly like my experience, Ridge Runner. I started out at the New York Times around Thanksgiving when my son gave me his old computer, and I knew nothing about the internet. At the time people weren't quite as one-way as they seem today.
Mr. Runner pls don't bust a trail just because we both have great taste in names... I am easy to get along with unless your a flaming douche bag liberal that has absolutely no ability to reason... I don't believe you are...
Stick around...
Could be fun...
You're a good sport, Ridgerunner (but you knew that, I bet.) :thup:

Welcome to USMB! It's a great place...grab a pot a coffee and join right in the conversations. Just watch out for the TDS crowd. They may try to string you up! Lol
Better watch out for the trump blind followers too. They trample with a herd stampede instinct unless you turn a blind eye, as they're kinda twitchy. Welcome in.

Been doing this sort of thing since 1990's. I've quit all other boards. This looks civil.
My experience, almost exactly. When I got to this board in 2011, I loved it because it seems to have something for everyone--Science, the Garage (where all sorts of things get going), every country you can think of in the world, outdoor cooking, paragliding, music of every note, writing, and just everything. Oh, yes, and politics! I missed a few years when my husband took ill and died 2 years later. A couple of years after that, I came back but forgot my old password, so I settled for an old family name and was back in the business of USMB. It requires a modicum of courtesy except in the regions below (Flame Zone, Badlands, etc.) I hope you enjoy the boards, so WElcome to your new home! Do wear a crash helmet and make certain all your shots are up to date to stay a step ahead of the ankle biting!

1590626289212.png

Welcome to USMB! It's a great place...grab a pot a coffee and join right in the conversations. Just watch out for the TDS crowd. They may try to string you up! Lol

Sorry, Cupcake but the coveted daily TDS fruitcake award has already been granted. Try again at a later time. Who knows, maybe you can get what's in the Big Box.

Sorry, Cupcake but the coveted daily TDS fruitcake award has already been granted. Try again at a later time. Who knows, maybe you can get what's in the Big Box.
You packin' ham samwiches again, Daryl? <giggle>

Just getting the new Ham samwiche President's cabinet ready for him. But I ordered Pastrami on Rye with Mustard and only got a ham samwiche. You got shit on a shingle.

Just getting the new Ham samwiche President's cabinet ready for him. But I ordered Pastrami on Rye with Mustard and only got a ham samwiche. You got shit on a shingle.
Well, you dished it out, Mr. Ascerbic.

Forum List

Back