Here for technology and trends

apnajahanian

Rookie
Nov 30, 2013
Hi there,
I am related to IT, I love Blogging, Web Development, Graphic Design,SEO, Social Media, Computer How to & Technology Reviews. so I am her share and find these kind of things. I hope you people are friendly and knowledge seekers. I am male 25 and love to know about people their countries and happenings.

Hi there,
I am related to IT, I love Blogging, Web Development, Graphic Design,SEO, Social Media, Computer How to & Technology Reviews. so I am her share and find these kind of things. I hope you people are friendly and knowledge seekers. I am male 25 and love to know about people their countries and happenings.
Welcome to USMB, apnajahanian. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hi there,

Welcome. My dad served with a Sikh unit in WWII. He said they were the best and most courageous fighters he had ever seen, and he was Irish to the core. Are you a Sikh?

I was de-nerdified at birth so rely pretty much on pencil and paper and they jammed up that little sliding drawer thingie on the side of the computer which effectively ended my blogging career before I could even hurl my computer across the room. In the "pencil and paper" business, what you just read is what we call a run-on-sentence.

I do not like Rudyard Kipling but I do like William Butler Yeats, except for mhis damnable politics.

I don't know IT but I feel I should be scared.

That's what's happening. What's up with you?

Hi there,

I am into computers, electronics, microcontrollers and other things. Electronics is actually a multi-disciplined area.

Welcome,

Chuck

Forum List

Back