Hi i'm from the north of England between Manchester & Liverpool.

Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
In the UK a 'Life' sentence is around 12 years!

:welcome: Oz and the Orchestra...

Hang your hat in the Rubber Room...

As far as you visiting, who cares... You don't even know what side of the road to drive on...

Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.

So where do I hang my hat?
Welcome to the site, Oz. And please TRY to remember MY #1 rule for this site. No matter WHAT you do or WHAT you post, have FUN! That's THE most important thing, IMHO.

Unless you are a black person and or in a gang, you need not worry much about our gun death rate, but otherwise welcome.
Or unless you go to a city run by Democrats...

Avoid those at all costs!!!!

It may sound counterintuitive , but as long as you stay out of Gun-Free zones like Chicago, there is really little chance of getting shot on the streets in America.

Welcome to USMB, Oz and the Orchestra. Hope you enjoy the boards. People actually live to be 100 years old around here, and we got indoor plumbing about ten minutes ago. :laughing0301:

I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

1590669065850.png

I thi
I think this is good news for us

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

you may need a safe room and a petting pony to get over the experience

I thi

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

Oh, no. Oz definitely doesn't need a safe room.

So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol
For gawd sakes, please stay over there. Its where you belong.

I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi

Thank you! What a wonderful reception!
I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?
Anyway must rush now lockdown is partially lifted, catch you later!

Forum List

Back